News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

To All You Brits Out There

Started by POFP, May 28, 2015, 05:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Oi, I think I fell in love with the pictures of the Crombie coats. Are they everything they are said to be? I want to know before I spend over a thousand dollars on one that I can't try on first.

If they aren't can you point me to a similar, but better place?
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cain

>$120 for a moleskin Crombie on ASOS at the moment.  Appears to be from FCUK, so you could also look at their store.

POFP

Quote from: Cain on May 28, 2015, 06:09:01 PM
>$120 for a moleskin Crombie on ASOS at the moment.  Appears to be from FCUK, so you could also look at their store.

Fucking sweet. That's a way better price than direct. I'll check it out. Thanks!
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.