News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 05:54:12 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 04:17:11 PMI am probably bad at organizing and do not have the energy for it, it is too draining for me. I become exhausted or overwhelmed + no private time. So have to form a circle of people to divide all responsibilities out to. If I were to do it, it would have to be behind the scenes.

I will however assure that I will play a more direct role if a revolution does break out(conditions that make it possible might be coming soon). That being physical(volunteer army) or strategic like scouting out an area. Pretty sneaky myself irl. Its also hard for people to notice when you stay very still and especially have something that blends you in with your background.

Fucking hell I missed this gem in all that multiquote.

Go home. The Revolution is not for you.

He does not know that chaos theory is math.
He does not know the difference between strategy, tactics, and IMT.
He does not know about thermal imaging being cheap and available.

He is perfect.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Meunster

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 02:43:49 PM
Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

>wants chaos
>organize a hunger strike
>organize

Take the real American route
Buy as many mosin nagants as you can. Theyre like 150$ each.
Set up a gun safety and training course in an area that is scared of guns.
Everyone who passes the course gets a free moist nugget.

Don't even advertise anywhere with multiple mosins firing is sure to attract attention. 

Makes more sense then a fucking hunger strike.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 02:43:49 PM
Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

So you've read Gleick and Strogatz? What did you think of the new edition Strogatz?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2015, 05:57:15 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 04:17:11 PMI am probably bad at organizing and do not have the energy for it, it is too draining for me. I become exhausted or overwhelmed + no private time. So have to form a circle of people to divide all responsibilities out to. If I were to do it, it would have to be behind the scenes.

I will however assure that I will play a more direct role if a revolution does break out(conditions that make it possible might be coming soon). That being physical(volunteer army) or strategic like scouting out an area. Pretty sneaky myself irl. Its also hard for people to notice when you stay very still and especially have something that blends you in with your background.

He is perfect.

Yeah, it's just... amazing. The Dunning Kruger effect is really an understatement with this one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 21, 2015, 06:26:45 PM

He is perfect.

Yeah, it's just... amazing. The Dunning Kruger effect is really an understatement with this one.

Exactly that.  But guys like him can provide an evening's entertainment when they grow a pair.

Of course, I have a non-standard idea of "entertainment".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

If we could harness the energy ChaosAdvocate puts into being wrong about things, we wouldn't need fossil fuels. I don't know why the scientific community is too retarded to do this.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 21, 2015, 07:06:14 PM
If we could harness the energy ChaosAdvocate puts into being wrong about things, we wouldn't need fossil fuels. I don't know why the scientific community is too retarded to do this.

:lulz:

" I don't know why the scientific community is too retarded to do this."  Has legs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 21, 2015, 07:06:14 PM

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He's too fragile to organize a revolution, but if someone else organizes one, he can probably like, hold real still or something.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 22, 2015, 03:59:37 AM

He's too fragile to organize a revolution, but if someone else organizes one, he can probably like, hold real still or something.

He's like those people who use guns to make themselves feel powerful and in control. Only he doesn't have a gun. And never has. He just thinks it might work if he had one and the government is TERRIBLE PEOPLE for not letting him have his penis substitute.

hooplala

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 21, 2015, 06:26:45 PM

He is perfect.

Remember how I used to complain about how depressing it was to begin to realize that you're kind of dumb?

I don't feel so dumb anymore.  Thanks, CA.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

BWA HA HA HA HA HA
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 04:31:32 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 04:18:11 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 21, 2015, 04:15:11 PM
1) Scrap what you've come up with and start over. You have absorbed bad data and are getting bad results.

2) The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

3) Chaos Theory is about math. Discordianism is Chaos Theology.
Chaos theology then* I used that term cause I also see it as something metaphysical. There are times or places where change is more or less constant.

Also what about Maximilien Robespierre's efforts to prevent the French Revolution from being re-ordered and brought under another elite? Any idea what wrong wrong?

Murdering everyone who disagrees with you is imposing your own order.
"Reign of terror" was the name for the time period. He did not officially implement it himself, only used influence and words to create such a situation where people suspected of trying to re-order things were eliminated by the crowd.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 04:04:33 AM

He's like those people who use guns to make themselves feel powerful and in control. Only he doesn't have a gun. And never has. He just thinks it might work if he had one and the government is TERRIBLE PEOPLE for not letting him have his penis substitute.

Being able to protect yourself does not equal "in control". What you say can rather be applied to the people who take it away from you. Also I'm not necessarily saying that is 100% what Eris/Discordia might stand for but ironic how you oppose war/battle culture being a proclaimed follower of her when in history she's known as a war goddess who goes alongside Aries and Enyo(A goddess that relished on blood + slaughter of wars). I simply enjoy a militaristic/war lifestyle, many more people during the old days did too.

The naive pacifists without firearms would not survive in any real conflict. Gun control also killed millions by disarming holocaust victims, the Nazis took away their guns allowing them to be killed and not fight back. If they all had guns they would have fought back like in the Warsaw Uprising and the holocaust may have never happened. In every conflict scenario the people without the guns are always the ones who get sent to concentration/labor camps to die or get executed/beheaded. 100% of the civilians beheaded/executed by ISIS either surrendered and gave up their firearms or refused to own them.

If I were allowed to have firearms for defense I would prefer to get an AK(47 edition).