OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Payne on September 21, 2015, 02:52:20 PM
It is time for my irregularly scheduled annual check in.

I absolve you all of your sins. Except LMNO - you know what you did.

HE IS RISEN!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 21, 2015, 05:39:53 PM

HE IS RISEN!

It's okay though cause I'll probably only disappear after less than a day and not come back for about 14 months cause I'm useless that way.

Cain

Quote from: Payne on September 21, 2015, 05:42:21 PM

HE IS RISEN!

It's okay though cause I'll probably only disappear after less than a day and not come back for about 14 months cause I'm useless that way.

Those pig heads aint gonna fuck themselves, after all.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 21, 2015, 05:02:31 PM
I'm really impressed that somehow Lys is more insufferable than he was when he was around here. I commend your patience in dealing with the wretched idiot.

He really is remarkable.

Stay off meth, kids.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Payne on September 21, 2015, 05:42:21 PM

HE IS RISEN!

I guess I'd better get all my praying in today, then.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 21, 2015, 05:02:31 PM
I'm really impressed that somehow Lys is more insufferable than he was when he was around here. I commend your patience in dealing with the wretched idiot.

I am so happy I saw that.  Seriously.  I haven't grabbed him by the balls and danced down the street in YEARS.  And I hate him, so I kind of missed that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I've had to turn noise notifications off for Facebook.

Not a criticism, merely noting the fact.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 21, 2015, 06:39:39 PM

I can bail.  Now that I know who he is on Facebook.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Ugh, yeah. I'm lucky my brain is completely incapable of following Lys's brand of bullshit. I have read that thread, but it's mostly like watching the rest of you shouting at an abyss.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2015, 06:41:46 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 21, 2015, 06:39:39 PM

I can bail.  Now that I know who he is on Facebook.

Nah, it's cool.  It was just the ringing going off every minute was doing my head in (until I found the option to turn it off).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 21, 2015, 06:42:28 PM
Ugh, yeah. I'm lucky my brain is completely incapable of following Lys's brand of bullshit. I have read that thread, but it's mostly like watching the rest of you shouting at an abyss.

He's kind of angry now.    :)

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2015, 06:46:49 PM

He's always kind of angry. Angry that the world doesn't recognise his genius or his struggles. Angry that we don't just fall into line and agree with his with his obviously correct analysis. Angry that you yourself even exist.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 21, 2015, 06:49:49 PM

He's always kind of angry. Angry that the world doesn't recognise his genius or his struggles. Angry that we don't just fall into line and agree with his with his obviously correct analysis. Angry that you yourself even exist.

Yes, but he hates me, Payne.  I mean, he wants me DEAD.  It's AMAZING.

LMNO

It amuses me that he essentially agrees with Sarah Palin's viewpoint on this.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2015, 06:50:31 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 21, 2015, 06:49:49 PM

Yes, but he hates me, Payne.  I mean, he wants me DEAD.  It's AMAZING.

It's glorious, when you think about it. You've been telling people to kill you for years and none of us had had the balls. And now a former-ish meth head is showing us all up.

An Australian junkie is what Americatm is all about now.