News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Hoopla on September 15, 2015, 10:57:47 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 15, 2015, 10:50:00 PM
Ignoring everything but the first page and replying anyway, lolz:

An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.

Since we see neither, we can conclude that Australia has not much of either Order or Disorder, and instead is full of poison, dingos, spider, and poisonous dingo-eating spiders.

And blatant unapologetic racism.

Which can only be cleansed by firing squad. Unless you accuse me of it.

hooplala

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 10:59:30 PM

An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.

Since we see neither, we can conclude that Australia has not much of either Order or Disorder, and instead is full of poison, dingos, spider, and poisonous dingo-eating spiders.

Which can only be cleansed by firing squad. Unless you accuse me of it.

Sound logic.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

You, sir, are an Erisian theologian emeritus.  Well played.

The Good Reverend Roger

This also explains Arizona.  Heavy-handed legislation resulting in mass freakouts which inspire MORE legislation, etc.

And tarantula hawks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ChaosAdvocate

Your talking about the wilderness which hasn't been tamed yet. The soil there is some of the oldest in the world, still remaining which is why it has nutrient issues with growing anything. Dude hardly anybody lives on those areas or want to. The majority of the population live in highly urbanized areas including myself, aside from a few parks with birds. I mean the places inhabited by most of the population.

Explain these issues/criticisms also:

http://philipstanfield.com/2015/04/29/australian-culture-authoritarian-conformist-shame-based-and-servile/

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/02/australia-too-boring-emigrate

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 08:13:22 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 06:47:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:59:41 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 03:24:53 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:13:55 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 01:54:43 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 01:09:13 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2015, 05:02:45 PM
It occurs to me that Australia has a few racial issues of her own.

Why are you not fighting those?  You know, the gangs of assholes "getting all the ethnics off the beach"?  You could do something about that, surely.
Antifa and anarchists are doing that and militantly. Last time it nearly escalated into a punch out or fight between Antifa and racists but the police just had to ruin the show.

So what's stopping you?

I am beginning to suspect he may be all talk.

Whaaaaaaat? An internet anarchist who's all bark and no firebombs? That NEVER happens!

There is nothing sadder - in a funny sort of way - than a wannabe Discordian guru.  He came here looking for an audience, for followers. 

:lol:

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Never claimed to be any of the above? "Followers"? Why need any? It makes it less flexible if you do and raises your profile. I'm better off described as mercenary minded.

Then, again, why aren't you in Syria? Plenty of mercenaries there!
I do not literally mean mercenary. I am referring to a type of merc mindset. I also support something if I believe it is good for me to live in which is the benefit gained.

I would support the libertarians because I would gain freedom, privacy and ability to have firearms again. I would also support the second wave far-left in order to have absence of authority figures such as bosses because I hate being trampled on by anyone, the social security which is a solution to financial issues now and ability to own firearms(democratic/libertarian-left should be soft on firearms). It depends who is more likely to win out of those two, the second has more numbers.

LMNO

Please, please provide some sort of email we can send this entire thread to in 10 years.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Can you give us literally one way in which you have been or have concrete plans to be an advocate for chaos?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 16, 2015, 11:19:24 AM

Your talking about the wilderness which hasn't been tamed yet. The soil there is some of the oldest in the world, still remaining which is why it has nutrient issues with growing anything. Dude hardly anybody lives on those areas or want to. The majority of the population live in highly urbanized areas including myself, aside from a few parks with birds. I mean the places inhabited by most of the population.

http://philipstanfield.com/2015/04/29/australian-culture-authoritarian-conformist-shame-based-and-servile/

Wow, I clearly underestimated your level of butthurt. I suppose that's what I get for skipping most of the thread.

Cain

It's also pretty amusing when you think that the kid probably hasn't ever even left Australia (no, a week in Bali does not count).

He'd probably have a seizure if he ever visited Switzerland for example, a country where "papers please" is literally a way of life.

Meunster

Quote from: Cain on September 16, 2015, 05:16:46 PM
It's also pretty amusing when you think that the kid probably hasn't ever even left Australia (no, a week in Bali does not count).

He'd probably have a seizure if he ever visited Switzerland for example, a country where "papers please" is literally a way of life.

Grey and if i'm trans, I get to meet the nice men with guns?
Poe's law ;)

ChaosAdvocate

Just cause I don't know every single thing doesn't mean I am "racist". I would know all stuff if I was a deity but I'm not. Also I lean more onto dark humor(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHMnU9X6NXA), the intuition of you guys is just probably not very good or intuition does not work on somebody who is fickle alot like me.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 16, 2015, 05:02:14 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 16, 2015, 11:19:24 AM

Wow, I clearly underestimated your level of butthurt. I suppose that's what I get for skipping most of the thread.
You didn't answer me question/proof, what about the urbanized areas? Also it was only cause some were not willing to have any constructive discussion. I had to make my point, I'm not some kind of deity or deity incarnate who knows every single thing about this world. If I was, different story.

hooplala

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 03:55:37 PM

Just cause I don't know every single thing doesn't mean I am "racist". I would know all stuff if I was a deity but I'm not. Also I lean more onto dark humor(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHMnU9X6NXA), the intuition of you guys is just probably not very good or intuition does not work on somebody who is fickle alot like me.

Well, I was talking about Australia as a whole, so it looks like someone is getting a little self-conscious.  Good, that's the road to recovery.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Hoopla on September 17, 2015, 04:00:24 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 03:55:37 PM

Well, I was talking about Australia as a whole, so it looks like someone is getting a little self-conscious.  Good, that's the road to recovery.
And I was talking about in terms of inside the civilization there. Self-conscious? What about others' self-consciousness on this thread + judgmental behavior? And I also have a emotional defense mechanism on which clouds/scrambles me in which I will not act 100% my real self until I can better predict the behavior of others I just come into contact more hence irl people find me "weird/mysterious" til they get to know me more.

As for when I present my interpretation to the other guys you could have just given me yours too. Also how does danger necessarily equal discord/chaos? There is one highly dangerous marine-life that can sometimes be found in rockpools close to cities which will kill you in minutes/seconds if you are unlucky enough to touch it called "blue-ringed octopus". The majority of the population/civilization are confined to one city in each state.

Btw dark humor does not necessarily mean you will always find it funny in reality but you can find it hilarious in theory which is often the case.

Anyway wouldn't a deity, especially something so different from anything most likely have a different perception on "morality" from their position? What we as people find repulsive/dark/annoying, somebody else very different or somebody like Eris/Discordia could find hilarious? This is my theory for the "darker" side of chaos that comes along with it sometimes when Eris/Discordia brings it.