News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 01:03:42 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 05:25:13 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 07:32:03 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 04:50:17 AM
Chaos Advocate...

RUN YOU SILLY RACIST AUSSIE FUCK!!!

I know you won't, but by properly warning you I feel better about what is about to happen.

*washes hands, gets popcorn*
Making death threats behind a screen?

Not sure how you got a death threat out of that... I was trying to help.
But I see now that you're more important than any of us could have realized, an Australian John Conner here to save the 3rd world from The Machine.
Then what? Sounded like you were saying that some people on here who are pissy will come after me or stalk me irl, in that case I would anticipate for it. I never said I was "more important". What we have now here is terrible, that's all I'm implying. When some discord happens and we can get something better hopefully I can hop in for non-financial mercenary reasons, infact there would be mutual gain for all, not just me(we may get freedom + guns or a system where all people have access to welfare housing and employment, as well as guns). I want to get my share/piece too. Many are in deep financial crap right now and it's too expensive for hardly anyone to buy a home of their own, only rent. Secondly more oppressive. Is it the case at where you live? A move towards Great Depression 2.0 and oppression? I'm just saying that I hope the system causing all these problems goes soon. Have some understanding of our situation.

I understand.  Paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of persecution is a real bitch.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:59:41 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 03:24:53 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:13:55 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 01:54:43 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 01:09:13 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2015, 05:02:45 PM
It occurs to me that Australia has a few racial issues of her own.

Why are you not fighting those?  You know, the gangs of assholes "getting all the ethnics off the beach"?  You could do something about that, surely.
Antifa and anarchists are doing that and militantly. Last time it nearly escalated into a punch out or fight between Antifa and racists but the police just had to ruin the show.

So what's stopping you?

I am beginning to suspect he may be all talk.

Whaaaaaaat? An internet anarchist who's all bark and no firebombs? That NEVER happens!

There is nothing sadder - in a funny sort of way - than a wannabe Discordian guru.  He came here looking for an audience, for followers. 

:lol:

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

More of a sharpest spoon.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

ChaosAdvocate

Why are you not fighting those?  You know, the gangs of assholes "getting all the ethnics off the beach"?  You could do something about that, surely.
Antifa and anarchists are doing that and militantly. Last time it nearly escalated into a punch out or fight between Antifa and racists but the police just had to ruin the show.

So what's stopping you?

Whaaaaaaat? An internet anarchist who's all bark and no firebombs? That NEVER happens!
But why try when I would be outnumbered? Maybe when the day comes that enough people are defying, which is a situation of discord/chaos and must occur naturally.

ChaosAdvocate

So what's stopping you?

There is nothing sadder - in a funny sort of way - than a wannabe Discordian guru.  He came here looking for an audience, for followers. 

Never claimed to be any of the above? "Followers"? Why need any? It makes it less flexible if you do and raises your profile. I'm better off described as mercenary minded.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 15, 2015, 05:39:41 AM
Chaos Advocate...

I know you won't, but by properly warning you I feel better about what is about to happen.

But I see now that you're more important than any of us could have realized, an Australian John Conner here to save the 3rd world from The Machine.
Then what? Sounded like you were saying that some people on here who are pissy will come after me or stalk me irl, in that case I would anticipate for it. I never said I was "more important". What we have now here is terrible, that's all I'm implying. When some discord happens and we can get something better hopefully I can hop in for non-financial mercenary reasons, infact there would be mutual gain for all, not just me(we may get freedom + guns or a system where all people have access to welfare housing and employment, as well as guns). I want to get my share/piece too. Many are in deep financial crap right now and it's too expensive for hardly anyone to buy a home of their own, only rent. Secondly more oppressive. Is it the case at where you live? A move towards Great Depression 2.0 and oppression? I'm just saying that I hope the system causing all these problems goes soon. Have some understanding of our situation.

I understand.  Paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of persecution is a real bitch.
Not persecution. Just that some of you might be so mad that you might try something irl.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 06:47:31 PM

So what's stopping you?

Never claimed to be any of the above? "Followers"? Why need any? It makes it less flexible if you do and raises your profile. I'm better off described as mercenary minded.

Then, again, why aren't you in Syria? Plenty of mercenaries there!

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 06:51:19 PM
Chaos Advocate...

Not persecution. Just that some of you might be so mad that you might try something irl.
It was your mind that went there bruh. Pretty sure you're unable to truly anger a single soul involved in this thread. You're projecting, deluded, and paranoid. For real. Seek a councilor and be honest at your appointments.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Oh, I'm angry. But I'm literally angry at anyone and anything right now. Dumbass just happens to be making a target of himself.

Meunster

Chaos Advocate...

Might try something irl? Never thought of that before.

What's your address?

I'll come to your 14th birthday party.

I'll be the cool uncle who brings the hard drugs.
Poe's law ;)

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Mad at who?

You aren't precisely the first yahoo to kick the door in screaming nonsense.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Someone is being an idiot on the internet.  So mad  :mad:

It's not like I'm bombarded with idiocy every day on my Twitter feed from my insane followers.  Or from the people I work with.  Or my students.

The Wizard Joseph

I'm pretty sire he's assuming that he is somehow pissing in the cheerios of the Illuminati directly just by watching Alex Jones and imagining himself free of The Black Iron Prison.

Tell you what Chaos Advocate, if you ever do manage to infuriate me sufficiently to desire your harm you will know. I promise to curse you in such fashion that you grow taste buds on your rectal sphincter. It will be unmistakable.

If things start tasting sweaty and tangy no matter what you eat it's only fair that I warn you that it's a sign to stop eating for a long while.

Do get a councilor anyway. Really.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cainad (dec.)

Ignoring everything but the first page and replying anyway, lolz:

An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.

Since we see neither, we can conclude that Australia has not much of either Order or Disorder, and instead is full of poison, dingos, spider, and poisonous dingo-eating spiders.

hooplala

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 15, 2015, 10:50:00 PM
Ignoring everything but the first page and replying anyway, lolz:

An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.

Since we see neither, we can conclude that Australia has not much of either Order or Disorder, and instead is full of poison, dingos, spider, and poisonous dingo-eating spiders.

And blatant unapologetic racism.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman