News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

I've just about finished editing LO vol I.

I'm waiting to see how these come out.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Yup.

QuoteFor at least one retailer, Barnes & Noble, the retailer loads the book's listing information in batches, which means some items, such as the cover, may not appear in the initial listing but will appear hours later or the next day.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 14, 2015, 12:34:12 AM
Congrats!

Thanks.  As soon as I can see what they look like on a Nook, I'm gonna go batshit with all of this stuff.

LMNO should use this for 30 Days of Eris and Nessies.
Molon Lube

Cain

That would explain why I couldn't find it this morning.

Q. G. Pennyworth

All of my everythings are sore. Spent 8 hours on the rail at a punk show.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 14, 2015, 01:22:25 AM

They're on Smashwords.com, but I'll post when they're up for Nook & Kindle.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

My son is the boss man, tall blond guy in the center at the back.  There's two other corporals in his section, but he has date of rank on them.

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

I'm a handful of pages into the LO thread. Wanted to say that if a Labyrinth vibe was what you were going for you got that and also Pan' Labyrinth notes to boot.

As a storyteller I'm consistently awed by your work.  LO, though only 1/16 or so through the thread, is some of the best I've yet seen!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 14, 2015, 03:35:52 AM
I'm a handful of pages into the LO thread. Wanted to say that if a Labyrinth vibe was what you were going for you got that and also Pan' Labyrinth notes to boot.

As a storyteller I'm consistently awed by your work.  LO, though only 1/16 or so through the thread, is some of the best I've yet seen!

Thanks.  The editing is a bitch, though.  I wrote it really sloppy, especially in the middle.
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 14, 2015, 03:08:20 AM
Quote from: Cain on August 14, 2015, 01:22:25 AM

They're on Smashwords.com, but I'll post when they're up for Nook & Kindle.

Cheers.  I would prefer it for my Kindle, so that's the format I was waiting for. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 14, 2015, 12:09:44 AM
I've just about finished editing LO vol I.

I'm waiting to see how these come out.

Kick ass!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Finished and uploaded my final paper. 67 pages. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

axod

just this

hooplala

So, tonight, while bartending, a wine glass flew off its rack to the floor, untouched. I was six feet away, and nobody else was behind the bar. The four people sitting at the bar all saw the same thing I did, apparently.

Not suggesting anything other than that it was fucking weird.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman