News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

No Obama moment for the Labour Party

Started by MMIX, May 15, 2015, 03:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMIX

So the first runner has pulled out of the fight for the poisoned chalice that is the leadership of the Labour Party. My money says someone had a good dig into Chuka Umunna's dad's death. Who would want to be a politician, eh?

QuoteIn a recent interview, he said: 'There was a lot of speculation in Nigeria. He was a well-known  figure. I don't really want to go  into it, but things in Nigeria don't operate like here.
'It's not like you're going to get an official post mortem or a proper police investigation.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2180339/Bennett-Umunna-death-Labour-MPs-father-killed-mysterious-car-crash-refusing-pay-bribes.html#ixzz3aDXUF9ly
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

Yeah its not like you'd find a politician over here dead in a car with a bullet in his head, with important documents taken and and burglarized from his office.

Only in that crazy Nigeria place would such things occur.

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on May 15, 2015, 03:36:55 PM
Yeah its not like you'd find a politician over here dead in a car with a bullet in his head, with important documents taken and and burglarized from his office.

Only in that crazy Nigeria place would such things occur.

You may well be the finest light comedy writer of your generation, you know.

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

Freeky

zarathustrasbastardson

chaos is truth
radiate better