News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 11, 2015, 07:43:01 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 11, 2015, 07:32:52 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 11, 2015, 07:31:29 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 11, 2015, 07:29:56 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 11, 2015, 07:26:13 PM
Here's how your shit is racist:

You are only counting "disorder" as conflicts between people who look the same.
You are assuming with no evidence that the locals lived in some kind of pre-contact utopia without major conflicts.

If you don't understand how these two things are racist, your definition of racism is broken and you need to educate your dumb ass.
Racist if my intention isn't racism, infact "race" is a social construct and does not exist. I count disorder as whenever a "social order" breaks down and there is a revolt against a government.

All racists should be lined up and shot or punished.

Are you saying you need help getting lined up and shot? I'm having issues interpreting what you're trying to communicate.
Nope I am not racist in intentions actually, all humans are equal. Just because I do not know some history does not make me "racist". What about you? Do you know their history?

Disorder in this context refers to a breakdown of a social order, a revolt from the inside of ANY social order.

So your a murderous totalitarian in a purely egalitarian sort of way?

Go fuck yourself.
I was just expressing my anger of how I feel for them, because it is greatly offensive to associate me with those who are against what I stand for. Its like saying "go die in a hole" but to someone else in a conversation. In practice I believe hate speech isn't free speech and should just be charged with fines/jail time.

2nd type of people I dislike just below that are staunch traditionalists who try to bring back rigidness of some of the old ways socially.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Oh! If I sell a bunch of turquoise jewelry and prayer wheel art and feather headdresses and talk about how perfect native american spirituality is without actually knowing anything about the history of native americans, I'm still not racist?

Q. G. Pennyworth

If I dress up as a giesha for halloween without knowing any of the history but I don't mean to be racist, I'm still good?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mongolians are all really good at fighting, I bet! I mean, I don't know anything about Mongolia besides Ghengis Khan was one, but I'm sure that one example totally applies to everyone who lives there now. That's not racist, right?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 11, 2015, 07:46:11 PM
Oh! If I sell a bunch of turquoise jewelry and prayer wheel art and feather headdresses and talk about how perfect native american spirituality is without actually knowing anything about the history of native americans, I'm still not racist?
Not being intentionally racist but atleast you could just walk up to someone who does it and tell them what they should change in order to not offend others instead of bashing them and treating them like they are intentionally being hateful.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 11, 2015, 07:44:38 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 11, 2015, 07:43:01 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 11, 2015, 07:32:52 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 11, 2015, 07:31:29 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 11, 2015, 07:26:13 PM
Here's how your shit is racist:

You are only counting "disorder" as conflicts between people who look the same.
You are assuming with no evidence that the locals lived in some kind of pre-contact utopia without major conflicts.

If you don't understand how these two things are racist, your definition of racism is broken and you need to educate your dumb ass.
Racist if my intention isn't racism, infact "race" is a social construct and does not exist. I count disorder as whenever a "social order" breaks down and there is a revolt against a government.

All racists should be lined up and shot or punished.

Are you saying you need help getting lined up and shot? I'm having issues interpreting what you're trying to communicate.
Nope I am not racist in intentions actually, all humans are equal. Just because I do not know some history does not make me "racist". What about you? Do you know their history?

Disorder in this context refers to a breakdown of a social order, a revolt from the inside of ANY social order.

So your a murderous totalitarian in a purely egalitarian sort of way?

Go fuck yourself.
I was just expressing my anger of how I feel for them, because it is greatly offensive to associate me with those who are against what I stand for.

Oh! I see.

So you're a limp-dick with murderous fantasies of totalitarian authority.

That or you're backtracking like crazy so you can continue your ridiculous race baiting and pretentious historical speculation in comfort.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 11, 2015, 07:29:56 PMNot really racist if my intention isn't racism

Wrong, wrong, so very wrong... and what you followed that by was even wronger. 

You couldn't be more wrong if your name was W. Wrongie Wrongenstein.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 11, 2015, 07:49:52 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 11, 2015, 07:46:11 PM
Not being intentionally racist but atleast you could just walk up to someone who does it and tell them what they should change in order to not offend others instead of bashing them and treating them like they are intentionally being hateful.

Definitely shouldn't offend racists. You're right about that.

The Wizard Joseph

This thread really cleared up why the whole "drop the soap" joke got so elaborate so quickly. Chaos Advocate possibly has a subconscious power fixation and is probably "anti-racist" , despite apparent total ignorance, in order to seem egalitarian and acceptable to others.

I mean that's possible. What I think is really going on here is newspag be like

I'M NOT RACIST!!
:treefucker:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

He's also of school age, it seems.  Which does explain a lot.

Doktor Howl

Not really racist if my intention isn't racism, infact "race" is a social construct and does not exist.

Tell that to Eric Garner, asshole.

ETA:  This is just Brother Nihilist, junior.
Molon Lube

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 11, 2015, 08:16:55 PM
This thread really cleared up why the whole "drop the soap" joke got so elaborate so quickly. Chaos Advocate possibly has a subconscious power fixation and is probably "anti-racist" , despite apparent total ignorance, in order to seem egalitarian and acceptable to others.

I'M NOT RACIST!!
Nope, I hate it because it goes against my beliefs. Anti-Racism is part of my ideological beliefs. Racism = Nazism. Fighting against it = A Sacred War. NOBODY wants to be discriminated on the basis of what looks they were born with, anybody who does is stupid so why would I?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 12, 2015, 03:43:02 AM

I'M NOT RACIST!!
Nope, I hate it because it goes against my beliefs. Anti-Racism is part of my ideological beliefs. Racism = Nazism. Fighting against it = A Sacred War. NOBODY wants to be discriminated on the basis of what looks they were born with, anybody who does is stupid so why would I?

And yet you say that "race is a social construct."  Which it may be to YOU.  To people on the pointy end of the pitchfork, it's very real indeed.  You're basically saying that all the shit that happens to them isn't real.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 12, 2015, 03:59:03 AM

I'M NOT RACIST!!

And yet you say that "race is a social construct."  Which it may be to YOU.  To people on the pointy end of the pitchfork, it's very real indeed.  You're basically saying that all the shit that happens to them isn't real.

Right fucking on!

There is a sort of racism that is on the other end of the spectrum called "universal integration" among other things by its  detractors.

The "liberal" formula of racism is seen by many minorities to basically be an attempt to dilute the meaning of race and culture and make it all a nice homogeneous construct, the white man's nice, homogeneous construct.

Where one extreme tells you that your race and cultural heritage makes you an inferior, the other extreme tells you those things aren't really real and once you accept that you may now get on the bus. Both are horseshit and so is your "anti-racism" Chaos Advocate. You just don't see it because it seems reasonable TO YOU.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 12, 2015, 05:04:25 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 12, 2015, 03:59:03 AM

I'M NOT RACIST!!

Right fucking on!

There is a sort of racism that is on the other end of the spectrum called "universal integration" among other things by its  detractors.

The "liberal" formula of racism is seen by many minorities to basically be an attempt to dilute the meaning of race and culture and make it all a nice homogeneous construct, the white man's nice, homogeneous construct.

Where one extreme tells you that your race and cultural heritage makes you an inferior, the other extreme tells you those things aren't really real and once you accept that you may now get on the bus. Both are horseshit and so is your "anti-racism" Chaos Advocate. You just don't see it because it seems reasonable TO YOU.
And what happens if we dismantle even the current culture? Dismantle all cultures and create a completely new one meant for all? Destroy/smash the old world, its ways and ways of thinking completely.