News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

And then Napoleon showed up, completely re-ordered the society, and got loads of French common folk slaughtered in wars that were mainly won by having more bodies to throw away than the other guys.

Things fall apart and then immediately get put back together. A massive push towards disorder led to a brutal and deadly backswing into order.

Also, most of the major French Revolutionaries got themselves killed. So, you know, if you aren't actually planning to LIVE in the world after turning it upside-down, then go for broke, I guess.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 10:26:55 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 18, 2015, 06:43:02 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:11:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 01:27:34 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 01:10:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:42:59 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 12:41:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:13:55 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:59:56 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2015, 11:39:04 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:10:22 PM
Btw I've found a solution to start destabilisation. Get third world sweatshops to rebel first or do mass strikes so first world corporations lose access to what allows them to afford good conditions for first world citizens without losing too much profit.

Great, great.  And how do you plan to do this?  Specifically, I mean.  Concrete steps to attain this initial goal?
Unionization.

Well, you'd better get started then.  You know, organizing.
Well Chaos and Discord are two different things are you believe. Chaos to have some temporary destruction to have something new emerge. Essentially it means change and unions are a machine of change which will make the CEOs lose more money. It's also more alikeable to a democratic revolt inside an environment against a class of people with autocratic power who are even more orderly(bosses).

Yep.  Great.  Let's see some results.  Chop chop.
There already are and right now with some movements I endorse being involved. Quite recent too:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/union-leaders-term-bharat-bandh-a-grand-success/

What have YOU done?
Also creation of thought-forms,

Okay, okay, I know I'm like 8 pages back (hey I was gone for a week - live the chaos!) but....  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I missed it COMPLETELY.  :lol: I bet he does sigils, too. Because he's a mover and a shaker.

:lol: :lol:
Every successful revolution needs a strategic sigilist. He's doing his part, it's EVERYONE ELSE that needs to get off their asses and reap the benefits of his thoughts.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 21, 2015, 03:56:51 PM
And then Napoleon showed up, completely re-ordered the society, and got loads of French common folk slaughtered in wars that were mainly won by having more bodies to throw away than the other guys.

Things fall apart and then immediately get put back together. A massive push towards disorder led to a brutal and deadly backswing into order.

Also, most of the major French Revolutionaries got themselves killed. So, you know, if you aren't actually planning to LIVE in the world after turning it upside-down, then go for broke, I guess.
Oh, ok. Well I meant the original intention of the revolution and what it accomplished/used to be before it was crushed, where even starving homeless people bravely rose up against the elite etc. Maximilien Robiespierre made a great effort in trying to catch people like Napoleon that would re-order it but using his influence to start a reign of "terrorism"/"entropic chaos" known as "the great terror", he did go over the top a bit. It both started with him and ended with him too(If you know what I mean). It gave inspiration for other revolution attempts such as the June Rebellion(1832) or the Paris Communard Revolt(1871 and first attempt at Anarchy/Social Anarchy).

Also just to let you know I am new to chaos theory but I am using what I know so far. As of right now I lean more towards the "disorder/entropy" aspect because I believe we are in need of it more than the order part and are out of balance.

Cainad (dec.)

1) Scrap what you've come up with and start over. You have absorbed bad data and are getting bad results.

2) The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

3) Chaos Theory is about math. Discordianism is Chaos Theology.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Chaos Advocate that admittedly knows nothing about "chaos"Also just to let you know I am new to chaos theory but I am using what I know so far 

:winning: :pope:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 02:43:49 PM
Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

I was asking you questions about one thing. If no one has beaten "stay on target" into your skull yet, now is an excellent time to learn.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 21, 2015, 04:08:02 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 10:26:55 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 18, 2015, 06:43:02 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:11:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 01:27:34 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 01:10:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:42:59 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 12:41:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 12:13:55 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:59:56 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2015, 11:39:04 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:10:22 PM
Btw I've found a solution to start destabilisation. Get third world sweatshops to rebel first or do mass strikes so first world corporations lose access to what allows them to afford good conditions for first world citizens without losing too much profit.

Great, great.  And how do you plan to do this?  Specifically, I mean.  Concrete steps to attain this initial goal?
Unionization.

Well, you'd better get started then.  You know, organizing.
Well Chaos and Discord are two different things are you believe. Chaos to have some temporary destruction to have something new emerge. Essentially it means change and unions are a machine of change which will make the CEOs lose more money. It's also more alikeable to a democratic revolt inside an environment against a class of people with autocratic power who are even more orderly(bosses).

Yep.  Great.  Let's see some results.  Chop chop.
There already are and right now with some movements I endorse being involved. Quite recent too:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/union-leaders-term-bharat-bandh-a-grand-success/

What have YOU done?
Also creation of thought-forms,

Okay, okay, I know I'm like 8 pages back (hey I was gone for a week - live the chaos!) but....  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I missed it COMPLETELY.  :lol: I bet he does sigils, too. Because he's a mover and a shaker.

:lol: :lol:
Every successful revolution needs a strategic sigilist. He's doing his part, it's EVERYONE ELSE that needs to get off their asses and reap the benefits of his thoughts.
I am probably bad at organizing and do not have the energy for it, it is too draining for me. I become exhausted or overwhelmed + no private time. So have to form a circle of people to divide all responsibilities out to. If I were to do it, it would have to be behind the scenes.

I will however assure that I will play a more direct role if a revolution does break out(conditions that make it possible might be coming soon). That being physical(volunteer army) or strategic like scouting out an area. Pretty sneaky myself irl. Its also hard for people to notice when you stay very still and especially have something that blends you in with your background.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 21, 2015, 04:15:11 PM
1) Scrap what you've come up with and start over. You have absorbed bad data and are getting bad results.

Chaos theology then* I used that term cause I also see it as something metaphysical. There are times or places where change is more or less constant.

Also what about Maximilien Robespierre's efforts to prevent the French Revolution from being re-ordered and brought under another elite? Any idea what wrong wrong?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 04:18:11 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 21, 2015, 04:15:11 PM

Chaos theology then* I used that term cause I also see it as something metaphysical. There are times or places where change is more or less constant.

Also what about Maximilien Robespierre's efforts to prevent the French Revolution from being re-ordered and brought under another elite? Any idea what wrong wrong?

Murdering everyone who disagrees with you is imposing your own order.

Cainad (dec.)

The idea of "perpetual revolution" that the leaders of the French Murderpalooza advocated was unsustainable and also stupid. People don't like living in abject fear for their personal safety, and a state of affairs in which anyone who didn't like you could get you executed is pretty unsafe. Things had to change, and part of that change included slitting Marat's throat in the bathtub.

Also, the perpetual revolution concept is not exactly different from the state of perpetual war that governments like to use to justify extraordinary powers. Fear and instability makes people knuckle down and find ways to impose order.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 02:43:49 PM
Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

Nobody is coming to the revolution.

Cain

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 04:17:11 PMI am probably bad at organizing and do not have the energy for it, it is too draining for me. I become exhausted or overwhelmed + no private time. So have to form a circle of people to divide all responsibilities out to. If I were to do it, it would have to be behind the scenes.

I will however assure that I will play a more direct role if a revolution does break out(conditions that make it possible might be coming soon). That being physical(volunteer army) or strategic like scouting out an area. Pretty sneaky myself irl. Its also hard for people to notice when you stay very still and especially have something that blends you in with your background.

Fucking hell I missed this gem in all that multiquote.

Go home. The Revolution is not for you.