News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

My... "Interests" - TRIGGER WARNING: EVERYTHING!!11!

Started by POFP, June 10, 2015, 08:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

POFP

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 13, 2015, 06:00:03 AM
Quote from: Fernando Poo on June 12, 2015, 06:38:59 PM
Quote from: The Johnny on June 12, 2015, 12:58:23 AM

Armchair-psychologist moment:

Why do you thrive on negative attention? Do you touch yourself with one hand while replying with the other?

It's probably because I was so dreadfully intelligent and behaved as a child. Everyone just forgot about me because I never did anything wrong. To get any attention, I had to do shit like this. And actually, I type with my penis to kill two birds with one stone (I have to hold it with both hands - Awful hand-eye coordination, not because of the size.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 12, 2015, 02:35:42 AM

Why do you thrive on negative attention? Do you touch yourself with one hand while replying with the other?

19 and lonely, is my guess.

He's doing the inevitable attention-seeking spiral of shame.

Hopefully he'll eventually grow up enough to look back on this and be embarrassed. Most of them do. Not all of them, though. Remember that one Australian who got super into meth? That guy never really did. What was his name?

Lonely?  :lol: Not even going to comment.

The spiral of shame is my life. I don't learn anything any other way. I've practically been on 2 or 3 ON THIS BOARD. I had mini-spirals back when I made my first rant. Randomly posting pictures for completely un-entertaining reasons and LOLOLOLing while I spout nonsense and randomly misunderstand simple statements and questions is just what I do when I'm turning into less of an idiot.

This shit was just because it pissed me off that you blew what I said out of proportion (Probably more my fault, considering my wording), so I just went with it and built on it, knowing it would become a shitstorm. And then it just became entertaining as fuck to try and make this a self-fulfilling prophecy. As you guys made predictions on where my behavior was going to go next, and as you made predictions on my personality, I just built on it. You guys seemed to like the armchair psychologist at the end, so I figured I'd play it out for a few more posts. Obviously its comedic value was lost over night. I'll probably come back in a month and be completely chill and empty of shit-fuckery.

I DID IT ALL ON PURPOSE U GUYS, 4 THE LULZ

if only u rlly knew me

It didn't start out just for the lulz. But as you guys started having fun with it, so did I.

This is me, minus the sarcasm, minus the lies, and minus the self-deception:

You joke around about "if u rlly knew me," but I think you'd be surprised how pathetically dependent on the happiness of others I am IRL. I hate it so much, that a lot of the time, I just pretend to be some "badass that don't bow to no one," especially over the internet. I try to satisfy everyone, all the time. And when I can't, I become down, and go somewhere else. I'm so goddamn focused on it, that I am usually willing to give up my dignity if I can at least get some laughs. I generally don't care if I'm the laughing stock of an entire group. I hate being taken seriously, because when I am, people stop feeling so great. When I'm serious, I'm boring and depressing. So I have to be a fool.

People mooch off of me and walk all over me most of the time because I find it hard to say no. I spend almost half of my paychecks on my delinquent friend who took 2 months to get a job because I can't find it in me to let him starve and learn his lesson. I can pretend like I see people as objects over the internet, but when it comes down to it, I can't refuse people in person. And I hate that, because it makes me feel like I hardly have a will of my own.

I don't think my girlfriend is stupid. She's a super hard worker, a fast learner, and did better than I did in school. She may have been transparent when she used to lie to me, but she has never been easily manipulated. I don't manipulate anyone, unless you count logical persuasion. I wish I was a manipulator. But lying takes too much energy (In person. If I can't see you, you're practically out of mind. Maybe that's one of my problems on the internet.).

You wanted noobs to be open and vulnerable? Well, here I am. I was WRONG. And I am stupid.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Junkenstein

And the flip-flop is nearly complete.

Cheques are in the post the to winners.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fernando Poo on June 13, 2015, 10:24:22 PM

You joke around about "if u rlly knew me," but I think you'd be surprised how pathetically dependent on the happiness of others I am IRL. I hate it so much, that a lot of the time, I just pretend to be some "badass that don't bow to no one," especially over the internet. I try to satisfy everyone, all the time. And when I can't, I become down, and go somewhere else. I'm so goddamn focused on it, that I am usually willing to give up my dignity if I can at least get some laughs. I generally don't care if I'm the laughing stock of an entire group. I hate being taken seriously, because when I am, people stop feeling so great. When I'm serious, I'm boring and depressing. So I have to be a fool.

People mooch off of me and walk all over me most of the time because I find it hard to say no. I spend almost half of my paychecks on my delinquent friend who took 2 months to get a job because I can't find it in me to let him starve and learn his lesson. I can pretend like I see people as objects over the internet, but when it comes down to it, I can't refuse people in person. And I hate that, because it makes me feel like I hardly have a will of my own.

I don't think my girlfriend is stupid. She's a super hard worker, a fast learner, and did better than I did in school. She may have been transparent when she used to lie to me, but she has never been easily manipulated. I don't manipulate anyone, unless you count logical persuasion. I wish I was a manipulator. But lying takes too much energy (In person. If I can't see you, you're practically out of mind. Maybe that's one of my problems on the internet.).

You wanted noobs to be open and vulnerable? Well, here I am. I was WRONG. And I am stupid.

I find this you to be a shit-ton more likable than the bravado version. Completely honestly? We are all dumbfucks blundering our way through this insanely confusing shitty world in which we, by virtue of the nature of our species, are dependent on the companionship and approval of our peers.

Also, saying you're wrong is hard, being vulnerable is hard, and being willing to change anything, even how you post on the internet, is also fucking hard. So I respect that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 13, 2015, 06:01:31 AM
It's always better to make things magnitudes worse than to admit to being wrong.

ALWAYS.

Until one day maybe it seems better to stand on your hind legs.  Easier, too.
Molon Lube

POFP

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 14, 2015, 03:36:37 AM

I find this you to be a shit-ton more likable than the bravado version. Completely honestly? We are all dumbfucks blundering our way through this insanely confusing shitty world in which we, by virtue of the nature of our species, are dependent on the companionship and approval of our peers.

Also, saying you're wrong is hard, being vulnerable is hard, and being willing to change anything, even how you post on the internet, is also fucking hard. So I respect that.

Thank you. I'll try to keep my posts on here much more level-headed. I would rather be respected, even as someone who is largely uninformed, than to be a total failure. However, I would be lying if I said I didn't have my eye on the Peanut Gallery since its conception. I've always had dreams of becoming "teh L337 master trell." ~ Whatever that means  :lulz:

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 14, 2015, 03:50:23 AM
It's always better to make things magnitudes worse than to admit to being wrong.

ALWAYS.

I'll get there one day.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 13, 2015, 06:00:03 AM
Quote from: Fernando Poo on June 12, 2015, 06:38:59 PM

It's probably because I was so dreadfully intelligent and behaved as a child. Everyone just forgot about me because I never did anything wrong. To get any attention, I had to do shit like this. And actually, I type with my penis to kill two birds with one stone (I have to hold it with both hands - Awful hand-eye coordination, not because of the size.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 12, 2015, 02:35:42 AM

19 and lonely, is my guess.

He's doing the inevitable attention-seeking spiral of shame.

Hopefully he'll eventually grow up enough to look back on this and be embarrassed. Most of them do. Not all of them, though. Remember that one Australian who got super into meth? That guy never really did. What was his name?

Lonely?  [emoji38] Not even going to comment.

The spiral of shame is my life. I don't learn anything any other way. I've practically been on 2 or 3 ON THIS BOARD. I had mini-spirals back when I made my first rant. Randomly posting pictures for completely un-entertaining reasons and LOLOLOLing while I spout nonsense and randomly misunderstand simple statements and questions is just what I do when I'm turning into less of an idiot.

This shit was just because it pissed me off that you blew what I said out of proportion (Probably more my fault, considering my wording), so I just went with it and built on it, knowing it would become a shitstorm. And then it just became entertaining as fuck to try and make this a self-fulfilling prophecy. As you guys made predictions on where my behavior was going to go next, and as you made predictions on my personality, I just built on it. You guys seemed to like the armchair psychologist at the end, so I figured I'd play it out for a few more posts. Obviously its comedic value was lost over night. I'll probably come back in a month and be completely chill and empty of shit-fuckery.

I DID IT ALL ON PURPOSE U GUYS, 4 THE LULZ

if only u rlly knew me

It didn't start out just for the lulz. But as you guys started having fun with it, so did I.

You're getting it, hopefully. In Open Bar I said be a person and this is it. It takes way more guts to be terrified and unsure than it does to wear a mask. Or a trilby. [emoji6]
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

POFP

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 14, 2015, 05:21:36 AM
You're getting it, hopefully. In Open Bar I said be a person and this is it. It takes way more guts to be terrified and unsure than it does to wear a mask. Or a trilby. [emoji6]

:lol: Yeah, sorry it took so long. When your favorite emotion is spite, or the feeling you get from being spiteful/vengeful, it takes awhile to stop and smell the [pool on the roof]. I want my time on this forum to be productive, and that's not possible if you're keeping the population from taking the serious things seriously (Or the humorous things, humorously, for that matter.).

Pæs

You may have manipulated the others into thinking you've reformed, but I've got my eye on you.

Unless there's no functional difference between pretending to be a decent person and actually being one.

I AM SO CONFUSED. EVERYTHING IS COMPLICATED.

axod

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 14, 2015, 03:50:23 AM

ALWAYS.

I heard that wuz for chumps that DIDN'T  DOMINATE.  (like so they could use their hands to carry presents and stuff.) :lulz:
just this

The Johnny

Were just easily manipulated pixels (at least to such MASTERMIND) that can be made to believe anything he desires. Either way its entertaining, but nobody with his profile does heel turns like this, if a character in fiction did this wed be like LOL shit writing.

But whatever.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

axod

Don Quixote was one of the only ones that ever made me cry.
just this

POFP

Quote from: Pæs on June 14, 2015, 09:29:48 AM
You may have manipulated the others into thinking you've reformed, but I've got my eye on you.

Unless there's no functional difference between pretending to be a decent person and actually being one.

I AM SO CONFUSED. EVERYTHING IS COMPLICATED.

:lulz:

LMNO