News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 17, 2015, 04:11:03 PM
.... I just come into contact more hence irl people find me "weird/mysterious" til they get to know me more....

Is it the wolf t-shirt? Understandably people can get confused by that because of all the mysticism those shirts project.

Ah, good thread, at least got a few gems in there. Perhaps my brain is still fried after a week in Virginia, but I have had quite the chuckle, let me tell you.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 07:31:50 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 04:59:34 PM
So, if I understand this correctly, Chaos Advocate's one thing is that he's planning a hunger strike for gun rights? Can you elaborate on your methods? You already covered your reasons.
In the near future me and all pro-gun people will come together and agree to refuse to eat for a certain amount of time in some time. Then announce that a hunger strike is being done to protest against draconian gun control, to demand that it be abolished or loosened.

:lulz: :lulz:

It's been real guys but the work day is ending and I've gotta home and thought-form up something to do my laundry for me while I go on a hunger strike and wait for the revolution to bring me a gun.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 18, 2015, 08:58:33 PM
It's been real guys but the work day is ending and I've gotta home and thought-form up something to do my laundry for me while I go on a hunger strike and wait for the revolution to bring me a gun.

Yoink?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 18, 2015, 08:58:33 PM
So, if I understand this correctly, Chaos Advocate's one thing is that he's planning a hunger strike for gun rights? Can you elaborate on your methods? You already covered your reasons.
In the near future me and all pro-gun people will come together and agree to refuse to eat for a certain amount of time in some time. Then announce that a hunger strike is being done to protest against draconian gun control, to demand that it be abolished or loosened.

:lulz: :lulz:

:potd:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 18, 2015, 06:43:02 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:11:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 01:27:34 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 01:10:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:42:59 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 12:41:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:13:55 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:59:56 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2015, 11:39:04 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:10:22 PM
Btw I've found a solution to start destabilisation. Get third world sweatshops to rebel first or do mass strikes so first world corporations lose access to what allows them to afford good conditions for first world citizens without losing too much profit.

Great, great.  And how do you plan to do this?  Specifically, I mean.  Concrete steps to attain this initial goal?
Unionization.

Well, you'd better get started then.  You know, organizing.
Well Chaos and Discord are two different things are you believe. Chaos to have some temporary destruction to have something new emerge. Essentially it means change and unions are a machine of change which will make the CEOs lose more money. It's also more alikeable to a democratic revolt inside an environment against a class of people with autocratic power who are even more orderly(bosses).

Yep.  Great.  Let's see some results.  Chop chop.
There already are and right now with some movements I endorse being involved. Quite recent too:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/union-leaders-term-bharat-bandh-a-grand-success/

What have YOU done?
Also creation of thought-forms,

Okay, okay, I know I'm like 8 pages back (hey I was gone for a week - live the chaos!) but....  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I missed it COMPLETELY.  :lol: I bet he does sigils, too. Because he's a mover and a shaker.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 09:49:08 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 17, 2015, 10:11:59 PM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

This guy edits himself more than a DPRNK newspaper. After trying to hide his sovereign status I can only wonder what else he's hiding. I won't though. So far it's all too boring to bother with.

Total control freak this "Chaos Advocate".
I didn't try to "hide" it. I reposted about it in another reply to not mix up a discussion, I already admitted I am the type called "Freemen on the land"(http://www.fmotl.com/) and a biased page by wikipedia on us: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

Freemen on the land are assholes. Not sure if that news has hit Australia yet...?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2015, 06:09:28 PM
QuoteGun control is also one of the worst forms of torture.

Meanwhile, back in reality, ISIS is testing chemical weapons on captured Kurdish fighters.

That can't be nearly as bad as gun control!!!

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Quote from: Hoopla on September 18, 2015, 10:40:25 PM

Meanwhile, back in reality, ISIS is testing chemical weapons on captured Kurdish fighters.

Those Kurds have it pretty good compared to ChaosAdvocate.  They only get locked up in prisons where they are beaten, cut open, electrocuted, burned and sexually violated for the heinous crime of suggesting the Kurds as a people actually exist and have a culture, or have lunatics like ISIS treat them as literal guinea pigs for their forays into WMD tech.  They have no idea how privileged they are compared to an 18 year old Australian who's not allowed access to guns.

Q. G. Pennyworth

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Meunster

Listen chaos dude.

I haven't read a thing you've said, but from responses, you've got some problems, you're one of those weirdo punks who is a complete asshole about it.

You can be nihilistic, but part of nihilism is you're shit too.
You can be revolutionary, but fucking you need people for that, and you can't get people on your side by being a dick. Even if you get people on your side you're getting people who are angry on your side. Which angry people are prone to just sit and talk bullshit instead of doing anything.

In conclusion. Listen to some crass, some AJJ, some pat the bunny, and a smidgen of jeffery  lewis.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2015, 10:44:20 PM

Those Kurds have it pretty good compared to ChaosAdvocate.  They only get locked up in prisons where they are beaten, cut open, electrocuted, burned and sexually violated for the heinous crime of suggesting the Kurds as a people actually exist and have a culture, or have lunatics like ISIS treat them as literal guinea pigs for their forays into WMD tech.  They have no idea how privileged they are compared to an 18 year old Australian who's not allowed access to guns.

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 10:57:18 PM

Damn.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2015, 10:44:20 PM

I was gonna join in the snark, but damn.

I wanna resign from the human race.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 07:37:26 PM

Are you coordinating with an existing group, or recruiting on your lonesome?
Yes, libertarian organizations and also anybody who hates gun control.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 05:00:36 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 10:14:59 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 12:46:31 AM
Just a tip, kid: if you wait for opportunities to enact change to come along, you'll wait your whole life. You have to make your own opportunities, and while they might not align with your grandiose visions of leading the charge to sack Rome, if you try, you might find that you actually can make incremental differences that lead in the right direction. Systems don't just collapse, like they seem to in books and fantasies; they erode, and they change. I live in a place with legal marijuana, marriage equality, the right to die, free two-year college, and socialized health care. Tell me the people who made those things happen sat back and waited for an opportunity to enact change to just come along.

Go on, tell me.

Because then I'll just laugh in your face and go on doing what I'm doing in my spare time when I'm not learning to be a competent neurobiologist, which is working to incrementally increase public access to fresh, nutritious, free food, which I believe is a basic human right that should be guaranteed to everyone via the social contract.

So get off your lazy, whiny, entitled son of a Colonial ass and get out there and DO SOMETHING, or SHUT UP.
The economy is going into a recession and donald trump in the U.S is about to win who will mess up the neoliberal system big time(The EU don't like him, China doesn't like him, etc) and he is willing to go "hitler" in order to try to to prevent the U.S from losing superpower status which could lead to a "The World vs The U.S" scenario if far enough. And also I am not "preaching" this to you but discussing but isn't this a sign that eris/discordia will soon make a harvest of chaos out of the instability leaks? It kind of resembles before the roman empire collapses. Now how did they fall plus with the people being incharge of it having a dislike for Eris/Discordia? They lost to her influence(chaos) when the discord/disharmony within the empire grew.

Also I am not interested in pushing for reform but rather in the system collapsing and a revolutionary situation occurring. A total overthrow is what I would like to see. One of the best ways to do this is to vote for somebody who will be stupidly/arrogantly self-destructive enough to wreck the economy and nation.

What you want isn't a total overthrow. What you want is for YOU to be in charge, in a fascist dictatorship in which you can put women in breeding camps and perform torturous human experiments. Fortunately, you're just some moronic pissant teenager typing fantasy stories from mummy's house in a non-country, so that isn't a real concern.
Nope, for a better off society that will solve our current problems. Making up conspiracy theories on me again? The scientific part does not have to be done after a revolution, I could try it myself right now in the CURRENT society if I somehow managed to buy all the materials and a place to do it. Maybe it would work even better in the current society pre-revolution compared to the direct democracy the far-left revolutionaries want in that it would attract the attention of CEOs, mad scientists or military officials to sponsor and support it. Infact the U.S government may already be doing some experiments without public knowledge(A very unusual creature that looked like a mixture of different animal traits once washed up on a shore from an island where they do experiments). I have widespread interests and the scientific one would be done by myself with the resources and not using any political power. It can be done both before or after revolution, infact it would be harder after a far-left direct democracy revolution since if you anger/offend the masses they can stomp on you in such a society which means storm the said lab with guns after finding out if they don't like the idea.

And nope I specifically said for the scientific community cloning/transgenic modification part that it will NOT use a human or living host. You do NOT have to be incharge to do it but get the money to perform it yourself and buy the materials to experiment INFORMALLY. Instead it will be a class container where you feed the cloned living thing nutrients and have temperatures that simulate that of the host. Why are you so opposed to change if it will not hurt anyone? It will use an ALTERNATIVE way instead of a host, a container that will simulate the conditions of a host.

And its not merely "fantasy". It is a projection of exactly what I would do if I had the resources for it.

Also Australia is officially classified as a "country" even by the U.S government though I consider it a satellite state of the imperial/globalist powers. It can be a military superpower(If they built nukes) because it has a massive uranium/mine supply which can be used to build heaps of nukes to take out any current superpower fairly quick.