News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Brother Nihil on November 04, 2016, 06:18:57 PM
The Protocols are required reading, Roger old boy. There is no more prophetic and insightful document if you want to understand the hidden forces and agendas that shape our world. In my experience, every jew of any influence is using it as a de facto playbook -- they being, wittingly or unwittingly, agents of the Dajjal and his program of total world subversion, inversion and perversion.

Read the Bible if you want prophetic and insightful.

Goddess Eris

At least people here know about the Epstein connection... how it got written up in HuffPo months ago and John Oliver hasn't covered it... well, it doesn't boggle so much as mildly disappoint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddess Eris

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2016, 05:15:03 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 04, 2016, 04:58:28 AM

It is too late.

Copy of the Protocols in the background.  Adorable.

:lulz:
Ok this bitch YouTube comments hilarious thank u thank u

Ya it was all my idea actually. ur welcome Zionists

The Wizard Joseph

The Protocols are required reading, Roger old boy. There is no more prophetic and insightful document if you want to understand the hidden forces and agendas that shape our world. In my experience, every jew of any influence is using it as a de facto playbook -- they being, wittingly or unwittingly, agents of the Dajjal and his program of total world subversion, inversion and perversion.

:boring:

Al Dajjal huh? Know a lot about the Antichrist you say? All I see here is a rather silly anti-semite spreading stale nazi-era memes about something he doesn't actually understand and taking cred for things he doesn't have a right to.

:lulz: You're the perfect dupe! I can see why RP likes you. You share certain common traits.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 04, 2016, 11:54:57 PM

Al Dajjal huh? Know a lot about the Antichrist you say? All I see here is a rather silly anti-semite spreading stale nazi-era memes about something he doesn't actually understand and taking cred for things he doesn't have a right to.

I for one think Brother Nihil is a very bright, promising young lad who just needs a little polish and a lot of Jesus.

:lulz: You're the perfect dupe! I can see why RP likes you. You share certain common traits.

Youve still yet to explain the dark and mysterious forces which I am an unwitting dupe to. Please, I am all ears.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Goddess Eris

ITT "Jews did WTC" and other Very Old Memes

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't even know what's going on anymore, but I do know that it's spread to at least four threads, which means that someone probably needs to pursue treatment.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

I haven't read it but it's probably worth reading if only because the people who forged it probably psychologically projected some of their own tricks onto the Jews. Like Hitler with the "Big lie". Much of it is likely actually the right-wing's playbook, cleverly and conveniently misattributed.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Speaking of Hitler, has anybody else noticed that Hitler conforms far better to the Jewish stereotype put out by conspiracy theorists than any actual Jew? He was plotting world domination by his ethnic group and he murdered millions of people in order to steal their gold.

EDIT:
Similarly ironic is the fact that dispite his hatred of the insane he almost certainly suffered from some kind of paranoid psychosis (and is in fact probably the single best non-religious example you could put forward if you were inclined to argue that insane people are a detriment to society [and here the irony begins to contort and twist in on itself because the best examples overall would probably be the Jewish prophets, who collectively ushered in 4000 years of darkness; however this does not necessarily reflect badly on modern jews as the negative influence of the jewish propnets on modern society is primarily transmitted through christians and muslims, not jews. Plus, had the Jewish peophets never came along people would have found some other lunatics to follow; there were plenty of other lunatics in those times with equally stupid and insane "revelations" and the one positive contribution of the prophets is putting these others down; and when we consider Daniel's conflicts with Bel and the Dragon we return at last to people showing too much of their own hand when attacking an enemy])
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Goddess Eris

See people this is the kinda shit we're going to have to listen to from your average unwashed masses once Trump gets elected and wingnuts feel free to openly discuss their racist conspiracy theories with the public at large

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on November 05, 2016, 05:27:48 AM

I haven't read it but it's probably worth reading if only because the people who forged it probably psychologically projected some of their own tricks onto the Jews. Like Hitler with the "Big lie". Much of it is likely actually the right-wing's playbook, cleverly and conveniently misattributed.

The Russian Aristocracy is behind the far right now?

You only hate the Jews, because you arent on their level. Only when you become the Jew will you understand.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 05, 2016, 04:49:23 AM
I don't even know what's going on anymore, but I do know that it's spread to at least four threads, which means that someone probably needs to pursue treatment.

Where is the fourth?

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 04, 2016, 05:56:59 AM
Hillary seems to have a knack for getting child abusers out of hot water:

http://pastebin.com/raw/tBMC2U6W

In the morning I am going to sift through this 80 page clusterfuck and quote all of you saying that Wikileaks should have kept this under wraps because THE DONALD.

Not mentioned:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10052

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be >> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you'll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure.

Extremely creepy.