News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 06:00:03 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 17, 2015, 05:57:10 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:31:04 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 17, 2015, 04:46:29 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 03:56:45 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 16, 2015, 05:02:14 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 16, 2015, 11:19:24 AM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 15, 2015, 10:50:00 PM
Ignoring everything but the first page and replying anyway, lolz:

An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.

Since we see neither, we can conclude that Australia has not much of either Order or Disorder, and instead is full of poison, dingos, spider, and poisonous dingo-eating spiders.
Your talking about the wilderness which hasn't been tamed yet. The soil there is some of the oldest in the world, still remaining which is why it has nutrient issues with growing anything. Dude hardly anybody lives on those areas or want to. The majority of the population live in highly urbanized areas including myself, aside from a few parks with birds. I mean the places inhabited by most of the population.

Explain these issues/criticisms also:

http://philipstanfield.com/2015/04/29/australian-culture-authoritarian-conformist-shame-based-and-servile/

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/02/australia-too-boring-emigrate

Wow, I clearly underestimated your level of butthurt. I suppose that's what I get for skipping most of the thread.
You didn't answer me question/proof, what about the urbanized areas? Also it was only cause some were not willing to have any constructive discussion. I had to make my point, I'm not some kind of deity or deity incarnate who knows every single thing about this world. If I was, different story.

You didn't ask a question. Also, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you confusing me with someone else in this thread?
I said to explain these issues/criticisms in the links.

I didn't click them because I didn't your response to my original post also didn't make sense. I literally have no fucking clue what your beef is. You're posting in a purely reactionary fashion at this point.
You said "An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.". The increase in order already happened in the densely populated areas and I was referring to them. Extreme information censorship/anti-whistleblower laws, mass surveillance and etc. Quick and successful stamping out of anything that interrupts the stability/non-change there including in 19th-20th century history. The strike of 1949 would have marked the end of this period of stability/non-change but it was quickly suppressed/snuffed out. So why is there no extreme disorder in response there yet in those places aside from skyrocketing housing price inflations/prices all going up which makes it near-impossible for the non-upper class to buy a house? No collapse of gov and all out-revolution? No? Its government has also never failed to suppress any sources of change/chaos that break out ever in history and they even brag about doing so in celebration days telling you to be grateful for the "peace/stability ensured".

You don't understand because you won't listen.  You won't listen because you can't listen.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2015, 06:13:06 PM

An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.

Since we see neither, we can conclude that Australia has not much of either Order or Disorder, and instead is full of poison, dingos, spider, and poisonous dingo-eating spiders.
Your talking about the wilderness which hasn't been tamed yet. The soil there is some of the oldest in the world, still remaining which is why it has nutrient issues with growing anything. Dude hardly anybody lives on those areas or want to. The majority of the population live in highly urbanized areas including myself, aside from a few parks with birds. I mean the places inhabited by most of the population.

http://philipstanfield.com/2015/04/29/australian-culture-authoritarian-conformist-shame-based-and-servile/

Wow, I clearly underestimated your level of butthurt. I suppose that's what I get for skipping most of the thread.
You didn't answer me question/proof, what about the urbanized areas? Also it was only cause some were not willing to have any constructive discussion. I had to make my point, I'm not some kind of deity or deity incarnate who knows every single thing about this world. If I was, different story.

You didn't ask a question. Also, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you confusing me with someone else in this thread?

I didn't click them because I didn't your response to my original post also didn't make sense. I literally have no fucking clue what your beef is. You're posting in a purely reactionary fashion at this point.
You said "An increase in Order results in a corresponding rise in Disorder. If Australia was a seat of extreme Order, you would see extreme Disorder in response.". The increase in order already happened in the densely populated areas and I was referring to them. Extreme information censorship/anti-whistleblower laws, mass surveillance and etc. Quick and successful stamping out of anything that interrupts the stability/non-change there including in 19th-20th century history. The strike of 1949 would have marked the end of this period of stability/non-change but it was quickly suppressed/snuffed out. So why is there no extreme disorder in response there yet in those places aside from skyrocketing housing price inflations/prices all going up which makes it near-impossible for the non-upper class to buy a house? No collapse of gov and all out-revolution? No? Its government has also never failed to suppress any sources of change/chaos that break out ever in history and they even brag about doing so in celebration days telling you to be grateful for the "peace/stability ensured".

You don't understand because you won't listen.  You won't listen because you can't listen.
Same with you. I was talking about in certain areas, the urbanized places where most of the concentration of the population are. Why is it that their authority has been undefeated for 100-nearly 200 years in snuffing out all sources of disorder or chaos(radical change)? The 1949 miners strike was the only thing that came close to defeating them in their attempt but it was easily snuffed out eventually, in other countries like the U.S it would have crippled the period of non-change or dealt a heavy blow to it. Read the edited version also.

From this estimation of their nearly unstoppable power to snuff out any chaos and its sources, more effectively than even the U.S government. This authority and whatever thoughtform they is probably close to rivaling Eris/Discordia's strength herself.

Meunster

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:34:14 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 05:21:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 16, 2015, 03:25:12 PM
Can you give us literally one way in which you have been or have concrete plans to be an advocate for chaos?

You missed this post.
Yes, but with many different paths to the same plans. I would want to be in one where I would succeed or be part of a success in it.

Let me give you the babies guide to spreading chaos
>put googly eyes on posters
>put coppies of dojin in the religion section of your local library
>buy 50 gold fish, pass them out to random people you see out at 3am, give one to the cop who asks what you're doing.  Put one in a mail box, propper postage.
>put stickers everywhere

Go do those things,  unless you're a pussy who can't handle REAL CHAOS.
Poe's law ;)

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Meunster on September 17, 2015, 06:30:15 PM
Can you give us literally one way in which you have been or have concrete plans to be an advocate for chaos?

You missed this post.
Yes, but with many different paths to the same plans. I would want to be in one where I would succeed or be part of a success in it.

>buy 50 gold fish, pass them out to random people you see out at 3am, give one to the cop who asks what you're doing.  Put one in a mail box, propper postage.
>put stickers everywhere

Shit, just do something.

Cain

Talking smack on the internet counts as something, right?

Meunster

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 06:33:04 PM
Quote from: Meunster on September 17, 2015, 06:30:15 PM

You missed this post.

>put stickers everywhere

Shit, just do something.

Following the wise words of the church of go the fuck outside is always good
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 06:16:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2015, 06:13:06 PM

Same with you. I was talking about in certain areas, the urbanized places where most of the concentration of the population are. Why is it that their authority has been undefeated for 100-nearly 200 years in snuffing out all sources of disorder or chaos(radical change)? The 1949 miners strike was the only thing that came close to defeating them in their attempt but it was easily snuffed out eventually, in other countries like the U.S it would have crippled the period of non-change or dealt a heavy blow to it. Read the edited version also.

From this estimation of their nearly unstoppable power to snuff out any chaos and its sources, more effectively than even the U.S government. This authority and whatever thoughtform they is probably close to rivaling Eris/Discordia's strength herself.

Talk to a girl.

Don't talk about this stuff.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:35:16 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 17, 2015, 05:21:11 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 06:46:18 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 03:24:53 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:13:55 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 01:54:43 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 15, 2015, 01:09:13 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2015, 05:02:45 PM
It occurs to me that Australia has a few racial issues of her own.

Why are you not fighting those?  You know, the gangs of assholes "getting all the ethnics off the beach"?  You could do something about that, surely.
Antifa and anarchists are doing that and militantly. Last time it nearly escalated into a punch out or fight between Antifa and racists but the police just had to ruin the show.

So what's stopping you?

I am beginning to suspect he may be all talk.

Whaaaaaaat? An internet anarchist who's all bark and no firebombs? That NEVER happens!
But why try when I would be outnumbered? Maybe when the day comes that enough people are defying, which is a situation of discord/chaos and must occur naturally.

So you're not doing anything because nobody else is doing anything, and nobody else is doing anything because they're order-loving cowards.

Sounds legit.
Because its not possible to succeed/win or be part of it under those conditions.

Isn't that what everyone else who isn't doing anything, just like you, is thinking?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:46:15 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 05:37:58 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:35:55 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 05:34:59 PM

You missed this post.

Are Australian schools really that bad?
I am not talking about schools, I am already out of it. I am talking about the society in general and its politics. For example it only takes one person to misuse one thing for an instant ban to occur from government and nobody cares if it happens.

No, I'm asking you if the Australian schools are really as bad as your reading comprehension skills would lead me to believe. Your inability to answer (or perhaps comprehend) a simple question is astounding.

Also how can I directly just do it if I have no opportunity to do it? Especially if it would be a losing fight? Its IMPOSSIBLE to succeed with no revolutionary situation happening. First world people are not going to rebel when they can so easily get a roof over their heads and enough income to eat everyday. All that can be done is promote ideas, solidarity or create thoughtforms.

So you're not doing anything because of lack of opportunity, and because it would be a losing fight. But everyone else isn't doing anything for far less noble reasons you have ascribed to them in your own head, making you better and smarter than they are.

Do I have this right?

QuoteThe second I will be involved in asap when I get the time.

Oh, that and also you don't have time. Gotcha.

QuoteFor protests I could bring a mask or something incase one day they become fascist.

Wait... you could? Am I to take this as it sounds, which is that you don't even attend protests? And you accuse people here of doing nothing?

QuoteMore recently I have contributed to denouncing neoliberalism and the elites incharge.

Oh, how nice, you've talked about stuff on the internet. That must feel very productive.

QuoteAlso did some of the "go dark" campaign against surveillance.

Oh here, this finally sounds like an actual thing! An actual action taken of some kind! So what part of the campaign were you responsible for?

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

This guy edits himself more than a DPRNK newspaper. After trying to hide his sovereign status I can only wonder what else he's hiding. I won't though. So far it's all too boring to bother with.

Total control freak this "Chaos Advocate".
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 17, 2015, 09:07:55 PM
So you're not doing anything because of lack of opportunity, and because it would be a losing fight. But everyone else isn't doing anything for far less noble reasons you have ascribed to them in your own head, making you better and smarter than they are.

Do I have this right?

Nail/head.  He wants to preach, but he feels he must preach down, because we aren't special snowflakes like he is.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2015, 12:09:37 AM

Do I have this right?

Nail/head.  He wants to preach, but he feels he must preach down, because we aren't special snowflakes like he is.

So he found a forum full of people he doesn't know at all, and commenced preaching at them on the assumption that, like him, they aren't actively involved in any subversive movements or efforts to change the status quo?

BRILLIANT. This kid is going places. :lol:

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 12:30:05 AM

Do I have this right?

So he found a forum full of people he doesn't know at all, and commenced preaching at them on the assumption that, like him, they aren't actively involved in any subversive movements or efforts to change the status quo?

I am kind of in love with the fact that he latched onto the idea that I'm an order-loving Stockholm Syndrome to the government case.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just a tip, kid: if you wait for opportunities to enact change to come along, you'll wait your whole life. You have to make your own opportunities, and while they might not align with your grandiose visions of leading the charge to sack Rome, if you try, you might find that you actually can make incremental differences that lead in the right direction. Systems don't just collapse, like they seem to in books and fantasies; they erode, and they change. I live in a place with legal marijuana, marriage equality, the right to die, free two-year college, and socialized health care. Tell me the people who made those things happen sat back and waited for an opportunity to enact change to just come along.

Go on, tell me.

Because then I'll just laugh in your face and go on doing what I'm doing in my spare time when I'm not learning to be a competent neurobiologist, which is working to incrementally increase public access to fresh, nutritious, free food, which I believe is a basic human right that should be guaranteed to everyone via the social contract.

So get off your lazy, whiny, entitled son of a Colonial ass and get out there and DO SOMETHING, or SHUT UP.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 12:40:49 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 12:30:05 AM

Do I have this right?

I am kind of in love with the fact that he latched onto the idea that I'm an order-loving Stockholm Syndrome to the government case.

It's downright AMAZING. :lol:

And, of course, I'm a staunch Eisenhower-era traditionalist.