News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Some Ragrets

Started by POFP, May 16, 2015, 04:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

I'm starting to regret agreeing to go to my girlfriend's birthday party. It's her 18th, so it's an important one. And I'm happy for her. But she's having it today at a country night club. That's right, a night club with music and dancing and drinking, but with no neon lights except for the one depicting a rodeo, and another probably depicting something dealing with a horseshoe. Oh yeah, and let's not forget the awful country music that will undoubtedly be blasted the entire time. Not only that, but I fucking hate her parents, and they're the ones taking us all.

This party will also have pot brownies, which she will try for the first time, and alcohol. She turns into a fucking 6 year old that can barely control her bladder after only a beer and a half. So I decided I would go to make sure she wouldn't get alcohol poisoning from the shots she's planning to take.

Now, you may ask, "Why the fuck would you have to make sure she doesn't get alcohol poisoning if her parents are going?" Because her parents are irresponsible children that should've never had kids, themselves. They're emotionally manipulative, vindictive, unstable pieces of shit. I don't care if you had a bad childhood. You're contributing to all things wrong with society when you teach your children to be emotionally manipulative by making up stories and twisting stories to get other family members on your side. You know you're a coward when you need to guilt your daughter into getting her on your side, against the other daughter. And that doesn't even come close to describing all that they do to their children. Add on the fact that being around her parents regresses my girlfriend to the mentality and behaviorisms of a 12 year old, and you have an event I REALLY don't wanna go to.

There's going to be about 10 people there, and about 8 of them are going to be trying pot brownies and drinking heavily. I'm done with her family after this. I will let her know that we are never even going to go as far as stopping by her house if we are out together. Her family is an implosive drama-fest, ego circle-jerk, and I had to whine and bitch about it to someone or I thought I would go fucking insane.

I'll report back on our relationship status after I get back.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Dubya

Ouch. I know that feel. My sympathies.
"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

POFP

UPDATE: We discussed it and now I'm not going. However, what I didn't realize was that the brownies would be had at the house before the big party. So I got to try some in a place where I could easily get home if the effects took too long to wear off.

Sad part is, the only effects I felt were extreme tiredness. And I don't even know if that was from the brownies , considering that's common for people who only get about 3 hours of sleep the night before.

Keep in mind a number of hours have passed. I know it's not instant or even quick.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

LMNO

The hell with how you are, you just told us your girlfriend has a better than 50% chance of getting alcohol poisoning.

Whether you love her or not, she's still a living human, so I hope someone's making sure she doesn't end the night in a hospital.

POFP

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 17, 2015, 12:11:49 AM
The hell with how you are, you just told us your girlfriend has a better than 50% chance of getting alcohol poisoning.

Whether you love her or not, she's still a living human, so I hope someone's making sure she doesn't end the night in a hospital.

As long as she's telling the truth, I assume she is by deciding not to drink.

The situation did get a little shittier before it got solved. I realized I spent all of my paycheck so I didn't have enough money to get into the club anyways, meaning she would've had to pay to get me in.

POFP

She didn't drink. Night ended up ok. She had fun. I was a little stoned all day. The frustration is out of my system.