News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Similarities + differences between prison and high school?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 10, 2015, 03:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on September 14, 2015, 06:23:06 AM
It probably would be more convenient if they just started posting their shit straight into Peanut Gallery.

It would certainly save Cain a headache.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 13, 2015, 07:40:19 AM

Señor Salizar may I have your permission to look through your posting history and see your writings here and understand? I am asking because I would not look upon a soul so great in an attempt to pretend to understand, but only to understand. And this is not truly possible without your knowing, of course.
To do otherwise is for the fools and the cowards!

Were you not force to read all Enrico's writings before allow to join forum?  WHEN DID THIS CHANGE???
Did someone say gorgeous?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on September 14, 2015, 07:26:38 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 13, 2015, 07:40:19 AM

Señor Salizar may I have your permission to look through your posting history and see your writings here and understand? I am asking because I would not look upon a soul so great in an attempt to pretend to understand, but only to understand. And this is not truly possible without your knowing, of course.
To do otherwise is for the fools and the cowards!

Were you not force to read all Enrico's writings before allow to join forum?  WHEN DID THIS CHANGE???

No. I came in like all the noobs. Saw the pool on the roof, climbed up and saw the open skylight below me and the tied off rope next to me. I tried to climb down using the rope and things got crazy. I quickly realized I was an idiot and that the rope was too short, and this was when I fell through the skylight. The bodies of the other noobs broke my fall and I started living in the walls eating food scraps and spare pillz that fell on the floor. Eventually I realized that they knew I was here and that I was still an idiot.
Now they let me sit on the floor in the dining room and I get better food and pillz that are maybe old but not from the floor. I wasn't really a real Discordian and they know this. Maybe that's why? I don't know.

So I can read?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Meunster

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 01:14:38 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 11, 2015, 03:45:27 PM
What LMNO said.
No sense of humour and take everything seriously? Well guess what, there is more to come upon your sensitivities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftd_T8IcPtA

This was not meant to be serious and I did not post on peanut gallery cause the section is locked.

You gave me cancer.
With that post.
Your an autism enhancer,
but you still have the most.

Poe's law ;)

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

My high school was more like a totalitarian police-state than a prison.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Cain

I must not respond, I must not respond, I must not respond...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 23, 2015, 09:34:40 PM

There's no point debating with crazy people.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2015, 10:00:24 PM

Or even idiots, for that matter. Although it does some good to point out how idiotic their arguments are, in case other idiots were starting to think they sounded OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 23, 2015, 11:15:56 PM

Or even idiots, for that matter. Although it does some good to point out how idiotic their arguments are, in case other idiots were starting to think they sounded OK.

The other idiots won't listen.  That's why they're idiots.

Cainad (dec.)

Yeah, well MY high school, while literally designed by an architect who specialized in prisons and was frequently mistaken for a prison by people new to the area, was organizationally set up like a public education facility in an extremely wealthy and paranoid nation.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2015, 11:20:20 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 23, 2015, 11:15:56 PM

The other idiots won't listen.  That's why they're idiots.

Point.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 24, 2015, 12:29:06 AM
Yeah, well MY high school, while literally designed by an architect who specialized in prisons and was frequently mistaken for a prison by people new to the area, was organizationally set up like a public education facility in an extremely wealthy and paranoid nation.

This post wins so many points for total lack of hyperbole.

Meunster

I think we went to the same school.
Poe's law ;)

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Meunster on September 24, 2015, 04:00:12 AM

You went to school in Hawai'i? :lulz:

Meunster

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 24, 2015, 04:11:00 AM
Quote from: Meunster on September 24, 2015, 04:00:12 AM

You went to school in Hawai'i? :lulz:

Kansas, hawai, when you get down to brass tacks, what's the difference?
Poe's law ;)