News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 08, 2016, 02:23:32 PM
#WhatIsAleppo is now trending, thanks to Gary Johnson

:lulz:

OMG I saw that!  :lulz:

What a great Presidential candidate. I'm sure he would have NO trouble getting up to speed...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

He's a libertarian, so the first year would be arguing about what speed to be, followed by 3 years of trying to determine how to get "up" to it.

Are we taking bets on future candidates yet? I'm trying to think of people that would be more absurd than this crowd so I've got a tenner on Clooney vs el chapo in 2020. Guess which I picked for the republicans.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Seriously though, el chapo is probably better presidential material than either. Successful businessman in a tough industry, plenty of contacts and clout worldwide, can easily produce us birth certificate, able to execute covert ops regularly and with ease, strong ties in financial sector, etc. Etc.

You could do worse.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 08, 2016, 10:37:51 PM
He's a libertarian, so the first year would be arguing about what speed to be, followed by 3 years of trying to determine how to get "up" to it.

Are we taking bets on future candidates yet? I'm trying to think of people that would be more absurd than this crowd so I've got a tenner on Clooney vs el chapo in 2020. Guess which I picked for the republicans.

Quote from: Cain on September 09, 2016, 02:42:46 AM
Kanye has said he will run in 2020, so...

OMG this is my dream election.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

BTW  Nigel Farage is in talks with Russia Today to become a "roving reporter" covering the US election.

I am not making this up.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 09, 2016, 04:20:29 AM
BTW  Nigel Farage is in talks with Russia Today to become a "roving reporter" covering the US election.

I am not making this up.

This is fucking awesome.  He goes into exile after WINNING, then comes over to this side of the pond to win some more.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/07/kremlin-backed-broadcaster-rt-offers-nigel-farage-his-own-show/

QuoteRT, the Kremlin-backed broadcaster formerly known as Russia Today, has offered Nigel Farage his own television show, as part of a major revamp of the channel's programming.

The former Ukip leader is one of a number of outspoken public figures, including the columnist Katie Hopkins, who is understood to have held talks with the pro-Moscow broadcaster.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Cain on September 07, 2016, 02:59:39 PM
"I don't really follow the news and I keep hearing Trump say horrible things about Mexicans and stuff...but then I hear Hillary is corrupt and stuff about her emails being hacked..."

I never really understood that mindset, since even if we assume that Hillary is indeed every bit as corrupt as the Republicans say she is, Trump is still equally corrupt, plus also crazy and racist on top of it, so it's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black (or possibly calling the kettle a ****** given the pot's position of minorities)
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 08, 2016, 09:45:50 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 08, 2016, 02:23:32 PM
#WhatIsAleppo is now trending, thanks to Gary Johnson

OMG I saw that!  :lulz:

What a great Presidential candidate. I'm sure he would have NO trouble getting up to speed...

At first I thought it was some statement from him meant to point out how people are ignorant of/turn a blind eye to situations that don't involve them (or at worst some weird "Who is John Galt" reference).

Apparently I give people too much credit sometimes, because then I watched the news yesterday and  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: wow....
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cain

LMNO

Huh. Two things stood out:

1. They say there's only 7% undecided. I'm thinking that's statistically neutral.

2. Most of them had the response of "Trump is atrocious, and would be a terrible world leader, but Clinton... I dunno. Don't like her, for reasons."

I don't feel as wtf about this anymore.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, I'm with you there.

QuoteSo for me, four years of Trump, selfishly, sounds a lot more enticing, just because it's going to be a dumpster fire. And a Clinton administration would be more of what we're seeing now...