OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret on July 03, 2015, 11:10:56 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 03, 2015, 08:10:08 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2015, 05:05:31 PM
Until the monsoon broke, it was 46C here.

I don't understand your Nova Scotia units of time.
It's really simple: 0C is the boiling temperature of water on a Wednesday with a humidity between 0 and 53%, while 100C is the sublimation temperature of water on the moon. It makes perfect sense once you get used to it.

All I want to know is how far it is to Victoria by train, is that so much to ask?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm at the Oregon coast, taking shelter in Doc Huckleberry's basement. For some reason I got a 1 am text from my brother wishing me a happy 4th. I don't think the 4th is a typical texting holiday, but OK.

Freeky

HOLD ON TO YOUR ASSES, SPAGS.

I have 49 pages of unread topics.  Time to MARK ALL READ.

Cain

LMNO

Cain

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2015, 03:07:22 PM

It's really simple: 0C is the boiling temperature of water on a Wednesday with a humidity between 0 and 53%, while 100C is the sublimation temperature of water on the moon. It makes perfect sense once you get used to it.

All I want to know is how far it is to Victoria by train, is that so much to ask?
By train? about 0.12 seconds, Id wear a helmet though.
Trains aren't built for 46C.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret on July 06, 2015, 12:02:16 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2015, 03:07:22 PM

By train? about 0.12 seconds, Id wear a helmet though.
Trains aren't built for 46C.

Thank you.

Can I buy the recipe the usual way?

Cain