News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:44:38 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 02:16:14 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 11:18:57 AM
Quote from: Meunster on September 21, 2015, 06:08:46 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 02:43:49 PM
Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

>wants chaos
>organize a hunger strike
>organize

Take the real American route
Buy as many mosin nagants as you can. Theyre like 150$ each.
Set up a gun safety and training course in an area that is scared of guns.
Everyone who passes the course gets a free moist nugget.

Don't even advertise anywhere with multiple mosins firing is sure to attract attention. 

Makes more sense then a fucking hunger strike.
More like spread/propose the idea and those who can do it will organize*

Holy mother of Zod I missed this one.

You do realize you are bringing literally nothing to the table, right?
Actually I am in a form similar to how Jean-Paul Marat did as the guy on this page says. His efforts may have also led to the creation of an egregore(s) which was carried on during the June Rebellion of 1834 and the Paris Commune in 1871. Then eventually used for unionism, etc. The French Revolution occurred partly because of him, it just depends to what degree of publicity or level you carry it out.

No you're not.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

>wants chaos
>organize

Don't even advertise anywhere with multiple mosins firing is sure to attract attention. 

Actually I am in a form similar to how Jean-Paul Marat did as the guy on this page says. His efforts may have also led to the creation of an egregore(s) which was carried on during the June Rebellion of 1834 and the Paris Commune in 1871. Then eventually used for unionism, etc. The French Revolution occurred partly because of him, it just depends to what degree of publicity or level you carry it out.

Enjoy your ignorance-fueled delusions of grandeur.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 03:49:19 PM

>wants chaos
>organize

No you're not.
Well then howcome this guy did nothing but write, write, write and managed to contribute to the French Revolution plus influence the events within?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Paul_Marat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:09:42 PM
Well what kind of fool lets literally anybody into their bathroom anyway? Especially when thats the most defenseless time and you for the sake of privacy? This is why its important to especially keep a gun if your involved in change, even moreso when being confronted by people of it. If they pull a knife, jump back and quickly draw your pistol. An armed person who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves heavily involved in a movement/time of change would be as difficult to kill as a military general. Or just wear a stab/projectile proof body armor underneath. Anybody who wants to assassinate/kill you would think twice if everybody knew you were a person often heavily armed who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves(Be somebody who is known to be extremely difficult to take down physically).

Also if your an idea person what happens if nobody but those within the circle know that its you doing it?

Ok, so wear armor in the bathtub and carry a gun. Got it.

Also totally tangential to the point.

Pro tip: living in that state of personal insecurity causes people to seek a more orderly way of living. Aneristic Escalation.

And if you're an "idea guy" and no one outside your circle knows about it, you're circlejerking.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 03:35:04 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:23:59 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 03:21:28 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:19:22 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 02:08:00 PMYou don't want Maximum Eris. There is a reason Discordians do not worship. It is much too dangerous.
What stuff does Maximum Eris do, especially to worshippers and any hosts used for her Chaos(Radical Changes)?

Serious question, kid. Have you read the Principia Discordia?
Yes, I've read some of it. But I've never come across any parts that mention a "Maximum Eris"?

http://principiadiscordia.com/book/19.php
Wouldn't Maximum Eris be good if you want to destabilize things though? Especially when there is too less disorder? I theorize that the amount we often think as "too much disorder" will balance out perfectly with the amount of its opposite we have here.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 04:07:26 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:09:42 PM
Well what kind of fool lets literally anybody into their bathroom anyway? Especially when thats the most defenseless time and you for the sake of privacy? This is why its important to especially keep a gun if your involved in change, even moreso when being confronted by people of it. If they pull a knife, jump back and quickly draw your pistol. An armed person who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves heavily involved in a movement/time of change would be as difficult to kill as a military general. Or just wear a stab/projectile proof body armor underneath. Anybody who wants to assassinate/kill you would think twice if everybody knew you were a person often heavily armed who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves(Be somebody who is known to be extremely difficult to take down physically).

Also if your an idea person what happens if nobody but those within the circle know that its you doing it?

Ok, so wear armor in the bathtub and carry a gun. Got it.

Also totally tangential to the point.

Pro tip: living in that state of personal insecurity causes people to seek a more orderly way of living. Aneristic Escalation.

And if you're an "idea guy" and no one outside your circle knows about it, you're circlejerking.
Nope not armor in a bathtub but NEVER let random strangers into your personal space. An instinct I have had my entire life. Possibly wear body armor and carry a gun during high profile activities or when talking to a stranger.

Also I meant what happens if you publicly credit somebody else as the "idea" guy who does everything for you?

hooplala

You must be such a goddam pill at parties.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:05:27 PM
No you're not.
Well then howcome this guy did nothing but write, write, write and managed to contribute to the French Revolution plus influence the events within?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Paul_Marat

If you think what he did was analogous to what you're doing right now, you don't understand what he did.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 04:08:51 PM
This thread is fucking amazing.

Agreed! I've learned SO MUCH about how to fight now thanks to Chaos Advocate that I don't even need my easily acquired AND satisfyingly large AMERICAN GUNS anymore. I'm going to be an idea guy now! Eris Maximum better get ready for this shit!! I'm going to conquer Australia with muh words and motherfuckin' fists bro!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Hoopla on September 22, 2015, 04:14:22 PM
You must be such a goddam pill at parties.
I said nothing about wearing body armor and carrying a firearm in a bathtub. Only that I would not let any random strangers into my private space and am fearful of allowing it. Always having this natural instinct.

But during very high profile activities or alone meetings with a suspicious stranger, possibly have them.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 22, 2015, 04:16:31 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 04:08:51 PM
This thread is fucking amazing.

"idea guy"
I'm only "idea guy" pre-revolution. But you will find I would be a "revolting forces-volunteer soldier/scout" guy DURING an armed one if it occurred like that. "Hide in the bushes, Hit and Run", etc.

Cainad (dec.)

You would crumple into nothing after a week of warfare. Fact.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 04:14:36 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:05:27 PM
No you're not.

If you think what he did was analogous to what you're doing right now, you don't understand what he did.
Its the world wide web, everybody can see what you write. Including denouncing and etc. Some of it has been used/put into the articles of several micro-parties that I work with's newspapers. I might start my own but idk.

Don Coyote

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 09:06:25 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2015, 05:57:15 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 05:54:12 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 04:17:11 PMI am probably bad at organizing and do not have the energy for it, it is too draining for me. I become exhausted or overwhelmed + no private time. So have to form a circle of people to divide all responsibilities out to. If I were to do it, it would have to be behind the scenes.

I will however assure that I will play a more direct role if a revolution does break out(conditions that make it possible might be coming soon). That being physical(volunteer army) or strategic like scouting out an area. Pretty sneaky myself irl. Its also hard for people to notice when you stay very still and especially have something that blends you in with your background.

Fucking hell I missed this gem in all that multiquote.

Go home. The Revolution is not for you.

He does not know that chaos theory is math.
He does not know the difference between strategy, tactics, and IMT.
He does not know about thermal imaging being cheap and available.

He is perfect.
And you do not know about what EMP does to thermal imaging and ways that can interfere with it(http://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/how-to-block-ir-infrared-thermal-imaging/). During an armed revolutionary conflict the armed parties involved send certain people to do scouting and use guerrilla warfare occasionally.

Pro-tip dumbass. The militaries of the western nations have spend the better part of a decade doing military operations against guerrilla warfare etc etc etc.