PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Rev Roger: Hard Times in Fat City, part 3

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 06, 2005, 09:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

You Know people can be morons sometime.

I knew a guy that was going to be tried for murder.

This guy was allowed the luxery of sleeping on my bedroom floor because i kind of liked him at the time. I just wanted to point out that i'm not perfect either.

So anyways he wound up asking a guy we knew for a ride home one night. he was living up Number Two canyon road. this guy gave him a ride, pretty nice of him really.

so what wound up happening is probably unclear but to the best of our (societies)knowlege and information skills this is what happened.

He had the guy pull over and smoked some Pot with the guy for giving him a ride home. Know this guy was also high on acid ( the perp not the victim) and so we don't really understand his motives but He     talked him outside the car. ( this guy never smoked before and so the cops figured that the only reason that they would find the residue of the plant in the vehicle was because thats where the Bowl was loaded... and the resin from the smoke was very minimal so it supported everyone saying that he didn't smoke)

they smoked some more on a couch abandoned in the field. after a while the guy that asked for a ride reached behind the couch and grabbed a bat ( it had been there for quite some time as it killed the plants that it had been placed on.) he took this sports equipment in his hands( now remember some people have the crazy idea that guns kill people and I feel that a gun is as responsible for death as this bat was.) and hit this guy that gave him a ride over the head... repeatedly.

the one thing that they are unclear on is when the victim was raped. before or after he was dead.

normally I wouldn't consider it rape after the person was dead... but I definetly doin this case. I don't know why but I do.

so after he was arrested  his lawyer called several of his freinds and asked if we would be character wittnesses.

it;s amazing all the things you remember about a person when you'r asked to be a character wittness.

I remembered him " accidentily" stabing a freind in the hand ( "I don't know why but I thought you were going to hit me").

I remember helping a freind with a black eye move because he hit her ( we thought he had changed because it was a few years later and he forgave us for beating the crap out of him later that month).

so i told his lawyer that I would love to be a character wittness... the lawyer dropped me after the first interview... he asked about 9 of us to be character wittnesses... he dropped each and every one of us.

this guy turned to his freinds, those that gave him a place to sleep and gave him food to eat, and he found that we knew him better than he wanted us to.

I know this is much different from what Roger posted about... but this is what was jogged from my mind.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Zurtok Khan

Quote"For forcible sodomy", I said, "and violations of the Mann Act."

That has got to be one of the funniest things you've ever said Rog.  I laughed for a good 15 minutes over that.

I agree.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

I smile at the thought of this guy spending at least a week in county, and probably thinking about you the whole time.

LMNO

As much as it seems like Jeb was, by all accounts, an asshole, I can't help but get a funny feeling that Roger, by laughing at his misery, only added to the collective weight of misery in the world.

But maybe that's just 'cuz I'm a pussy.

DJRubberducky

- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

LMNO

::purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr::

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.
Quote"For forcible sodomy", I said, "and violations of the Mann Act."

That has got to be one of the funniest things you've ever said Rog.  I laughed for a good 15 minutes over that.

I agree.

Now the kid is going to have to get out a dictionary to know what Rog said.  That is the funny part to me.  Then it will get funnier.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Heh. "Race traitor" indeed. Now this tard may learn a thing or two about race relations and how to explain the right things to the right people during his stay at the Palace. I doubt it however.

Roger is right about these sorts of people. And THEY are in the majority in this country. Anyone who has spent any time outside of the big so-called liberal cities would know that. That's why many people were shocked when Bush actually won this past election. I wasn't shocked at all. I KNOW a thing or two about this country. And I have yelled my throat hoarse at the self-professed liberals and pseudo-compassionates who do not understand the society they are living in. (When I am actually willing to yell my throat hoarse is usually a good indication that I am either finding the whole thing funny, or I have yet to find where I misplaced my tazor.)

I laugh when people I know go off on little treks to the country, with all their silly hippyish or alternative-style clothing and neon colored hair, and then come back whining about how shitty they were treated. I laugh and say things like "You're fucking lucky that shitty treatment didn't include beatings, shootings, or any other usual things. Probably because there were too many of you together."

People, what DO you expect?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
I laugh when people I know go off on little treks to the country, with all their silly hippyish or alternative-style clothing and neon colored hair, and then come back whining about how shitty they were treated. I laugh and say things like "You're fucking lucky that shitty treatment didn't include beatings, shootings, or any other usual things. Probably because there were too many of you together."

That's why I don't do weird things to my hair.  Unfortunately, coloring you hair green is like leading with your chin.  My uniform is jeans and Tshirts.  I drop my kid off at daycare, people see a married woman with her adorable child.  They don't see a subverisive freak.  They don't see a militant feminist.  Which means when I say things from a perspective other than the one I am presenting with my uniform, people sometimes listen.  They listen to the nice married mom.  They wouldn't listen to the militant or the freak.  

The fact that I am married, is like the funniest thing in the world to me.  I have got to hook my scanner up again so I can scan in my photos.  I was 5 weeks from giving birth.  Apparently there was some concern I would give birth at the Veteran's Memorial.  I think the Mayor could have handled it, but that have been a funny headline, on account of his name being Smiley and everything.  

You want to know why I got married?  I saw an episode of Dharma and Greg, no seriously.  It's the one where it comes out that her parents never married.  I never wanted my son to wonder if I loved his father enough to marry him.  I never want him to wonder if we will both be there for him.  Although I don't care if homosexuals get married or not, I don't not see why they are picking this fight.  They could have picked a better fight.  This will end up costing them a lot of the things they have managed to get so far.  Marriage is one of the silliest things humans ever came up with.  I don't mean monogamous relationships, that works for a lot of us for various reasons.  But marriage as a legal concpet is just ridiculously funny.  It does not do any of the things it was ever intended to do.  But this started out as Rog's rant, so I'll stop here.  For now...but I'll be back.... :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: eldora_avalon

That's why I don't do weird things to my hair.  Unfortunately, coloring you hair green is like leading with your chin.  My uniform is jeans and Tshirts.  I drop my kid off at daycare, people see a married woman with her adorable child.  They don't see a subverisive freak.  They don't see a militant feminist.  Which means when I say things from a perspective other than the one I am presenting with my uniform, people sometimes listen.  They listen to the nice married mom.  They wouldn't listen to the militant or the freak.  

RAH!

I have been preaching this for years.

Keep your weirdness on the inside.  This way, your lawful prey will not see you coming.

And, yeah, they listen to you, too.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

RAH!

Keep your weirdness on the inside.  This way, your lawful prey will not see you coming.

there is no need to advertise
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: horab fibslager

RAH!

More to the point, you do not owe your natural enemies advanced warning.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: horab fibslager

RAH!

More to the point, you do not owe your natural enemies advanced warning.

indeed.

and mroe to the point have you ever tried to pick up chicks dressed as a walking fruitcake?

i haven't, but i'm sure it's alot like trying to fuck a keyhole with a crowbar.
Hell is other people.

Guido Finucci

Quote from: horab fibslagerthere is no need to advertise

... and thus, the lack of posturing on this board.