News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Im not dIscordIan

Started by Chaos_Zebra, August 07, 2015, 02:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos_Zebra

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Chaos_Zebra on August 07, 2015, 02:46:29 AM
I am Discordia! ! !

For some reason, I thought you'd be more interesting.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Spags dropping in out of the blue claiming to be the goddess of strife, woe, and argument is the new normal...

Oh wait that's common as dirt. Never mind, it's just boring.   :kingmeh:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 07, 2015, 03:10:04 AM
Spags dropping in out of the blue claiming to be the goddess of strife, woe, and argument is the new normal...

Back in the day, the big thing for noobs was to claim to be Malaclypse III or Norton II.

It was boring then, too.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Chaos_Zebra on August 07, 2015, 02:46:29 AM
I am Discordia! ! !

Oh my. That's so sad. Horrible.

You have my deepest sympathies. No one should be subject to that.

Meunster

I sexually Identify as an Attack Eris. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the Cabbages dropping hot sticky Knowledge on disgusting The Machine™. People say to me that a person being a Eris is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install Golden apples, 30 mm Chao-te-Chings and AMG-114 Principia discordias on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Discordia" and respect my right to Educate from below and unspag needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a Erisphobe and need to check your chaos privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Poe's law ;)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 07, 2015, 03:32:43 AM

Back in the day, the big thing for noobs was to claim to be Malaclypse III or Norton II.

It was boring then, too.

Starting to think that crazy fuckers are boring. If you've seen one pretentious delusional complex you've seen em all. Mostly because this is the best some imaginations can do.

I'd say unleash the nessies... but there's no telling how that will interact with the pogs.

Here's a fun music video to fill the dead air.

NSFW for all the right reasons
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Meunster

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 07, 2015, 06:50:42 AM

It was boring then, too.

Starting to think that crazy fuckers are boring. If you've seen one pretentious delusional complex you've seen em all. Mostly because this is the best some imaginations can do.

I'd say unleash the nessies... but there's no telling how that will interact with the pogs.

I'm not even a furry and that video was oddly arousing.
Poe's law ;)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Meunster on August 07, 2015, 06:59:37 AM

It was boring then, too.

You ruin things... all the things.  :|

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on August 07, 2015, 05:13:22 AM
I sexually Identify as an Attack Eris. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the Cabbages dropping hot sticky Knowledge on disgusting The Machine™. People say to me that a person being a Eris is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install Golden apples, 30 mm Chao-te-Chings and AMG-114 Principia discordias on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Discordia" and respect my right to Educate from below and unspag needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a Erisphobe and need to check your chaos privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Meunster

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 07, 2015, 07:06:20 AM
Quote from: Meunster on August 07, 2015, 06:59:37 AM

It was boring then, too.

You ruin things... all the things.  :|

In all seriousness. pause the video at 1:17 check out that ass.
Poe's law ;)

MMIX

That is fucking brilliant! I want it tattooed on your ass, for posterity.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

rong

Quote from: MMIX on August 07, 2015, 10:35:06 AM

you mean. . . posteriority?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

MMIX

Quote from: rong on August 07, 2015, 10:46:51 AM
Quote from: MMIX on August 07, 2015, 10:35:06 AM

you mean. . . posteriority?

damn, I thought I had spelled it wrong
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber