Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 03:56:45 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 16, 2015, 05:02:14 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 16, 2015, 11:19:24 AM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 15, 2015, 10:50:00 PM
Ignoring everything but the first page and replying anyway, lolz:

An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.

Since we see neither, we can conclude that Australia has not much of either Order or Disorder, and instead is full of poison, dingos, spider, and poisonous dingo-eating spiders.
Your talking about the wilderness which hasn't been tamed yet. The soil there is some of the oldest in the world, still remaining which is why it has nutrient issues with growing anything. Dude hardly anybody lives on those areas or want to. The majority of the population live in highly urbanized areas including myself, aside from a few parks with birds. I mean the places inhabited by most of the population.

Explain these issues/criticisms also:

http://philipstanfield.com/2015/04/29/australian-culture-authoritarian-conformist-shame-based-and-servile/

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/02/australia-too-boring-emigrate

Wow, I clearly underestimated your level of butthurt. I suppose that's what I get for skipping most of the thread.
You didn't answer me question/proof, what about the urbanized areas? Also it was only cause some were not willing to have any constructive discussion. I had to make my point, I'm not some kind of deity or deity incarnate who knows every single thing about this world. If I was, different story.

You didn't ask a question. Also, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you confusing me with someone else in this thread?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 06:51:19 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 15, 2015, 05:39:41 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 01:03:42 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 05:25:13 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 07:32:03 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 04:50:17 AM
Chaos Advocate...

RUN YOU SILLY RACIST AUSSIE FUCK!!!

I know you won't, but by properly warning you I feel better about what is about to happen.

*washes hands, gets popcorn*
Making death threats behind a screen?

Not sure how you got a death threat out of that... I was trying to help.
But I see now that you're more important than any of us could have realized, an Australian John Conner here to save the 3rd world from The Machine.
Then what? Sounded like you were saying that some people on here who are pissy will come after me or stalk me irl, in that case I would anticipate for it. I never said I was "more important". What we have now here is terrible, that's all I'm implying. When some discord happens and we can get something better hopefully I can hop in for non-financial mercenary reasons, infact there would be mutual gain for all, not just me(we may get freedom + guns or a system where all people have access to welfare housing and employment, as well as guns). I want to get my share/piece too. Many are in deep financial crap right now and it's too expensive for hardly anyone to buy a home of their own, only rent. Secondly more oppressive. Is it the case at where you live? A move towards Great Depression 2.0 and oppression? I'm just saying that I hope the system causing all these problems goes soon. Have some understanding of our situation.

I understand.  Paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of persecution is a real bitch.
Not persecution. Just that some of you might be so mad that you might try something irl.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Oh come on. You're some irrelevant kid who doesn't even live in a real country. Nobody cares enough.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 06:46:18 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 03:24:53 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:13:55 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 01:54:43 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 01:09:13 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2015, 05:02:45 PM
It occurs to me that Australia has a few racial issues of her own.

Why are you not fighting those?  You know, the gangs of assholes "getting all the ethnics off the beach"?  You could do something about that, surely.
Antifa and anarchists are doing that and militantly. Last time it nearly escalated into a punch out or fight between Antifa and racists but the police just had to ruin the show.

So what's stopping you?

I am beginning to suspect he may be all talk.

Whaaaaaaat? An internet anarchist who's all bark and no firebombs? That NEVER happens!
But why try when I would be outnumbered? Maybe when the day comes that enough people are defying, which is a situation of discord/chaos and must occur naturally.

So you're not doing anything because nobody else is doing anything, and nobody else is doing anything because they're order-loving cowards.

Sounds legit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 16, 2015, 03:25:12 PM
Can you give us literally one way in which you have been or have concrete plans to be an advocate for chaos?

You missed this post.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 17, 2015, 04:46:29 PM

An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.

Since we see neither, we can conclude that Australia has not much of either Order or Disorder, and instead is full of poison, dingos, spider, and poisonous dingo-eating spiders.
Your talking about the wilderness which hasn't been tamed yet. The soil there is some of the oldest in the world, still remaining which is why it has nutrient issues with growing anything. Dude hardly anybody lives on those areas or want to. The majority of the population live in highly urbanized areas including myself, aside from a few parks with birds. I mean the places inhabited by most of the population.

http://philipstanfield.com/2015/04/29/australian-culture-authoritarian-conformist-shame-based-and-servile/

Wow, I clearly underestimated your level of butthurt. I suppose that's what I get for skipping most of the thread.
You didn't answer me question/proof, what about the urbanized areas? Also it was only cause some were not willing to have any constructive discussion. I had to make my point, I'm not some kind of deity or deity incarnate who knows every single thing about this world. If I was, different story.

You didn't ask a question. Also, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you confusing me with someone else in this thread?
I said to explain these issues/criticisms in the links.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 17, 2015, 05:17:21 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 06:51:19 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 15, 2015, 05:39:41 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 01:03:42 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 05:25:13 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 07:32:03 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 04:50:17 AM
Chaos Advocate...

RUN YOU SILLY RACIST AUSSIE FUCK!!!

I know you won't, but by properly warning you I feel better about what is about to happen.

*washes hands, gets popcorn*
Making death threats behind a screen?

Not sure how you got a death threat out of that... I was trying to help.
But I see now that you're more important than any of us could have realized, an Australian John Conner here to save the 3rd world from The Machine.
Then what? Sounded like you were saying that some people on here who are pissy will come after me or stalk me irl, in that case I would anticipate for it. I never said I was "more important". What we have now here is terrible, that's all I'm implying. When some discord happens and we can get something better hopefully I can hop in for non-financial mercenary reasons, infact there would be mutual gain for all, not just me(we may get freedom + guns or a system where all people have access to welfare housing and employment, as well as guns). I want to get my share/piece too. Many are in deep financial crap right now and it's too expensive for hardly anyone to buy a home of their own, only rent. Secondly more oppressive. Is it the case at where you live? A move towards Great Depression 2.0 and oppression? I'm just saying that I hope the system causing all these problems goes soon. Have some understanding of our situation.

I understand.  Paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of persecution is a real bitch.
Not persecution. Just that some of you might be so mad that you might try something irl.
doesn't even live in a real country. Nobody cares enough.

In a country-to-be that is ruled by foreign corporate imperialism and a puppet to them since the 1970s coup.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 05:21:47 PM
Can you give us literally one way in which you have been or have concrete plans to be an advocate for chaos?

You missed this post.
Yes, but with many different paths to the same plans. I would want to be in one where I would succeed or be part of a success in it.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:34:14 PM

You missed this post.
Yes, but with many different paths to the same plans. I would want to be in one where I would succeed or be part of a success in it.

Are Australian schools really that bad?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 17, 2015, 05:21:11 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 06:46:18 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 03:24:53 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:13:55 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 01:54:43 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 01:09:13 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2015, 05:02:45 PM
It occurs to me that Australia has a few racial issues of her own.

Why are you not fighting those?  You know, the gangs of assholes "getting all the ethnics off the beach"?  You could do something about that, surely.
Antifa and anarchists are doing that and militantly. Last time it nearly escalated into a punch out or fight between Antifa and racists but the police just had to ruin the show.

So what's stopping you?

I am beginning to suspect he may be all talk.

Whaaaaaaat? An internet anarchist who's all bark and no firebombs? That NEVER happens!
But why try when I would be outnumbered? Maybe when the day comes that enough people are defying, which is a situation of discord/chaos and must occur naturally.

So you're not doing anything because nobody else is doing anything, and nobody else is doing anything because they're order-loving cowards.

Sounds legit.
Because its not possible to succeed/win or be part of it under those conditions.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 05:34:59 PM

You missed this post.

I am not talking about schools, I am already out of it. I am talking about the society in general and its politics. For example it only takes one person to misuse one thing for an instant ban to occur from government and nobody cares if it happens.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:35:55 PM

You missed this post.

I am not talking about schools, I am already out of it. I am talking about the society in general and its politics. For example it only takes one person to misuse one thing for an instant ban to occur from government and nobody cares if it happens.

No, I'm asking you if the Australian schools are really as bad as your reading comprehension skills would lead me to believe. Your inability to answer (or perhaps comprehend) a simple question is astounding.

Q. G. Pennyworth

You are seriously writing like you believe waiting for the revolution is a revolutionary act. It's not.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 05:37:58 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:35:55 PM

You missed this post.

No, I'm asking you if the Australian schools are really as bad as your reading comprehension skills would lead me to believe. Your inability to answer (or perhaps comprehend) a simple question is astounding.
Also how can I directly just do it if I have no opportunity to do it? Especially if it would be a losing fight? Its IMPOSSIBLE to succeed with no revolutionary situation happening. First world people are not going to rebel when they can so easily get a roof over their heads and enough income to eat everyday. All that can be done is promote ideas, solidarity or create thoughtforms. The second I will be involved in asap when I get the time. For protests I could bring a mask or something incase one day they become fascist. More recently I have contributed to denouncing neoliberalism and the elites incharge. Also did some of the "go dark" campaign against surveillance.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:31:04 PM

I didn't click them because I didn't your response to my original post also didn't make sense. I literally have no fucking clue what your beef is. You're posting in a purely reactionary fashion at this point.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 17, 2015, 05:57:10 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:31:04 PM

I didn't click them because I didn't your response to my original post also didn't make sense. I literally have no fucking clue what your beef is. You're posting in a purely reactionary fashion at this point.
You said "An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.". The increase in order already happened in the densely populated areas and I was referring to them. Extreme information censorship/anti-whistleblower laws, mass surveillance and etc.

Quick and successful stamping out of anything that interrupts the stability/non-change there including in 19th-20th century history. The strike of 1949 would have marked the end of this period of stability/non-change but it was quickly suppressed/snuffed out. It was the closest thing that came close to successfully defeating it.

So why is there no extreme disorder in response there yet in those places aside from skyrocketing housing price inflations/prices all going up which makes it near-impossible for the non-upper class to buy a house? No collapse of gov and all out-revolution? No? Its government has also never failed to suppress any sources of change/chaos that break out ever in history and they even brag about doing so in celebration days telling you to be grateful for the "peace/stability ensured".

Out of all countries its authority is literally the best in preventing chaos/radical change from taking root and happening. There are no other authorities that have rivaled it ever in that. The such effective ways it somehow prevents any change from occurring is probably close to rival the power/strength of Eris/Discordia herself, thats what I can say from research on them.