News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 04:50:17 AM
Chaos Advocate...

RUN YOU SILLY RACIST AUSSIE FUCK!!!

I know you won't, but by properly warning you I feel better about what is about to happen.

*washes hands, gets popcorn*

Balls.  I am just a humble country preacher-man.  Nothing at all to worry about.  I just stopped in to admire Chaos Advocate's unfailing support for Those People, who need his assistance to throw off the yoke of the oppressor.  Even his NAME implies that he is, in fact, an advocate for those darling little people who need his lily-white guidance.

You and I both know that while the oppressed masses may be strong, they're clearly not mentally ready to raise themselves up, so naturally that means that Good People like Chaos Advocate must step up to the plate.  If they can arrange transportation to the struggle.  He can't reasonably count on being able to borrow his mother's SUV at any time, and who can say when the time for revolution will come?

Now, what a savvy young man in his position should do is start a gofundme or indiegogo, to obtain some reasonable transportation.  As the Generalissimo can tell you, you must arrive to the struggle in style, or you're letting the side down.  Perhaps a hummer.  Or even, dare I say it, a vintage Land Rover? 

There's no point in being shabby about this sort of thing.  The downtrodden masses will not be properly inspired by the white savior, and may fail to acknowledge his strategic genius.  I have no idea which war college he attended, but he says he is the strategic type, and who am I to doubt him?

However, the aforementioned Indian union organizers should cease their activity.  They are jumping the gun, and without Chaos Advocate to help them, they will inevitably mess it up, as Those People will.

In any case, stop hounding the lad.  He's a hero.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Enrico Salazar

Once, the Generalissimo was just little baby maggot like Chaos Advocate... only want to help help help all the stupid peoples.  Peoples, they are full of dumb.  You can put that on bumper sticker, buckie, believe Enrico when he toss truth nugget at you.  Peoples, not just some of peoples, no; all peoples; peoples, they do not know what they want, or know what they need. They do not know what decisions they should for make.  They do not know what road to take.

For that, they need Papa.

Papa know you lust for subjugation, how else can peoples explain adoration of Donald "Onion Loaf" Trump?  He is the New Papa, the Papa these times have demand. 

Smile, maggot.  You love us.

Like Krazy Kat love little monster mouse Ignatz, when he toss brick after brick at her face, so you love Papa too as he slowly step sole of his boot down on you face, crunch satisfyingly into flesh and bone.  You love us.  You need us.  Papa is firm, but is out of love.  You strong, you pretty, but you dumbs.  Papa know. 

Enrico has see future, glorious faggots, it is: A bucket of Napalm above every door.  To keep you on you toes.  Papa teach.  Discipline is no cheap, but is necessary.  Enrico know think for peoples is most caring thing he can do, is why he invent pre-filled ballot card.  Why stress the maggots?  Papa know best.  Decision is for adult to make, not all the little ones, running around while place bets on feud of Nicki Minaj or Miley Cyrus. 

Embrace reflection, Chaos Advocate... you are dictator too, just like Papa.
Did someone say gorgeous?

ChaosAdvocate

Chaos Advocate...

I know you won't, but by properly warning you I feel better about what is about to happen.

Making death threats behind a screen?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2015, 05:43:07 AM
Chaos Advocate...

Balls.  I am just a humble country preacher-man.  Nothing at all to worry about.  I just stopped in to admire Chaos Advocate's unfailing support for Those People, who need his assistance to throw off the yoke of the oppressor.  Even his NAME implies that he is, in fact, an advocate for those darling little people who need his lily-white guidance.

You and I both know that while the oppressed masses may be strong, they're clearly not mentally ready to raise themselves up, so naturally that means that Good People like Chaos Advocate must step up to the plate.  If they can arrange transportation to the struggle.  He can't reasonably count on being able to borrow his mother's SUV at any time, and who can say when the time for revolution will come?

Now, what a savvy young man in his position should do is start a gofundme or indiegogo, to obtain some reasonable transportation.  As the Generalissimo can tell you, you must arrive to the struggle in style, or you're letting the side down.  Perhaps a hummer.  Or even, dare I say it, a vintage Land Rover? 

There's no point in being shabby about this sort of thing.  The downtrodden masses will not be properly inspired by the white savior, and may fail to acknowledge his strategic genius.  I have no idea which war college he attended, but he says he is the strategic type, and who am I to doubt him?

However, the aforementioned Indian union organizers should cease their activity.  They are jumping the gun, and without Chaos Advocate to help them, they will inevitably mess it up, as Those People will.

In any case, stop hounding the lad.  He's a hero.
Nope I've never said they absolutely "require me". Your assuming again/got me wrong again. I'm saying they should go ahead and keep doing what they are doing. But do you have any idea what solidarity is? Solidarity does not infringe on independence in any way.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 07:32:03 AM

What on Earth are you talking about, son?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 07:33:26 AM
Nope I've never said they absolutely "require me". Your assuming again/got me wrong again. I'm saying they should go ahead and keep doing what they are doing. But do you have any idea what solidarity is? Solidarity does not infringe on independence in any way.

You implied that you should be used for strategy.  Don't wimp out on me now.

The Good Reverend Roger

It occurs to me that Australia has a few racial issues of her own.

Why are you not fighting those?  You know, the gangs of assholes "getting all the ethnics off the beach"?  You could do something about that, surely.

The Wizard Joseph

Chaos Advocate...

Not sure how you got a death threat out of that... I was trying to help.
But I see now that you're more important than any of us could have realized, an Australian John Conner here to save the 3rd world from The Machine.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 05:25:13 PM
Chaos Advocate...

Not sure how you got a death threat out of that... I was trying to help.
But I see now that you're more important than any of us could have realized, an Australian John Conner here to save the 3rd world from The Machine.
Then what? Sounded like you were saying that some people on here who are pissy will come after me or stalk me irl, in that case I would anticipate for it. I never said I was "more important". What we have now here is terrible, that's all I'm implying. When some discord happens and we can get something better hopefully I can hop in for non-financial mercenary reasons, infact there would be mutual gain for all, not just me(we may get freedom + guns or a system where all people have access to welfare housing and employment, as well as guns). I want to get my share/piece too. Many are in deep financial crap right now and it's too expensive for hardly anyone to buy a home of their own, only rent. Secondly more oppressive. Is it the case at where you live? A move towards Great Depression 2.0 and oppression? I'm just saying that I hope the system causing all these problems goes soon. Have some understanding of our situation.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2015, 05:02:45 PM

Why are you not fighting those?  You know, the gangs of assholes "getting all the ethnics off the beach"?  You could do something about that, surely.
Antifa and anarchists are doing that and militantly. Last time it nearly escalated into a punch out or fight between Antifa and racists but the police just had to ruin the show.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 01:09:13 AM

Antifa and anarchists are doing that and militantly. Last time it nearly escalated into a punch out or fight between Antifa and racists but the police just had to ruin the show.

So what's stopping you?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 01:54:43 AM

So what's stopping you?

I am beginning to suspect he may be all talk.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:13:55 AM

So what's stopping you?

Whaaaaaaat? An internet anarchist who's all bark and no firebombs? That NEVER happens!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 03:24:53 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:13:55 AM

So what's stopping you?

Whaaaaaaat? An internet anarchist who's all bark and no firebombs? That NEVER happens!

There is nothing sadder - in a funny sort of way - than a wannabe Discordian guru.  He came here looking for an audience, for followers. 

:lol:

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.