News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

21C Man, part 15: Why do we always have to do it the hard way?

Started by Doktor Howl, April 29, 2015, 05:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 29, 2015, 06:20:49 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 29, 2015, 06:14:43 PM
I wouldn't want to apply that theory on any kind of larger scale,  mind you.

Obviously.  There's some pretty awful history about that sort of thing, after all.

In this case, it went from "find angsty teen as part of the job" to "He SOLD the kids?"

At that point, pretty much all the fucks fell out.

YEP.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

This is somewhere between nostalgia and screaming.

Also, standing by my previous comment.  This crap happening to the people it happens to has a certain level of satisfaction to it.  THe sort that used to be called just, when justice was handed out by consumptive dentists who were jsut looking for a clean poker game
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on April 30, 2015, 02:43:03 AM
This is somewhere between nostalgia and screaming.

Also, standing by my previous comment.  This crap happening to the people it happens to has a certain level of satisfaction to it.  THe sort that used to be called just, when justice was handed out by consumptive dentists who were jsut looking for a clean poker game

You do know that I do these horrible things by saying "What would Richter do?"

Molon Lube