News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 12:48:46 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 12:40:49 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 12:30:05 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2015, 12:09:37 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 17, 2015, 09:07:55 PM
So you're not doing anything because of lack of opportunity, and because it would be a losing fight. But everyone else isn't doing anything for far less noble reasons you have ascribed to them in your own head, making you better and smarter than they are.

Do I have this right?

Nail/head.  He wants to preach, but he feels he must preach down, because we aren't special snowflakes like he is.

So he found a forum full of people he doesn't know at all, and commenced preaching at them on the assumption that, like him, they aren't actively involved in any subversive movements or efforts to change the status quo?

BRILLIANT. This kid is going places. :lol:

I am kind of in love with the fact that he latched onto the idea that I'm an order-loving Stockholm Syndrome to the government case.

It's downright AMAZING. :lol:

And, of course, I'm a staunch Eisenhower-era traditionalist.

I just horked coffee.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

So he found a forum full of people he doesn't know at all, and commenced preaching at them on the assumption that, like him, they aren't actively involved in any subversive movements or efforts to change the status quo?

Yeah, some of us have been swinging this club since the Reagan days.  But we're not in prison.  Might be a reason for that.

Oh, yeah.  We let the loudmouth guy with the pierced cranium take the blame.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2015, 04:01:09 AM

Yeah, some of us have been swinging this club since the Reagan days.  But we're not in prison.  Might be a reason for that.

And he's always happy to, for some reason...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 04:21:44 AM

He's like a schmoo.  He doesn't do anything, but he'll take the blame.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 17, 2015, 10:11:59 PM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

This guy edits himself more than a DPRNK newspaper. After trying to hide his sovereign status I can only wonder what else he's hiding. I won't though. So far it's all too boring to bother with.

Total control freak this "Chaos Advocate".
I didn't try to "hide" it. I reposted about it in another reply to not mix up a discussion, I already admitted I am the type called "Freemen on the land"(http://www.fmotl.com/) and a biased page by wikipedia on us: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 12:46:31 AM
Just a tip, kid: if you wait for opportunities to enact change to come along, you'll wait your whole life. You have to make your own opportunities, and while they might not align with your grandiose visions of leading the charge to sack Rome, if you try, you might find that you actually can make incremental differences that lead in the right direction. Systems don't just collapse, like they seem to in books and fantasies; they erode, and they change. I live in a place with legal marijuana, marriage equality, the right to die, free two-year college, and socialized health care. Tell me the people who made those things happen sat back and waited for an opportunity to enact change to just come along.

Go on, tell me.

Because then I'll just laugh in your face and go on doing what I'm doing in my spare time when I'm not learning to be a competent neurobiologist, which is working to incrementally increase public access to fresh, nutritious, free food, which I believe is a basic human right that should be guaranteed to everyone via the social contract.

So get off your lazy, whiny, entitled son of a Colonial ass and get out there and DO SOMETHING, or SHUT UP.
The economy is going into a recession and donald trump in the U.S is about to win who will mess up the neoliberal system big time(The EU don't like him, China doesn't like him, etc) and he is willing to go "hitler" in order to try to to prevent the U.S from losing superpower status which could lead to a "The World vs The U.S" scenario if far enough. And also I am not "preaching" this to you but discussing but isn't this a sign that eris/discordia will soon make a harvest of chaos out of the instability leaks? It kind of resembles before the roman empire collapses. Now how did they fall plus with the people being incharge of it having a dislike for Eris/Discordia? They lost to her influence(chaos) when the discord/disharmony within the empire grew.

Also I am not interested in pushing for reform but rather in the system collapsing and a revolutionary situation occurring. A total overthrow is what I would like to see. One of the best ways to do this is to vote for somebody who will be stupidly/arrogantly self-destructive enough to wreck the economy and nation.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 06:33:04 PM
Quote from: Meunster on September 17, 2015, 06:30:15 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 05:34:14 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 05:21:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 16, 2015, 03:25:12 PM
Can you give us literally one way in which you have been or have concrete plans to be an advocate for chaos?

You missed this post.
Yes, but with many different paths to the same plans. I would want to be in one where I would succeed or be part of a success in it.

Let me give you the babies guide to spreading chaos
>put googly eyes on posters
>put coppies of dojin in the religion section of your local library
>buy 50 gold fish, pass them out to random people you see out at 3am, give one to the cop who asks what you're doing.  Put one in a mail box, propper postage.
>put stickers everywhere

Go do those things,  unless you're a pussy who can't handle REAL CHAOS.

Shit, just do something.
Well, a hunger strike in protest of the draconian gun control/gun bans by the fascist authoritarian-right winger(John Howard) is already planned and the reformist social-fascists that support gun control who call themselves the mainstream "new left" such as greens who will in reality not change anything. There are two main factions dominating what they call "mainstream politics" here, neoliberal fascists or social-fascists both of whom are anti-gun. Anti-Gun "Leftists" = Soft-core Fascists.

Will have to get the idea of the hunger strike around first then come together with those who want to talk about it to join in the discussion. Mostly consist of libertarians or "classical left". I've been helping spread the ideas of a pro-gun + pro-violent revolution classical left also elsewhere.

ChaosAdvocate

So you're not doing anything because of lack of opportunity, and because it would be a losing fight. But everyone else isn't doing anything for far less noble reasons you have ascribed to them in your own head, making you better and smarter than they are.

Do I have this right?

Nail/head.  He wants to preach, but he feels he must preach down, because we aren't special snowflakes like he is.
I'm not even trying to "preach". The paranoia, I'm trying to discuss why there is so much non-change in the world and stagnation in order to come up with a reason as to why. Maybe Eris/Discordia could step in for us to get rid of it sooner?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2015, 04:30:24 AM

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Cain

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 10:20:09 AM

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Do you have actual brain damage?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 10:20:09 AM

You should definitely do that. Indefinitely.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 10:18:39 AM

Do I have this right?

I'm not even trying to "preach". The paranoia, I'm trying to discuss why there is so much non-change in the world and stagnation in order to come up with a reason as to why. Maybe Eris/Discordia could step in for us to get rid of it sooner?

Except that you're wrong, change is everywhere all  the time. You're just amazingly stupid and can't see beyond your bedroom in your mommy's house.

Q. G. Pennyworth

So, if I understand this correctly, Chaos Advocate's one thing is that he's planning a hunger strike for gun rights? Can you elaborate on your methods? You already covered your reasons.