News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2016 Starting Early With Batshittery Thread.

Started by Doktor Howl, May 18, 2015, 03:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 19, 2015, 12:24:06 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 19, 2015, 12:17:52 AM
I wonder if he thinks people should be able to refuse service to Christians, based on deeply-held beliefs?

AHAHAHAHAHA yeah never mind of course he doesn't. That would be some kind of liberal war on Jesus.

Today, some giddy republican in West Virginia stated that rape is a "beautiful thing", so long as a baby results from the rape.

It's almost like someone's poisoning the beer at the RNC meetings.

Centuries from now, researchers will discover that heavy metals in their luxury chewing tobacco were making them insane.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:08:37 AM
I wonder if he thinks people should be able to refuse service to Christians, based on deeply-held beliefs?

AHAHAHAHAHA yeah never mind of course he doesn't. That would be some kind of liberal war on Jesus.

Today, some giddy republican in West Virginia stated that rape is a "beautiful thing", so long as a baby results from the rape.

Centuries from now, researchers will discover that heavy metals in their luxury chewing tobacco were making them insane.

Possibly.

I think it's just a consequence, though, of too many people being safe at the same time, amid people who aren't safe.

Not saying that right.  I think I need to step back and figure out how to say it.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:11:02 AM

Possibly.

I think it's just a consequence, though, of too many people being safe at the same time, amid people who aren't safe.

Not saying that right.  I think I need to step back and figure out how to say it.

No, I think I get it.

Privilege among the less privileged has given them a sense that they are untouchable, and that this is RIGHT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:13:00 AM

Possibly.

No, I think I get it.

Privilege among the less privileged has given them a sense that they are untouchable, and that this is RIGHT.

Yeah, aristocratic sons of bitches, is what I was trying to say.

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:22:16 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:13:00 AM

Possibly.

No, I think I get it.

Yeah, aristocratic sons of bitches, is what I was trying to say.

It's pretty much what happens when spoiled brats grow up and are handed the scepter.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:25:48 AM

It's pretty much what happens when spoiled brats grow up and are handed the scepter.

And when those on the bottom get used to tugging their forelocks to keep what little they have.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:26:46 AM

And when those on the bottom get used to tugging their forelocks to keep what little they have.

So true.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:27:45 AM

So true.

I have decided over the last few years to be a counter-example.

"Fuck you, Jack."

I have no idea if it is effective.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:30:23 AM

So true.

"Fuck you, Jack."

All it takes is the idea that they CAN do that, and survive.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:31:26 AM

So true.

"Fuck you, Jack."

I think a bit of a change is happening regardless.

NOBODY can keep a straight face when they hear "job creators" or Jeb Bush's babbling about a "right to rise society".
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:35:49 AM

So true.

"Fuck you, Jack."

NOBODY can keep a straight face when they hear "job creators" or Jeb Bush's babbling about a "right to rise society".

All I can do is hope.

There has been a sea change with the food stupidity, though, and that makes me glad; it's like Food Babe brought enough stupidity to push it over the edge and now people are starting to step back.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:50:18 AM

So true.

"Fuck you, Jack."

All I can do is hope.

There has been a sea change with the food stupidity, though, and that makes me glad; it's like Food Babe brought enough stupidity to push it over the edge and now people are starting to step back.

I can even name the moment:   When she was warning people that airplane air wasn't really air, it was more than 50% nitrogen.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:56:34 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:50:18 AM

So true.

"Fuck you, Jack."

All I can do is hope.

I can even name the moment:   When she was warning people that airplane air wasn't really air, it was more than 50% nitrogen.

:lulz:

That's probably exactly it.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Mike Huckabee is now explaining why Josh Duggar should be forgiven for diddling 8 year old girls, including 2 of his sisters.

I swear to God, this election cycle is freakish.  It's like if McGovern had suddenly started humping Eagleton's leg on live TV.  I can't stand it.
Molon Lube

LMNO