News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: NeonWytch on October 27, 2016, 12:04:53 AM
That sounds incredibly incompatible with the majority of the alt-right.

1) Most of the alt-right is incompatible with the majority of the alt-right, thats the magic of intersectionality.
2) I dont know what you are basing "the majority of the alt-right" on. This might be my own filter bubble talking, but the ecological wing has been steadily growing and has several popular names under its belt.

Quote from: Faust on October 27, 2016, 12:07:27 AM
A lot of this is true, and some of it I would need to check on.
I would however say that the outcome of this election and any subsequent ones will have no bearing on the outcome of this.
We are living on a planet with 7 billion people, in all likelyhood in 30 years from now, we'll be living in one with 2 billion people and that has NOTHING to do with infertility rates, its just basic supply and demand and centralisation of risk.

I don't believe anyone in power will be in a position to set policy on this, they will have policy thrust upon them. So lets enjoy this election cycle for the meaningless spectacle of shitty candidates that it is.

Depopulation doesnt really do much for me either, its mostly rich people horseshit. But you say 30 years from now like we have 30 years. Look at the autism rate of 2016 vs 1986. Look at how drastic the fertility rates are changing. Look at the already evident effects of global warming. Passivity is not an option.

The president doesnt really matter, although Trump will win, it is written in the stars. What matters is the GOP being hijacked by Anime Nazis. Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. The reigns of power are free to grab, you dont have to be a spectator.

MithridatesXXIII

I'm okay with ecofascism.

Ecofascism is the best kind of fascism.

Suu

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 26, 2016, 11:58:01 PM
Quote from: SuuCal on October 26, 2016, 11:43:30 PM
Oh look, Ron Paul vomited Wikileaks on the thread and wants us to take him seriously.

You see thats the opposite of what I want. Primary advantage of being far-right, it keeps out LARPing liberals who care more about virtue signalling than accomplishing things, if they even care about that at all. Can you even imagine people who blubber about safespaces and microaggressions ever pulling off something like this? Taking over one of the major political parties? When someone on the left gets doxxed and harrassed they get an inbox full of mean words. When someone on the Alt-Right does, they call your schools, they call your workplaces and they make sure you have no chance of a future ever again. Then you get no asspats, you get no teary-eyed interviews, you get a chorus of people happy that it happened because youre mean to them on the internet. No one who is in this isnt serious. They might be stupid, but they dont LARP. And thats why we are the GOP now.

Oh. Okay.

:suu:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SuuCal on October 27, 2016, 03:04:11 AM
Oh look, Ron Paul vomited Wikileaks on the thread and wants us to take him seriously.

You see thats the opposite of what I want. Primary advantage of being far-right, it keeps out LARPing liberals who care more about virtue signalling than accomplishing things, if they even care about that at all. Can you even imagine people who blubber about safespaces and microaggressions ever pulling off something like this? Taking over one of the major political parties? When someone on the left gets doxxed and harrassed they get an inbox full of mean words. When someone on the Alt-Right does, they call your schools, they call your workplaces and they make sure you have no chance of a future ever again. Then you get no asspats, you get no teary-eyed interviews, you get a chorus of people happy that it happened because youre mean to them on the internet. No one who is in this isnt serious. They might be stupid, but they dont LARP. And thats why we are the GOP now.

Oh. Okay.

Pretty sure he's actually crazy and this stopped being fun.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

MithridatesXXIII

You don't have to worry Roger you'll just get an inbox full of mean words. It's the blubbering,  safe-space seeking liberals who will doxx you and ruin your future?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on October 27, 2016, 03:18:30 AM
You don't have to worry Roger you'll just get an inbox full of mean words. It's the blubbering,  safe-space seeking liberals who will doxx you and ruin your future?

wut

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 27, 2016, 03:24:10 AM

wut

Look at his statement again

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 27, 2016, 03:15:13 AM

Oh. Okay.

I'm now absolutely certain that he's a very badly deluded individual. I've met plenty of the sort.

HEY RPspag, your buddies "taking over the GOP" aren't into your ideas as presented here. You're just a particularly motivated fool perfect for spreading memes and discarding. You literally put the RP in LARP playing the patsy for them by dedicating your life to a ridiculous "alt-right" persona. No fooling. 
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on October 27, 2016, 03:25:53 AM

wut

I didn't look at it the first time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 27, 2016, 03:34:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 27, 2016, 03:15:13 AM

Oh. Okay.

I'm now absolutely certain that he's a very badly deluded individual. I've met plenty of the sort.

HEY RPspag, your buddies "taking over the GOP" aren't into your ideas as presented here. You're just a particularly motivated fool perfect for spreading memes and discarding. You literally put the RP in LARP playing the patsy for them by dedicating your life to a ridiculous "alt-right" persona. No fooling.

Either he's nuts or he's alt-right.  Or both.

In any case, not to be taken seriously or picked on.  I don't go after the afflicted, when there are so many sane assholes.

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 27, 2016, 03:39:35 AM

wut

TLDR
Liberals are utter pansies
Alt-righters suffer severe life ruining doxxing at the hands of those utter pansies.

NeonWytch

My biggest issue with him is that he seems to see his movement as some kind of fix-all. He's talking in a very tribalistic way, and arguing for the movement and talking about the strength of it's members and all that instead of arguing for it's points.

He's chugged the kool-aid. I know all of us have at various points in our lives, we've all seen a movement or a party as a shining beacon of hope in a sea of dismay,
but we're not 15 year olds reading Atlas Shrugged for our first time anymore, are we? 
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Cain

I am.  I'm rooting for Saruman, he's going to make Middle Earth Beleriand again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on October 27, 2016, 03:42:28 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 27, 2016, 03:39:35 AM

wut

TLDR
Liberals are utter pansies
Alt-righters suffer severe life ruining doxxing at the hands of those utter pansies.

I can't see how ruining an alt-righter's life can be construed as a bad thing.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 27, 2016, 03:34:46 AM

I find this interesting. What are you basing your knowledge of these peoples ideas on? And why is your conception more accurate than my first hand experience?