News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Why they are horrible.

Started by Richter, July 07, 2015, 01:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Doktor Howl:  NO JETPACKS.  He had science and didn't get us any.

EoC:  Hooked up heroin for half an obnoxious party once.  Didn't tell them the cops were on the way.  Still grinning like that.

Waffles:  Once bench pressed a burial mound.  Blamed Odin.

LMNO:  The reason we have pants rules.  Not enough Gay Bar to go around

Nigel:  Hasn't let me play in the hilarious blood conflagurations.

Bear:  Didn't let me sharpen the obnoxious cards before he sold them.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Richter:  Ate Ben, won't admit it.

Pixie:  Doin' that thing with her right foot all sideways, Peter Nolan will never walk again.

Payne:  Dead again.

Nigel:  Uses Hunter S Thompson's skull as a hand puppet.
Molon Lube

hooplala

ECH: breeds hipster beards

Q. G. Pennyworth: compulsively hoards Poptarts, refuses to "eat" any

NET: won't stop doing the hand thing

Mangrove: tries to convert celebrities from Scientology to the Raeliens
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Richter

Hoopla:  wouldn't keep being Baron Von

Squid: Doesn't tell us about the GOOD weird out of Florida

Richter: hasn't finished sharpening Rt. 95
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Eater of Clowns

Cain:  modded IRL into Skyrim

Junkie:  invented interdimensional access to store crowbar for quick usage

DSquid:  online handle too literal

Alty:  actually left Alaska after all that
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Demolition Squid

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 08, 2015, 03:30:06 AM

Look whose talking. I know what happened to Bobo, you bastard.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Richter

Quote from: Demolition Squid on July 09, 2015, 08:04:25 AM

Look whose talking. I know what happened to Bobo, you bastard.

Now now... he did us all a great service.  He ate Captain Kangaroo, who couldn't have been my spirit guide of interdimensional pockets if he was still alive.

Well... he did ME a great service. 

Richter

Demolition Squid:  misappropriation of blasting caps, mainly to some poor fuck in Maine.

EoC:  Won't drop the name of his dentist.  Really - only proper tooth care in that section of the state.

Doktor Howl:  His harpoon is still in the Richterforge - but is finally ready for heat treat.

True - I ended up with a weird spell / sword / axe switchoff last time I was out on a LARP with Cramulus.

Freeky

Junkenstein

Oh, For fucks sake. So many omissions. Let's have a little honesty.

Roger: To start with a fucking lizard. It just gets worse from there, starting with the Macarena. 

EOC: No-one's even mentioning Mexico. It says a lot when history is whitewashed like this.

QuoteQuote from: Eater of Clowns on July 08, 2015, 02:30:06 am

This is the least of it. He's also modded Skyrim to RL which explains why Thomas the tank engine is breathing flame around London and everyone needs to prepare complete survival kits prior to going to see if your neighbour took the post in.

QG: Makes propaganda. Like Goebbels.

P3nt: Appears to have flounced without the decency of a good hissy fit on the way out.

Demolition Squid : Stole Jimmy Saville's mother's clothes. Don't even ask what he does with them. He's totally not selling them to Paes.

Paes: Whatever else he is, he's absolutely not buying Jimmy Saville's mother's clothes.

Faust: Actually the original inventor of bitcoin.

Hoopla: Is the inventor of Canadian bitcoin which is even shittier.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cainad (dec.)

Richter: Owns a complete copy of Intermittens #4.

EoC: Not who he claims to be. I left the real EoC folded up inside that couch-bed after a dispute over blankets at the 2011 Memorial Day Meatup.

LMNO

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on July 10, 2015, 11:36:59 PM

Well played, sir.

Richter

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on July 10, 2015, 11:36:59 PM

EoC: Not who he claims to be. I left the real EoC folded up inside that couch-bed after a dispute over blankets at the 2011 Memorial Day Meatup.

Cainad:  Not telling you exactly HOW these two are related.

Richter

"I'm not going to put too fine a point on it....But it's a piece of shit."

I was halfway through my personal Jim Beam, and this was the funniest shit I had heard all night.  Dimo - fucked if I knew what he had been drinking.  The Clamato experiment had gone around the whole group, with all of us being appauled.  I'd gotten the taste out of my mouth by doing shots of mace with a gang unit cop.  He'd kindly offered me a muscle relaxant as he took one, and I was glad now that I'd declined.

EoC's smile -shimmered-

It was like that moment when you realize the oasis you've been banking on is a mirage, the impending sense of shit about to be fucked.

I forget if they were talking about an art piece or someone's writing (Eve's traffic troll was GENIUS), but feelings were about to be hurt, and the group dynamic was about to fail horribly.

Cainad was still looking sympathetically amused after my own outburst.  Our eyes met and we sort of knew we had to salvage this before the ugly happened. 

"Before we go to Providence drama - " Roger was coming out of my mouth now.  "Justify your crap Mark.  How is this shit?"

"Not like we don't have time to retool the whole thing anyways"  Cainad added.  "I mean, it's only Saturday for fucksake."  His body language could have made bomb defusing seem nonchalant.

"Very true.  And you're among friends who will not bullshit you.  As we have seen."

The smile was back, and growing.

"OK."  I acceded.  "We need to go THERE."

Holy hell.  A dispatcher, a punk rocker, a geologist... I always feel outgunned when things are about to hit the fan.  I am thankful for this pessimism, it keeps me willing to be practical and proactive.

Mark seemed to catch on.  Offense had been given, balance had to be made.  He tensed, years of jumping from stage to pit about to come to the fore.  EoC?  Relaxed.  He'd talked men through worse, and had a vicious academia about to be pointed at the whole affair.  At that moment Cram walked in with his deck of "NOT IN MY HOUSE", and saved the day.

.....or so we thought. 

Eater of Clowns

I maintain that the Clamato experiment was hugely successful, and it was the failure of the lot of you not to appreciate the beauty of that beverage.

I also don't remember this interaction at all, but seeing as I spent equal parts of the weekend drinking, hanging out with Eve, and fucking with Dimo, it doesn't surprise me.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.