News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Trivial Notgeil on October 07, 2015, 01:04:29 AM
Global Citizen articles on Facebook really attract the sexists and xenophobes.

Well, they do talk about the UN alot.  Obviously part of that there Agenda 21 thingy for global lizard Illuminati government.

Trivial

There's an Australian Trump worshiper.   I know we export our stupid and should have expected it.  But it's Trump.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Yeah, but Australians are...well, they elected Tony Abbott.  Who is basically Trump but without any commercial success.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trivial

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trivial

Quote from: Cain on October 07, 2015, 01:31:16 AM
Yeah, but Australians are...well, they elected Tony Abbott.  Who is basically Trump but without any commercial success.

Cube mate doesn't like Trump.

He likes Ted Cruz which will lead to some lulz due to cube mate being a birther. 

*edit cube mate isn't Australian, just my conservocrazy meter

Cain

Quote from: Trivial Notgeil on October 07, 2015, 01:40:37 AM
Quote from: Cain on October 07, 2015, 01:31:16 AM

Cube mate doesn't like Trump.

He likes Ted Cruz which will lead to some lulz due to cube mate being a birther. 

*edit cube mate isn't Australian, just my conservocrazy meter

My office isn't as crazy as yours, but here is the latest things they've let me know about:

a) they like Jeremy Corbyn
b) They like Trump but mostly for the entertainment factor
c) Truther coworker likes Trump, but likes Hillary more (?).  She has also previously lived and worked in California, and so has at least some passing knowledge of American politics, even if her judgement is questionable.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial

Freeky

Tell her to miss again next fall.  THAT'S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE, instead of stupid fucking summer after a week of cooling off weather.

Freeky

Granted, I am shivering while enjoying a nice hookah session, but still.

Meunster

I fucking swear this school is unprankable.

I started with a simple quarter super glued to the bathroom floor. Gone in under an hour!

Next I put an Out of order sign on a chair. Gone in under an hour as well. Not only that, last week I saw them put my sign on an out of order ice cream machine.

AND THE FUCKING CHERRY ON TOP. I make fake flyers for a ping pong tournament last month. They set up a ping pong tournament on that day because of me.

Ugh.
Poe's law ;)

Q. G. Pennyworth

That's not unprankable. You have them by the nose now.

Schedule more events. Slowly creep up the weird factor, see how far you can take it.

minuspace

It's the hippies from berkley, they did it.  Done linked my compiler to the wrong architecture, like turtles, all the way down :facepalm: That, together with the physical translocation of dwellings that is ongoing, has me reveling in exquisite angst.  I am that interminable process, unravelling freely through empty space...  Maybe I should just torture my computer, that will make me feel better.