News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Shamelessly Begging Cain and Others for Learning Materials ITT

Started by POFP, July 31, 2020, 02:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

I'm trying to grasp, connect/disconnect, and generally become an expert on:

- Russia and their connections to the 2016 elections (And possibly 2020 elections?)
- Cambridge Analytica + Breitbart + Facebook + Steve Bannon
- The Trump Administration
- Increased FPS presence in Portland
- COVID Deception
- Etc.

But I feel like no matter how many articles I read, I can never know enough to understand what's going on. And now, more than ever (Maybe a few years too late, but...), I feel like it's important to understand what's going on so that I can predict (In a very rudimentary way - Nothing special. More of a "This entity may try something like this, next" kind of thing.) what will happen so I know how to prepare and signal properly. I attribute this inability to understand the situation to the fact that there is likely a much larger story taking place here that, while political, is largely a Military/Cyber-Security-style operation that is closely tied to 5th Generation Warfare, although I don't know exactly what entity/ies are truly at play, nor do I understand how to frame the situation because I don't quite have a background in this field. I do have a very technical background, and can guess fairly well on what's possible from a technical standpoint. But beyond that, I feel dumb as bricks.

I was thinking about all this stuff that's going on in America and the UK, and happened to re-read Cain's "Time to Switch Sides" post and noticed the 4GW/5GW references and started Googling. Half an hour later, I happened upon the handbooks.

So, I'm going through 4GW and 5GW Handbooks (Lind S and Daniel Abbott) to get a better idea of the topic at hand. But, I feel like I'm going in blind, in a way. It's all incredibly interesting, and connections are being made to today's events, but I feel like I could target concepts in a certain order to make the learning more robust and effective.

So Cain and others:

Without "Doing my Research for me", are there any Articles, Essays, Documents, and Books that you'd recommend in any given order, beyond what I'm reading now, that might allow me to see the bigger picture, as well as narrow in on the details without sounding like a moron when I talk about it? Materials that would allow me to frame my thoughts in the context of the hidden "reality" behind what the Partisan Media presents?

I even delved a bit into Marxism to find another context or lens with which to analyse Capitalism, in case a large portion of this was based in Capitalistic corruption, and even that's helped understand some other issues. So if you have anything on economics and how it plays in, that would be helpful too.

Again, no need to do the research for me. Even hints at topics would be helpful. I'll take anything really.

Thank everyone in advance!
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Bu🤠ns

https://www.justsecurity.org/trump-russia-timeline/ This is a pretty nice high level overview. I recommend using Chrome and giving it reasonable time to load

POFP

Quote from: Bu🤠ns on July 31, 2020, 03:12:27 AM
https://www.justsecurity.org/trump-russia-timeline/ This is a pretty nice high level overview. I recommend using Chrome and giving it reasonable time to load

Ah, perfect for setting the stage and establishing a context for what's going on today. Thank you! I can't believe I hadn't seen this before.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Bu🤠ns

Cheers! I like it too! I like how it begins in 79 but you could take it further back to Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel and how the prohibition bootleggers got organized.

Bu🤠ns

Also it doesn't specifically mention it, but I'd throw in Robert Muller's 2011 speech about Transnational Organized Crime. hdiddlydiddlyps://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/speeches/the-evolving-organized-crime-threat

right around this bit of time:

POFP

Quote from: Bu🤠ns on August 01, 2020, 12:57:58 AM
Also it doesn't specifically mention it, but I'd throw in Robert Muller's 2011 speech about Transnational Organized Crime. hdiddlydiddlyps://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/speeches/the-evolving-organized-crime-threat

right around this bit of time:

Thanks! I'll check that out as well - Looks promising.

Cain

So, here's the thing.

Regarding those specific topics, I can't really offer books, because I haven't ready any. I've read the reporting, likely from the same sources you have (NYT, WaPo, Guardian, Der Spiegel, Le Monde), a smattering of online persons whose expertise I trust and I've applied my own decades of reading on covert actions, strategy and intelligence studies to that information. I can certainly provide a reading list on the latter, but it won't necessarily give you much on the topics themselves - more a framework in which to understand them.

POFP

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2020, 09:58:24 AM
So, here's the thing.

Regarding those specific topics, I can't really offer books, because I haven't ready any. I've read the reporting, likely from the same sources you have (NYT, WaPo, Guardian, Der Spiegel, Le Monde), a smattering of online persons whose expertise I trust and I've applied my own decades of reading on covert actions, strategy and intelligence studies to that information. I can certainly provide a reading list on the latter, but it won't necessarily give you much on the topics themselves - more a framework in which to understand them.

Yes Please!  :)

A reading list for those things would be a perfect compliment to what I'm looking into now.

From my perspective, that's the primary piece I'm missing. I'll always take articles on the topics, but I think my main blocker is that I don't have a complete Framework of conceptual knowledge to use to structure my analysis of those articles.

That's actually why I was reading up on 4GW, 5GW, and Marxism, and ultimately what I wanted out of this post (Although I was probably too verbose and that point was lost in my wordiness).

Elder Iptuous

What is the referenced "time to switch sides" post? Couldn't search it up.

POFP