News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

BBC's aggregate of the polls has Clinton 1 point ahead of Trump, btw.  If Trump gish gallops well and doesn't actually sound like a complete fascist, he may actually get a "win", as pity points and for "improving" his behaviour more than actual merit of ideas.  You know how the press can be.

Junkenstein

Quote from: trix on September 27, 2016, 12:42:17 AM
Quote from: Cain on September 27, 2016, 12:38:14 AM
I'm watching, but I'm at work. 

On my own.

With a broken printer and a broken shutter system.

Waiting for a late student.

Set a trap.

Cain is the trap.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on September 27, 2016, 02:55:00 AM
k, 1 hour in and this is a cockstomping by Hillary.

but the Donald has a Winning Temperament, he just said so
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

And 200 Admirals.  And #stamina.  And The Cyber

All Hillary has is 400lb hackers sitting on their beds.

The Good Reverend Roger

Trump was ripped to the tits on cocaine.  That was AMAZING.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Goddess Eris

Trump is ALWAYS ripped to tits, what else is new? I haven't even seen this yet and I know Hildawg ground his balls into the floor with her sensibly-heeled shoe, just like she planned to years ago. Yawn. Wake me up a year into her shitty Presidency.

Hooray for feminism!!!!!  :lulz:  :lulz:  :kingmeh: :horrormirth:

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

trix

Wow.

I'm only 1/2 hour in and holy shit.  Trump is definitely on drugs and completely insane.

I've paused a few times to check both of their websites and whoever made Trump's website must have learned Web Design from Trump University.

And never learned to proofread.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

LMNO

Taking bets on which news team is going to call Hannity first.

Cain

LMNO

Cain

Suu

She had this consistent look of utter bemusement on her face the entire evening, and it was fantastic. She barely opened the flood gates and he just rushed at her like an orangutan on acid, reaching for invisible shit in the air.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu