News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2015, 05:57:15 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 05:54:12 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 04:17:11 PMI am probably bad at organizing and do not have the energy for it, it is too draining for me. I become exhausted or overwhelmed + no private time. So have to form a circle of people to divide all responsibilities out to. If I were to do it, it would have to be behind the scenes.

I will however assure that I will play a more direct role if a revolution does break out(conditions that make it possible might be coming soon). That being physical(volunteer army) or strategic like scouting out an area. Pretty sneaky myself irl. Its also hard for people to notice when you stay very still and especially have something that blends you in with your background.

Fucking hell I missed this gem in all that multiquote.

Go home. The Revolution is not for you.

He does not know that chaos theory is math.
He does not know the difference between strategy, tactics, and IMT.
He does not know about thermal imaging being cheap and available.

He is perfect.
And you do not know about what EMP does to thermal imaging and ways that can interfere with it(http://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/how-to-block-ir-infrared-thermal-imaging/). During an armed revolutionary conflict the armed parties involved send certain people to do scouting and use guerrilla warfare occasionally.

axod

QuoteAnd the lord stood upon Tiamat's hinder parts,
And with his merciless club he smashed her skull.
He cut through the channels of her blood,
And he made the North wind bear it away into secret places.
just this

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Meunster on September 21, 2015, 06:08:46 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 02:43:49 PM
Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

>wants chaos
>organize a hunger strike
>organize

Take the real American route
Buy as many mosin nagants as you can. Theyre like 150$ each.
Set up a gun safety and training course in an area that is scared of guns.
Everyone who passes the course gets a free moist nugget.

Don't even advertise anywhere with multiple mosins firing is sure to attract attention. 

Makes more sense then a fucking hunger strike.
More like spread/propose the idea and those who can do it will organize*

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 09:00:58 AMBeing able to protect yourself does not equal "in control". What you say can rather be applied to the people who take it away from you. Also I'm not necessarily saying that is 100% what Eris/Discordia might stand for but ironic how you oppose war/battle culture being a proclaimed follower of her when in history she's known as a war goddess who goes alongside Aries and Enyo(A goddess that relished on blood + slaughter of wars). I simply enjoy a militaristic/war lifestyle, many more people during the old days did too.

The naive pacifists without firearms would not survive in any real conflict. Gun control also killed millions by disarming holocaust victims, the Nazis took away their guns allowing them to be killed and not fight back. If they all had guns they would have fought back like in the Warsaw Uprising and the holocaust may have never happened. In every conflict scenario the people without the guns are always the ones who get sent to concentration/labor camps to die or get executed/beheaded. 100% of the civilians beheaded/executed by ISIS either surrendered and gave up their firearms or refused to own them.

If I were allowed to have firearms for defense I would prefer to get an AK(47 edition).

No, you think you would prefer that culture, but you don't know because you've never lived it.

And if you think this place is for Historically Accurate Eris, well shit you're even more lost than I thought.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 11:51:40 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 09:00:58 AMBeing able to protect yourself does not equal "in control". What you say can rather be applied to the people who take it away from you. Also I'm not necessarily saying that is 100% what Eris/Discordia might stand for but ironic how you oppose war/battle culture being a proclaimed follower of her when in history she's known as a war goddess who goes alongside Aries and Enyo(A goddess that relished on blood + slaughter of wars). I simply enjoy a militaristic/war lifestyle, many more people during the old days did too.

The naive pacifists without firearms would not survive in any real conflict. Gun control also killed millions by disarming holocaust victims, the Nazis took away their guns allowing them to be killed and not fight back. If they all had guns they would have fought back like in the Warsaw Uprising and the holocaust may have never happened. In every conflict scenario the people without the guns are always the ones who get sent to concentration/labor camps to die or get executed/beheaded. 100% of the civilians beheaded/executed by ISIS either surrendered and gave up their firearms or refused to own them.

If I were allowed to have firearms for defense I would prefer to get an AK(47 edition).

No, you think you would prefer that culture, but you don't know because you've never lived it.

And if you think this place is for Historically Accurate Eris, well shit you're even more lost than I thought.
Just stating what I know so far. That culture is about defending yourself and standing up to any who try to trample on you. The people who have lived that culture were the ones that ended up forming guerrilla resistance forces in WWII against the Nazis.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 01:10:46 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 11:51:40 AM

Just stating what I know so far. That culture is about defending yourself and standing up to any who try to trample on you. The people who have lived that culture were the ones that ended up forming guerrilla resistance forces in WWII against the Nazis.

Nope.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 11:18:57 AM
Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

>wants chaos
>organize

Don't even advertise anywhere with multiple mosins firing is sure to attract attention. 

Oh, I see. You're more of an "idea guy."

I mentioned Marat some posts back. He was an idea guy, and look where that got him. Got his throat slit in the bathtub, is where.

Cainad (dec.)

And no, you don't prefer a militaristic/warrior culture. You live in a culture that idolizes the warrior culture and the myth of the Noble Savage.

Cultures like that are not about defending yourself, they are about defending your tribe/kin/clan/nation, and that means being orderly and conforming to the culture.

You don't want Maximum Eris. There is a reason Discordians do not worship. It is much too dangerous.

Q. G. Pennyworth

>wants chaos
>organize

Holy mother of Zod I missed this one.

You do realize you are bringing literally nothing to the table, right?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 02:02:08 PM

>wants chaos
>organize

Oh, I see. You're more of an "idea guy."

I mentioned Marat some posts back. He was an idea guy, and look where that got him. Got his throat slit in the bathtub, is where.
Well what kind of fool lets literally anybody into their bathroom anyway? I am personally suspicious/fearful about letting any strangers into my private space. Especially when thats the most defenseless time and you for the sake of privacy? This is why its important to especially keep a gun if your involved in change, even moreso when being confronted by people of it. If they pull a knife, jump back and quickly draw your pistol. An armed person who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves heavily involved in a movement/time of change would be as difficult to kill as a military general. Or just wear a stab/projectile proof body armor underneath. Anybody who wants to assassinate/kill you would think twice if everybody knew you were a person often heavily armed who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves(Be somebody who is known to be extremely difficult to take down physically).

Also if your an idea person what happens if nobody but those within the circle know that its you doing it?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 02:08:00 PMYou don't want Maximum Eris. There is a reason Discordians do not worship. It is much too dangerous.
What stuff does Maximum Eris do, especially to worshippers and any hosts used for her Chaos(Radical Changes)?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:19:22 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 02:08:00 PMYou don't want Maximum Eris. There is a reason Discordians do not worship. It is much too dangerous.
What stuff does Maximum Eris do, especially to worshippers and any hosts used for her Chaos(Radical Changes)?

Serious question, kid. Have you read the Principia Discordia?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 03:21:28 PM

Yes, I've read some of it. But I've never come across any parts that mention a "Maximum Eris"? That may have been the type/aspect I've been looking for but unsure if it is ideal or not. But I did hear that Maximum Eris is good for anti-authority stuff or things that involve rebelling, revolutionary wars etc.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:23:59 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 03:21:28 PM

Yes, I've read some of it. But I've never come across any parts that mention a "Maximum Eris"?

http://principiadiscordia.com/book/19.php

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 02:16:14 PM

>wants chaos
>organize

Holy mother of Zod I missed this one.

You do realize you are bringing literally nothing to the table, right?
Actually I am in a form similar to how Jean-Paul Marat did as the guy on this page says. His efforts may have also led to the creation of an egregore(s) which was carried on during the June Rebellion of 1834 and the Paris Commune in 1871. Then eventually used for unionism, etc. The French Revolution occurred partly because of him, it just depends to what degree of publicity or level you carry it out.