News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Swingers cucks and cheaters oh my.

Started by Meunster, July 17, 2015, 03:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

You know who I take my advice on sex from?

Not people who use /pol/ terminology or are goddamn furries.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cain on July 17, 2015, 11:11:44 PM
You know who I take my advice on sex from?

Not people who use /pol/ terminology or are goddamn furries.

Every furry I've known understands meaningful consent better than this guy.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Then explain what I've missed, if you can

I know that "no" means "no", lack of a response means "no", and that a "yes" given under duress means "no". These are all sensible and morally necessary policies

However, there's no seasible reason on earth why a freely given "yes" should mean "no".
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on July 17, 2015, 09:33:25 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 17, 2015, 07:23:10 PM
Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on July 17, 2015, 02:43:39 PM
The main ones seem to be unplanned pregnancy and stds. What elss is there that's significant?

WHAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD THE POSSIBLE RAMIFICATIONS OF HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EMOTIONALLY MATURE ENOUGH TO BE HAVING SEX I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IS PSYCHOLOGY WHAT ARE PEOPLE WHAT IS CONSENT?

Why do they need to be emotionally mature, we're talking about sex, not a relationship. Do you think they're going to go insane and start stalking their partner like in Fatal Attraction?

As for consent, Consent in its most literal definition just means the peraon is ok wih it and has said as much. There's also a legal definition that also mandates additional red tape, such as he age requirement I mentioned earlier (there's also a sobriety requirement in some places)

EDIT:
I understand however that this is probably not what you were thinking of. Though what you were thinking of I don't know. I believe that you don't know either, and want me to accept that it just is because that is what society has told us rather than pursuing it furher.

EDIT:
I believe that you have bought into the line thatnsex is somehow special or sacred or indeed anything more than a basic biological function performed even by lowly worms and rats (who I might add, don't seem to be any worse off in that regard despite their lack of civilization and greatly sub-human capacity for decision making)

:horrormirth: I can't even respond to  this because the point has gone so far over your head that you aren't even on the same continent. with it. I simply hope to god nobody ever, ever, EVER leaves you alone with children, drunk people, or anyone who has a disorder or disability that makes them vulnerable to predators.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actually, I've just about had it with this creepy fucktard. May he never mate, but die in a fire.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 17, 2015, 11:36:16 PM
Actually, I've just about had it with this creepy fucktard. May he never mate, but die in a fire.

Almost every single post of his recently is skeevy as fuck.  I can't bring myself to read more than a line or two, personally.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

You still haven't answered my question. Other than stds and unplanned pregnancies, what else is there about sex that isn't totally harmless?

ANSWER ME!
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on July 17, 2015, 11:32:32 PM

I know that "no" means "no", lack of a response means "no", and that a "yes" given under duress means "no". These are all sensible and morally necessary policies

However, there's no seasible reason on earth why a freely given "yes" should mean "no".

You are awful. The fucking worst.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I literally hit the quote button on that post planning to slog through an actual answer and then it popped up with all of his idiot edits.

Freeky

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on July 17, 2015, 11:32:32 PM

There are times when you should never ask the question.  Does that help you any?

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on July 17, 2015, 11:40:13 PM
You still haven't answered my question. Other than stds and unplanned pregnancies, what else is there about sex that isn't totally harmless?

ANSWER ME!

In most people, sex stimulates the release of hormones and neurotransmitters which cause a sense of attachment and bonding. Therefore, people who have the maturity and mental capacity to be responsible with who they have sex with, and with the context and circumstances surrounding that sex, have an ethical obligation to do so, to avoid doing emotional and psychological harm to their sex partners.

It's not magic. It's just the intersection of biology and human intellect.

People who don't have the maturity and mental capacity to be responsible with who they have sex with, and with the context and circumstances surrounding that sex, probably shouldn't really be having sex. Which is why those who DO, shouldn't have it with them.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In other words, NOBODY who is responsible and mature could ethically have sex with you, because you are clearly not responsible or mature enough for these simple concepts to be self-evident.

For the love of all that's good in this world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on July 17, 2015, 11:38:37 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 17, 2015, 11:36:16 PM

Almost every single post of his recently is skeevy as fuck.  I can't bring myself to read more than a line or two, personally.

Yeah I think he's about to go on the "does not exist" list.

Junkenstein

Give it a couple of days. He'll be like Rainman missing Wapner trying to understand those two posts.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.