News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

For an Australian, it sure is funny how your IP shows you to be in New York

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cain on September 19, 2015, 02:37:20 PM
Its called VPN because I am in the "Go Dark" campaign you see? The mass surveillance laws are psychological rape: https://www.getup.org.au/campaigns/digital-freedom-and-privacy/go-dark-against-data-retention/go-dark-against-data-retention

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Meunster on September 18, 2015, 11:47:19 PM
Listen chaos dude.

I haven't read a thing you've said, but from responses, you've got some problems, you're one of those weirdo punks who is a complete asshole about it.

You can be nihilistic, but part of nihilism is you're shit too.
You can be revolutionary, but fucking you need people for that, and you can't get people on your side by being a dick. Even if you get people on your side you're getting people who are angry on your side. Which angry people are prone to just sit and talk bullshit instead of doing anything.

In conclusion. Listen to some crass, some AJJ, some pat the bunny, and a smidgen of jeffery  lewis.
I am acting "asshole" a bit because of the rudeness of some of the posters on this thread. Eye for an eye.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2015, 10:44:20 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on September 18, 2015, 10:40:25 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2015, 06:09:28 PM
QuoteGun control is also one of the worst forms of torture.

Meanwhile, back in reality, ISIS is testing chemical weapons on captured Kurdish fighters.

That can't be nearly as bad as gun control!!!

Those Kurds have it pretty good compared to ChaosAdvocate.  They only get locked up in prisons where they are beaten, cut open, electrocuted, burned and sexually violated for the heinous crime of suggesting the Kurds as a people actually exist and have a culture, or have lunatics like ISIS treat them as literal guinea pigs for their forays into WMD tech.  They have no idea how privileged they are compared to an 18 year old Australian who's not allowed access to guns.
I meant worst form of psychological torture, it takes way your ability to defend yourself. And attacks my sense of identity.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

McNugget

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 19, 2015, 02:15:04 PM
Infact the U.S government may already be doing some experiments without public knowledge(A very unusual creature that looked like a mixture of different animal traits once washed up on a shore from an island where they do experiments).

Skull island?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 19, 2015, 02:12:14 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 07:37:26 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 07:31:50 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 04:59:34 PM
So, if I understand this correctly, Chaos Advocate's one thing is that he's planning a hunger strike for gun rights? Can you elaborate on your methods? You already covered your reasons.
In the near future me and all pro-gun people will come together and agree to refuse to eat for a certain amount of time in some time. Then announce that a hunger strike is being done to protest against draconian gun control, to demand that it be abolished or loosened.

Are you coordinating with an existing group, or recruiting on your lonesome?
Yes, libertarian organizations and also anybody who hates gun control.

Okay, I'm a little confused by this answer. Is there a specific libertarian group or groups that you've started talking with about this? Or are you just assuming all these people will materialize when you announce your awesome idea because of how cool and smart you are?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 19, 2015, 02:41:57 PM
And attacks my sense of identity.

Yeah, we have people here in Arizona that base their identity on firearms.

You're going to be ridiculous, you know that, right?  I mean, even more ridiculous than you are now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 19, 2015, 02:39:11 PM
Its called VPN because I am in the "Go Dark" campaign you see? The mass surveillance laws are psychological rape: https://www.getup.org.au/campaigns/digital-freedom-and-privacy/go-dark-against-data-retention/go-dark-against-data-retention

We have a rule about proxy IPs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Meunster

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 19, 2015, 06:55:13 PM

We have a rule about proxy IPs.

>he doesn't have two computers,  one for illegal shit
One for games and internet
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 19, 2015, 02:15:04 PM
And nope I specifically said for the scientific community cloning/transgenic modification part that it will NOT use a human or living host. You do NOT have to be incharge to do it but get the money to perform it yourself and buy the materials to experiment INFORMALLY. Instead it will be a class container where you feed the cloned living thing nutrients and have temperatures that simulate that of the host. Why are you so opposed to change if it will not hurt anyone? It will use an ALTERNATIVE way instead of a host, a container that will simulate the conditions of a host.

When you are starting with the presupposition that you are doing genetic engineering experiments on humans, what the fuck do you think a "cloned living thing" IS?

And again, not even starting on the fact that "splicing wings into human beings" is just not how genetics works, it's not how biology works, it's not how genetic engineering works.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And you would sure as shit have to be in charge, because what you are talking about is illegal as fuck. As it should be, as it involves genetic experiments on human beings.

You have got to be trolling, nobody is actually this stupid.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trolllolololo

:troll:

Well played, you had me going for a while there.

Meunster

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 19, 2015, 08:08:19 PM

Trolllolololo

Stop saying he's a troll.

I haven't ate all his bait yet.
Poe's law ;)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Meunster on September 19, 2015, 09:28:54 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 19, 2015, 08:08:19 PM

Trolllolololo

Stop saying he's a troll.

I haven't ate all his bait yet.

Stop chewing and just gobble it down then. Christ Poptart, you used to be so much faster.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl