News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

English is the dumbest language

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, September 09, 2015, 06:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trippinprincezz13

Be right back. Gonna go take some money out of the at the moment.

Pretty easy to see where the confusion can come in.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on September 23, 2015, 10:06:21 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on September 10, 2015, 12:28:45 AM
Also, there is no need to add the word "machine" after "ATM". The 'M' already has that covered.

It distinguishes it from the abbreviation for "at the moment".

(ALSO, why does nobody else ever bring up points similar to this in regard to the phrase "D.C. Comics" which is also similarly redundant as D.C. in this context stands for "Detective Comics". Like "ATM Machine" however this redundancy also serves a purpose as it distinguishes it from the abbreviation for "District of Columbia")

Could you just like, not?

Don Coyote

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 24, 2015, 04:37:02 PM

:argh!:

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Don Coyote on September 24, 2015, 04:39:22 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 24, 2015, 04:37:02 PM

:argh!:

I'm just trying to help PDS clarify his point for you guys.  Context? What's that? Like Con Air except they hijack a library? How will they get it off the ground!?

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

hold on, I'm kind of busy automatic teller machine.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

That RedTube clip really grossed me out when she went Automatic Teller Machine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on September 24, 2015, 06:01:16 PM
That RedTube clip really grossed me out when she went Automatic Teller Machine.

I keep looking for people having sex at the moment, but the search results are totally different from what I was expecting.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I didn't know the bar was cash only, but luckily they had an ass to mouth on premises.

trippinprincezz13

EK WAFFLR

My girfriend went Asyncrous Transfer Mode last night, it was fab.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

QuoteBRB AFK ATM

I don't know how to interpret this, are they saying that they are away from the keyboard automatic teller machine, or doing ass to mouth, or what?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 24, 2015, 07:13:00 PM
QuoteBRB AFK ATM

I don't know how to interpret this, are they saying that they are away from the keyboard automatic teller machine, or doing ass to mouth, or what?

But really by all friendly kittens attacking the mice?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on September 24, 2015, 07:31:16 PM
QuoteBRB AFK ATM

Ohhhh, that makes perfect sense!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 24, 2015, 07:41:25 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on September 24, 2015, 07:31:16 PM
QuoteBRB AFK ATM

Ohhhh, that makes perfect sense!

I do what I can.