News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Hey, long time no seek

Started by PrincessKLS, June 28, 2015, 09:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessKLS

Hey I know I was in my early 20s when I first reeked habit on here. I was googling my screen name and I was hoping that my stupidity from the early 2000s could be forgiven and I was hoping that you all you remove the offensive, unflattering pictures of me.
I am an idiot and I have very poor vaginal hygiene.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I have no idea who you are, but this sounds like it'll be fun.

:popcorn:

Faust

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 28, 2015, 09:42:41 PM

Cains stalker.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"reeked habit"?

Princess KLS, I don't even know what unflattering pictures you're referring to. I'm afraid that if you want them removed, you're going to have to bump the threads they're in.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Raphaella

Quote from: Faust on June 28, 2015, 09:46:27 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 28, 2015, 09:42:41 PM

Cains stalker.

:lulz: Cain racks up stalkers like nobodies business
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Cain

I totally missed this.  Ah, I remember, I was busy that weekend, family stuff.  How in the hell did she think this would be a good idea?

Junkenstein

I am extremely disappointed that this thread has not been filled with the pictures in question.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PrincessKLS on June 28, 2015, 09:38:34 PM
Hey I know I was in my early 20s when I first reeked habit on here. I was googling my screen name and I was hoping that my stupidity from the early 2000s could be forgiven and I was hoping that you all you remove the offensive, unflattering pictures of me.

This is going to end well.  I can sense it.
Molon Lube