News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

clocks

Started by Meunster, September 24, 2015, 04:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 01:19:05 AM
Quote from: Meunster on October 21, 2015, 01:08:31 AM
People are still arguing about clocks?  That's sad.

Well the latest news is that Ahmed is moving to Qatar to pursue his education (I don't blame him) and so cue a bunch of people screeching "SO THE U.S. ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA NOW, MR. FANCY PANTS?!".

Not content with hoaxing America, he now intends to hoax Qatar as well?

Truly his nefariousness knows no bounds.

Nast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 21, 2015, 04:25:25 AM
Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 12:54:47 AM
Dude, my brain cannot understand the amount of white, 40-something year old adults on Facebook who are bitter at a 14 year old brown boy.

It's like, weird and pathetic.

It is a segment of the population that is having a lot of trouble with part of the new normal.  They're really upset about all of this, and they can't have that kid running around doing stuff.

I think it's basically stemming from the whole "Brown people shouldn't rock the boat! They should be quiet and complacent and invisible!" thing.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cain

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 04:29:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 21, 2015, 04:25:25 AM
Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 12:54:47 AM
Dude, my brain cannot understand the amount of white, 40-something year old adults on Facebook who are bitter at a 14 year old brown boy.

It's like, weird and pathetic.

It is a segment of the population that is having a lot of trouble with part of the new normal.  They're really upset about all of this, and they can't have that kid running around doing stuff.

I think it's basically stemming from the whole "Brown people shouldn't rock the boat! They should be quiet and complacent and invisible!" thing.

They also shouldn't have any money or political aspirations, at least going by the people who thought "his family is actually pretty well off and his dad is trying to become President of Sudan" are trump cards in discussing him.  Lol Trump, I bet he's a "clock truther".

rong

i have 13 clocks.

one of them i made - it's a hammer sillhouette on a red octagon (get it?  get it?)

i also really like my "kit kat" clock

i'd really like to get an hour glass or two.  like real ones that actually take an hour.  do they count as a clock?  i also have a metronome - it's kind of like a clock, I guess.

One of my favorite Clutch songs is called "The Regulator"  -  which is a type of clock.  My grandmother had one on her wall - I always like that clock, too.

It looked like this:

I always thought it was cool how the Roman numeral "4" was IIII instead of IV - like, what's up with that??
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 21, 2015, 04:28:17 AM
Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 01:19:05 AM
Quote from: Meunster on October 21, 2015, 01:08:31 AM
People are still arguing about clocks?  That's sad.

Well the latest news is that Ahmed is moving to Qatar to pursue his education (I don't blame him) and so cue a bunch of people screeching "SO THE U.S. ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA NOW, MR. FANCY PANTS?!".

Not content with hoaxing America, he now intends to hoax Qatar as well?

Truly his nefariousness knows no bounds.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

According to the NRx weenies, he has "cucked America".

Every day my satire is being overtaken by reality idiots on the internet.