Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:59:56 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2015, 11:39:04 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:10:22 PM
Btw I've found a solution to start destabilisation. Get third world sweatshops to rebel first or do mass strikes so first world corporations lose access to what allows them to afford good conditions for first world citizens without losing too much profit.

Great, great.  And how do you plan to do this?  Specifically, I mean.  Concrete steps to attain this initial goal?
Unionization.

Well, you'd better get started then.  You know, organizing.
Molon Lube

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:13:55 AM
Btw I've found a solution to start destabilisation. Get third world sweatshops to rebel first or do mass strikes so first world corporations lose access to what allows them to afford good conditions for first world citizens without losing too much profit.

Great, great.  And how do you plan to do this?  Specifically, I mean.  Concrete steps to attain this initial goal?
Unionization.

Well Chaos and Discord are two different things are you believe. Chaos to have some temporary destruction to have something new emerge. Essentially it means change and unions are a machine of change which will make the CEOs lose more money. It's also more alikeable to a democratic revolt inside an environment against a class of people with autocratic power who are even more orderly(bosses).

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 12:41:20 AM

Unionization.

Well Chaos and Discord are two different things are you believe. Chaos to have some temporary destruction to have something new emerge. Essentially it means change and unions are a machine of change which will make the CEOs lose more money. It's also more alikeable to a democratic revolt inside an environment against a class of people with autocratic power who are even more orderly(bosses).

Yep.  Great.  Let's see some results.  Chop chop.
Molon Lube

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:42:59 AM

Unionization.

There already are and right now with some movements I endorse being involved. Quite recent too:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/union-leaders-term-bharat-bandh-a-grand-success/

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 01:10:26 AM

Unionization.

There already are and right now with some movements I endorse being involved. Quite recent too:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/union-leaders-term-bharat-bandh-a-grand-success/

What have YOU done?
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 01:27:34 AM

Unionization.

What have YOU done?

They're so fortunate he endorsed it, legitimizing their struggle. Good thing he knows how to stay in the background and let the wheels do the turning.  :roll:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 02:09:49 AM

They're so fortunate he endorsed it, legitimizing their struggle. Good thing he knows how to stay in the background and let the wheels do the turning.  :roll:

Yeah, he's so kind and paternal to Those People.
Molon Lube

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 01:27:34 AM

Unionization.

What have YOU done?
I do not have the opportunity due to the sociopathy of first world people but I will soon once I get it and finish whatever I am busy with now. It's also difficult if I do not live with them but hopefully their unions can establish an easier way to communicate/make contact with their first world supporters soon. What I have done so far is condemn the first world for its crimes against the third world, hypocrisy and freedom. Also creation of thought-forms, research how people react to certain things and learned about event/situation-creation or how to control fate/influence or create events through the right actions. Shedding light on the tens of millions killed by preventable disease and mass starvation by first world corporations holding back the third world's right to economic independence.First world mainstream people are part of the elite which is why they are so sociopathic now, third world people are now the new common class to work with. I feel less empathy for people in the first world because many are sociopaths incapable of caring for freedom.

What I can tell you as well is that the "terrorism" that our government claims to be fighting occurred as a result of corporate colonialism/globalization on the countries of their origin. The first world destroyed the economy + conditions of poorer countries and made people hate them and some wanted to hit back.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:11:39 AM
I do not have the opportunity due to the sociopathy of first world people

Good thing you and I aren't those nasty first world people.
Molon Lube

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 02:12:35 AM

Most* There will be some abnormalities in the first world who will work against the order/colonialism.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:17:09 AM

Most* There will be some abnormalities in the first world who will work against the order/colonialism.

Most.  So, of the billion people - give or take - who live in the first world, how many are sociopaths?
Molon Lube

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 02:20:22 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:17:09 AM

All the apathetic ones who do not care about their freedom and only their selfish material interests. The sociopathy was created by these spoiled conditions and lack of contact with the third world instead of them being born with it.

Most.  So, of the billion people - give or take - who live in the first world, how many are sociopaths?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:22:55 AM
All the apathetic ones who do not care about their freedom and only their selfish material interests. The sociopathy was created by these spoiled conditions and lack of contact with the third world instead of them being born with it.

In numerical terms.  You seem to be operating under a hypothesis here, and we ought to test that, yes?
Molon Lube

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 02:24:28 AM

In numerical terms.  You seem to be operating under a hypothesis here, and we ought to test that, yes?
Yep. History of human behaviour has proven that revolutions or civil disobedience often occurs in impoverished conditions where people see revolution as a means of survival. The peasant revolts of medieval times occurred for similar reasons when their previous system(Feudalism) was declining.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:27:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 02:24:28 AM

Yep. History of human behaviour has proven that revolutions or civil disobedience often occurs in impoverished conditions where people see revolution as a means of survival. The peasant revolts of medieval times occurred for similar reasons when their previous system(Feudalism) was declining.

You still have not offered a numerical value on the percentage or absolute numbers of sociopaths among the billion people inhabiting the "first world".
Molon Lube