News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Im not dIscordIan

Started by Chaos_Zebra, August 07, 2015, 02:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

Cain

See?  It's clearly even 2edgy4Meunster.

Meunster

It lacks subtlety, and it just makes him get laughed at.

You have to craft inflammatory things, not just throw your keyboard down stairs. Also, he forgot

No degenerates.
Poe's law ;)

hooplala

I dunno, I find edgy adorable.  I just wanna rub its tummy.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on December 07, 2015, 05:26:36 PM
I dunno, I find edgy adorable.  I just wanna rub its tummy.

Careful, it'll lose control of its bladder.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I kind of got an interesting mental picture from Zebra's last thing, someone going to a con in a cosplay of an Orc with hoof ad hands weilding an orcish greatsword from Skyrim and quoting some of Roger's rantings.  Ad hands:  The NEW future of advertisement!

Max Blyss

After reading this thread, all I can say is that, even after all these years, I'm still flat - out AMAZED that people actually listen to Godsmack.  I mean, they sound like what would happen if Alice In Chains and Pantera had a butt - baby that came out retarded.
Facilitating Futility Wherever Duty Calls!!!

Enrico Salazar

Did someone say gorgeous?

LMNO

Freeky

GLORIOUS LEADER HAS RETURNED?!