News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Senator Sanders wins. Hillary Clinton falls down a flight a stairs while you watch across the street eating a hamburger. You have receptors for neutrinos and can taste them raining through your body when you close your eyes. I give you a hamburger. The flesh of racists and the unrepentant one percenters are served in bearnaise sauce at an international celebration. A small library in Tuscon ceases to exist. The structures of oppression and hegemony vibrate at a perfect E flat major as they dissolve from existence. I die and my soul starts a job at a small library in Tuscon.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: N E T on August 15, 2015, 11:55:06 PM
Senator Sanders wins. Hillary Clinton falls down a flight a stairs while you watch across the street eating a hamburger. You have receptors for neutrinos and can taste them raining through your body when you close your eyes. I give you a hamburger. The flesh of racists and the unrepentant one percenters are served in bearnaise sauce at an international celebration. A small library in Tuscon ceases to exist. The structures of oppression and hegemony vibrate at a perfect E flat major as they dissolve from existence. I die and my soul starts a job at a small library in Tuscon.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Can I use this elsewhere for... fuck I don't even know what, I just want it.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:thanks:

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 16, 2015, 12:30:23 AM

Can I use this elsewhere for... fuck I don't even know what, I just want it.

You can use it however you'd like.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Troll vote of 2016. Voter Senpai who will make anime real, or trump who will restore America to the good old days. Really would like trump to win so when he hands the treasury over to his corporate pals. Riots occur nationwide.

Doktor Howl

Best Trump apologist of the week:

QuoteYeah, he sucks, but he has the jobs and we need to stop the bleeding.

This was some mullet-wearing freak in Mobile talking to Navkat.
Molon Lube

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 02, 2015, 05:26:44 PM

Hahaha, what?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: President Television on September 02, 2015, 05:29:45 PM

Hahaha, what?

It doesn't mean anything; the person who said it is just insane. It's a pjenomenon called "word salad"
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

LMNO

QuoteYeah, he sucks, but he has the jobs and we need to stop the bleeding.This is totally the best way to be openly racist.

FXT

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on September 02, 2015, 05:37:02 PM

Hahaha, what?

It doesn't mean anything; the person who said it is just insane. It's a pjenomenon called "word salad"

What?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 02, 2015, 05:51:22 PM

QuoteYeah, he sucks, but he has the jobs and we need to stop the bleeding.This is totally the best way to be openly racist.

FXT

Well, yeah.  "Mobile".
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 02, 2015, 07:05:39 PM
Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on September 02, 2015, 05:37:02 PM

Hahaha, what?

What?

The quote about bleeding and jobs. It's just words meaninglessly strung together; a common symptom of schizophrenia and of damage to the language centers of the brain.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Meunster

People are actually going to vote for trump.

Fuck fuck fuck, it was funny at first, but now it's getting serious
Poe's law ;)