News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Removed Codex seraphinianus from the reading list

Started by Faust, August 08, 2015, 06:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddess Eris

Faust these are all reasons why you are the bestest!! You ain't foolin anyone with that aw shucks modesty !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faust

Quote from: Faust on November 28, 2016, 11:08:21 PM
Christ, Over a year later. I need an assistant or something. Contacted RAW foundation tonight.

Just so everyone knows, the RAW foundation are gradually going to be taking down the bootlegs of his works, I asked for an alternative I could link to and they supplied the Amazon links which are the ones I have put into the reading list. RAW was a writer I respected a lot so I wanted to comply to his families wishes, just wish I had thought to ask sooner.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on December 20, 2016, 12:36:48 AM
Quote from: Faust on November 28, 2016, 11:08:21 PM
Christ, Over a year later. I need an assistant or something. Contacted RAW foundation tonight.

Just so everyone knows, the RAW foundation are gradually going to be taking down the bootlegs of his works, I asked for an alternative I could link to and they supplied the Amazon links which are the ones I have put into the reading list. RAW was a writer I respected a lot so I wanted to comply to his families wishes, just wish I had thought to ask sooner.

Good with that.  I am against file sharing of copyrighted material.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.