News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 10:14:59 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 12:46:31 AM
Just a tip, kid: if you wait for opportunities to enact change to come along, you'll wait your whole life. You have to make your own opportunities, and while they might not align with your grandiose visions of leading the charge to sack Rome, if you try, you might find that you actually can make incremental differences that lead in the right direction. Systems don't just collapse, like they seem to in books and fantasies; they erode, and they change. I live in a place with legal marijuana, marriage equality, the right to die, free two-year college, and socialized health care. Tell me the people who made those things happen sat back and waited for an opportunity to enact change to just come along.

Go on, tell me.

Because then I'll just laugh in your face and go on doing what I'm doing in my spare time when I'm not learning to be a competent neurobiologist, which is working to incrementally increase public access to fresh, nutritious, free food, which I believe is a basic human right that should be guaranteed to everyone via the social contract.

So get off your lazy, whiny, entitled son of a Colonial ass and get out there and DO SOMETHING, or SHUT UP.
The economy is going into a recession and donald trump in the U.S is about to win who will mess up the neoliberal system big time(The EU don't like him, China doesn't like him, etc) and he is willing to go "hitler" in order to try to to prevent the U.S from losing superpower status which could lead to a "The World vs The U.S" scenario if far enough. And also I am not "preaching" this to you but discussing but isn't this a sign that eris/discordia will soon make a harvest of chaos out of the instability leaks? It kind of resembles before the roman empire collapses. Now how did they fall plus with the people being incharge of it having a dislike for Eris/Discordia? They lost to her influence(chaos) when the discord/disharmony within the empire grew.

Also I am not interested in pushing for reform but rather in the system collapsing and a revolutionary situation occurring. A total overthrow is what I would like to see. One of the best ways to do this is to vote for somebody who will be stupidly/arrogantly self-destructive enough to wreck the economy and nation.

What you want isn't a total overthrow. What you want is for YOU to be in charge, in a fascist dictatorship in which you can put women in breeding camps and perform torturous human experiments. Fortunately, you're just some moronic pissant teenager typing fantasy stories from mummy's house in a non-country, so that isn't a real concern.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 04:59:34 PM
So, if I understand this correctly, Chaos Advocate's one thing is that he's planning a hunger strike for gun rights? Can you elaborate on your methods? You already covered your reasons.

"Hi, I want the overthrow of the government so that I can build breeding camps for genetically engineered babies, and I'm going to skip dinner until you give me guns".

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 05:02:58 PM
So, if I understand this correctly, Chaos Advocate's one thing is that he's planning a hunger strike for gun rights? Can you elaborate on your methods? You already covered your reasons.

"Hi, I want the overthrow of the government so that I can build breeding camps for genetically engineered babies, and I'm going to skip dinner until you give me guns".

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I'm not sure if motherfucker just doesn't understand the term "stillborn" or if he's really all for women spending decades in fruitless pregnancies while they "work the kinks out" on impossible feats of genetic engineering.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 10:18:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2015, 12:09:37 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 17, 2015, 09:07:55 PM
So you're not doing anything because of lack of opportunity, and because it would be a losing fight. But everyone else isn't doing anything for far less noble reasons you have ascribed to them in your own head, making you better and smarter than they are.

Do I have this right?

Nail/head.  He wants to preach, but he feels he must preach down, because we aren't special snowflakes like he is.
I'm not even trying to "preach". The paranoia, I'm trying to discuss why there is so much non-change in the world and stagnation in order to come up with a reason as to why. Maybe Eris/Discordia could step in for us to get rid of it sooner?
You weren't "discussing" anything.  You were here to tell us all why we're DOING IT WRONG, and we laughed at you, which made you tell us even HARDER, but we just laughed at you more.

You're not communicating.  That's your fault, not ours.  I'd explain, but the problem with a lack of communication is that I can't explain, because you can't or won't listen past your arrogance and your butthurt.  This is why you are - at this moment - a DUMBASS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 10:20:09 AM
Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Newsfeed?  Because this looks like newsfeeed.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2015, 05:21:34 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 10:20:09 AM
Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Newsfeed?  Because this looks like newsfeeed.

That might be newsfeed. Some of the earlier butthurt might be worth harvesting, too.

Cain

QuoteGun control is also one of the worst forms of torture.

Meanwhile, back in reality, ISIS is testing chemical weapons on captured Kurdish fighters.

The Good Reverend Roger

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:11:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 01:27:34 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 01:10:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:42:59 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 12:41:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:13:55 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:59:56 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2015, 11:39:04 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:10:22 PM
Btw I've found a solution to start destabilisation. Get third world sweatshops to rebel first or do mass strikes so first world corporations lose access to what allows them to afford good conditions for first world citizens without losing too much profit.

Great, great.  And how do you plan to do this?  Specifically, I mean.  Concrete steps to attain this initial goal?
Unionization.

Well, you'd better get started then.  You know, organizing.
Well Chaos and Discord are two different things are you believe. Chaos to have some temporary destruction to have something new emerge. Essentially it means change and unions are a machine of change which will make the CEOs lose more money. It's also more alikeable to a democratic revolt inside an environment against a class of people with autocratic power who are even more orderly(bosses).

Yep.  Great.  Let's see some results.  Chop chop.
There already are and right now with some movements I endorse being involved. Quite recent too:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/union-leaders-term-bharat-bandh-a-grand-success/

What have YOU done?
Also creation of thought-forms,

Okay, okay, I know I'm like 8 pages back (hey I was gone for a week - live the chaos!) but....  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 18, 2015, 06:43:02 PM

Okay, okay, I know I'm like 8 pages back (hey I was gone for a week - live the chaos!) but....  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Assuming thought forms exist, it takes Tibetans DECADES of meditation to create a Tulpa.

White folks can apparently do it in a weekend.  Or so I have been told ever since thought forms came into style among the cafe druids.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2015, 06:46:18 PM

Assuming thought forms exist, it takes Tibetans DECADES of meditation to create a Tulpa.

White folks can apparently do it in a weekend.  Or so I have been told ever since thought forms came into style among the cafe druids.

:lulz:  Well yea, they're all up there in the freezing mountains wasting time meditating and shit. You gotta grab that thought-form by the balls and put it to work for you!
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 18, 2015, 06:51:18 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2015, 06:46:18 PM

:lulz:  Well yea, they're all up there in the freezing mountains wasting time meditating and shit. You gotta grab that thought-form by the balls and put it to work for you!

:lulz:

ChaosAdvocate

In the near future me and all pro-gun people will come together and agree to refuse to eat for a certain amount of time in some time. Then announce that a hunger strike is being done to protest against draconian gun control, to demand that it be abolished or loosened.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 07:31:50 PM
In the near future me and all pro-gun people will come together and agree to refuse to eat for a certain amount of time in some time. Then announce that a hunger strike is being done to protest against draconian gun control, to demand that it be abolished or loosened.

Are you coordinating with an existing group, or recruiting on your lonesome?