News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Kerry Thornley's poetry.

Started by themanwhocreatedjazz, November 15, 2015, 04:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themanwhocreatedjazz

I'm fully aware that Thornley is not mentioned much here, and I apologize for my last two threads here being about him!

However I am curious about his poetry, namely his poem 'Illuminati Lady'. I've done some searches and can't seem to find anything, however admittedly I have not gone that deep. I've seen him read out some haiku's of his, but apart from that nothing.

Can any of you help me out?

Cheers, Eric. 

P.S- Found this, you may find it interesting http://www.impropaganda.net/1997/kultcha.html

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You might try talking to Sondra London on Facebook, she's pretty out there but she was friends with Thornley at one point in time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

themanwhocreatedjazz

Message I received from her today
QuoteSorry I can't help you. I've published all I had online and made videos of them for YouTube.

/sl

Oh well, it was worth a try!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: themanwhocreatedjazz on November 16, 2015, 07:14:14 PM
Message I received from her today
QuoteSorry I can't help you. I've published all I had online and made videos of them for YouTube.

/sl

Oh well, it was worth a try!

She really hasn't been the same about this sort of shit since Adam Gorightly fucked her over.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

themanwhocreatedjazz

On the sort of subject of Adam Gorightly, I just received a message from him saying he's working on a project and he hopes to include Kerry Thornley's poem Illuminati Lady in it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: themanwhocreatedjazz on December 18, 2015, 04:12:45 PM
On the sort of subject of Adam Gorightly, I just received a message from him saying he's working on a project and he hopes to include Kerry Thornley's poem Illuminati Lady in it.

I wonder if he's gonna steal from Sondra London again, or make more comments about Black people.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.