News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Dispatch from Asshat #1 - Christmas Lights

Started by Lord Trout, December 31, 2004, 12:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: SheckyThey might expect that. I was thinking of stealing the steering wheel from their car, instead.

Or jack the car up, put it on blocks just enough so the tires are off the ground.  They get in the car, sart it, put it in gear and do a Curly, it tried to go but nothing happened. :twisted:

Wishfarple

Quote from: SheckyThey might expect that. I was thinking of stealing the steering wheel from their car, instead.

When they finally take down their (your) lights, sneak over in the middle of the night and put up new ones.  Keep this up nightly until your interest or budget wanes.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

sakredchao

christmaslights suck..  

firelitos and luminarios are where it's at.

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

agent compassion

Hang donuts from their fence when they're not home.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: agent compassionHang donuts from their fence when they're not home.
I saw something the other day, I think it was things to put on lights.  It was Jack from A Nightmare Before Christmas.  Except at my house, it is called, Jack the Pumpkin King.  But putting up lights like that would be funny.  Or replace their porch light with a black light or red light.

agent compassion

Quoter replace their porch light with a black light or red light.

Red light? BAHAHAHAA!

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: agent compassion
QuoteBut I get sick of hearing about how the Xtians stole this-and-that. No one stole shit. Things just changed with the times.

Aye, but what gets my goat is when they turn around and attack us "heathens" for doing the same things they're doing because we're not doing them with a "Jesus Seal of Approval" or something....they don't acknowledge that they borrowed/incorporated these things from other paths. It's like they think that there was a fuckin' Christmas tree in the manger with Jesus or something....hello, ever heard of a little thing called history? Be nice!

Ah, fuck 'em anyway, who needs Christianity? That religion is the ultimate mindfuck I swear.

Ah, fuck 'em! A good few dead snakes hanging on the front door will keep them Jesus freako-hippie-nuts away.

I dunno. No Xtian ever attacked me, well....not many. I seem to be very persuasive and have converted a few of them....so they give me a wide berth.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"