Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: President Television on October 27, 2016, 09:10:31 PM
Good lord. I leave PD for half a year and this is what my favourite shitposter gets up to?

Shitposting? :^)

President Television

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 27, 2016, 09:18:37 PM
Good lord. I leave PD for half a year and this is what my favourite shitposter gets up to?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. By the same token, so's unintentional shitposting.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Junkenstein

Quote from: President Television on October 27, 2016, 09:20:54 PM

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. By the same token, so's unintentional shitposting.

Either way, still nice to see you're alive.

I believe it's your turn to be a screaming loon for a few posts. Racism is always popular now if you've got nothing else, it seems to be the general trend.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

President Television

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 27, 2016, 10:34:55 PM

I believe it's your turn to be a screaming loon for a few posts. Racism is always popular now if you've got nothing else, it seems to be the general trend.

I feel oddly sane after reading about eco-fascism tbh.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Junkenstein

I'm giving him back half a point for novelty. It seems fair.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 27, 2016, 07:25:43 PM
Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on October 27, 2016, 02:35:02 PM
I like the open borders part

And, why given the horrible effects of NAFTA already do you think this is a good idea for anyone but 1% vampires?

That's why I specified "the open borders part" of the comment about "open borders and free trade"
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on October 27, 2016, 04:02:08 AM
I am.  I'm rooting for Saruman, he's going to make Middle Earth Beleriand again.

"THERE'S THIS YUUGE GATE, YUUUGE GATE ON THE BORDER OF MORDOR. NOW THIS GATE IS SO YUUUUGE IT NEEDS AN ARMY.. AN ARMY OF TROLLS JUST TO OPEN IT. AND TROLLS, YOU KNOW, TROLLS, THEY PILLAGE AND DO TERRIBLE THINGS, TERRIBLE THINGS. NOW THIS GATE, IT OPENS JUST ONE WAY AND THAT'S INTO US AND THERE'S NO CHECKS OR CONTROLS, ONE WAY. WE NEED TO BUILD A BIGGER GATE THAT OPENS OUR WAY, OUR WAY, TERRIBLE THINGS, YYYYUUUGGE TROLLS, BUILD A GATE. "

With material like that I may just get hired as the trump campaign manager for the last week.

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on October 27, 2016, 11:15:47 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 27, 2016, 07:25:43 PM
Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on October 27, 2016, 02:35:02 PM
I like the open borders part

And, why given the horrible effects of NAFTA already do you think this is a good idea for anyone but 1% vampires?

That's why I specified "the open borders part" of the comment about "open borders and free trade"

Ok, why should we have completely open borders?

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 27, 2016, 10:34:55 PM

How is EcoFascism racist?

Junkenstein

I never said it was.

And again, come on man. You are better than this.

Cain

Related to what I was saying earlier:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go

QuoteRegardless of whether this works or backfires, setting back GOP efforts to attract women and minorities even further, Trump won't come away from the presidential election empty-handed. Although his operation lags previous campaigns in many areas (its ground game, television ad buys, money raised from large donors), it's excelled at one thing: building an audience. Powered by Project Alamo and data supplied by the RNC and Cambridge Analytica, his team is spending $70 million a month, much of it to cultivate a universe of millions of fervent Trump supporters, many of them reached through Facebook. By Election Day, the campaign expects to have captured 12 million to 14 million e-mail addresses and contact information (including credit card numbers) for 2.5 million small-dollar donors, who together will have ponied up almost $275 million. "I wouldn't have come aboard, even for Trump, if I hadn't known they were building this massive Facebook and data engine," says Bannon. "Facebook is what propelled Breitbart to a massive audience. We know its power."

Since Trump paid to build this audience with his own campaign funds, he alone will own it after Nov. 8 and can deploy it to whatever purpose he chooses. He can sell access to other campaigns or use it as the basis for a 2020 presidential run. It could become the audience for a Trump TV network. As Bannon puts it: "Trump is an entrepreneur."

Trivial

:argh!:  My friend that never was republican until this election is posting from Breitbart.  Goddamnit he knows better.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on October 29, 2016, 12:33:43 AM
:argh!:  My friend that never was republican until this election is posting from Breitbart.  Goddamnit he knows better.

Let me guess:  He started out as a Sanders voter?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trivial

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 29, 2016, 01:20:23 AM

Yes

But so was I, I don't get his turn to the derp side. 
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on October 29, 2016, 02:24:08 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 29, 2016, 01:20:23 AM

Yes

But so was I, I don't get his turn to the derp side.

I was as well.  85% of Sanders voters went to Clinton.  7% went to Stein, and 8 glorious percent went full potato and went to Trump.  Mostly the ones you'd expect...The misogynists, racist bros, and people who buttoned the uniform so tight they shut the blood off to their brains.

Obviously, I'm voting for Clinton.  She's who I would have voted for if Sanders had never run, and so it makes perfect sense to rally behind her to stop the Cheetoh Nazi.

The part that's hilarious for me is that there are Sanders voters who hate me for "defecting" to Clinton, and there are Clinton voters who hate me because I voted for Sanders in the primary.

And both groups can chew on my scabby old ass until it's pretty.  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.