News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Don Coyote on September 22, 2015, 04:26:48 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 09:06:25 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2015, 05:57:15 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 05:54:12 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 04:17:11 PMI am probably bad at organizing and do not have the energy for it, it is too draining for me. I become exhausted or overwhelmed + no private time. So have to form a circle of people to divide all responsibilities out to. If I were to do it, it would have to be behind the scenes.

I will however assure that I will play a more direct role if a revolution does break out(conditions that make it possible might be coming soon). That being physical(volunteer army) or strategic like scouting out an area. Pretty sneaky myself irl. Its also hard for people to notice when you stay very still and especially have something that blends you in with your background.

Fucking hell I missed this gem in all that multiquote.

Go home. The Revolution is not for you.

He does not know that chaos theory is math.
He does not know the difference between strategy, tactics, and IMT.
He does not know about thermal imaging being cheap and available.

He is perfect.
And you do not know about what EMP does to thermal imaging and ways that can interfere with it(http://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/how-to-block-ir-infrared-thermal-imaging/). During an armed revolutionary conflict the armed parties involved send certain people to do scouting and use guerrilla warfare occasionally.

Pro-tip dumbass. The militaries of the western nations have spend the better part of a decade doing military operations against guerrilla warfare etc etc etc.
What about in an economic collapse in which the entire nation including military budget has gone broke, with some people in the military experiencing starvation? Especially if they lose access to sweatshops in the third world?

Or: if there is another country sending soldiers to aid the rebel forces, some of the people in the military join them within the revolution(If its an armed one)?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:11:53 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 03:35:04 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:23:59 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 03:21:28 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:19:22 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 02:08:00 PMYou don't want Maximum Eris. There is a reason Discordians do not worship. It is much too dangerous.
What stuff does Maximum Eris do, especially to worshippers and any hosts used for her Chaos(Radical Changes)?

Serious question, kid. Have you read the Principia Discordia?
Yes, I've read some of it. But I've never come across any parts that mention a "Maximum Eris"?

http://principiadiscordia.com/book/19.php
Wouldn't Maximum Eris be good if you want to destabilize things though? Especially when there is too less disorder? I theorize that the amount we often think as "too much disorder" will balance out perfectly with the amount of its opposite we have here.

Actually, no.

Do you want the people in your life to die? Because that's what Maximum Eris means. Your powers of self defense are like a tinfoil shield against a Howitzer. You do not play chess with goddesses.

Cainad (dec.)

Also, you're ignorant and weak. You are not unique, or even slightly exceptional. People like you are a dime a dozen. The Internet is crawling with people who think the way you do.

You wield no power. None.

Don Coyote

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:28:36 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 04:17:11 PMI am probably bad at organizing and do not have the energy for it, it is too draining for me. I become exhausted or overwhelmed + no private time. So have to form a circle of people to divide all responsibilities out to. If I were to do it, it would have to be behind the scenes.

I will however assure that I will play a more direct role if a revolution does break out(conditions that make it possible might be coming soon). That being physical(volunteer army) or strategic like scouting out an area. Pretty sneaky myself irl. Its also hard for people to notice when you stay very still and especially have something that blends you in with your background.

He is perfect.
And you do not know about what EMP does to thermal imaging and ways that can interfere with it(http://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/how-to-block-ir-infrared-thermal-imaging/). During an armed revolutionary conflict the armed parties involved send certain people to do scouting and use guerrilla warfare occasionally.

Pro-tip dumbass. The militaries of the western nations have spend the better part of a decade doing military operations against guerrilla warfare etc etc etc.
What about in an economic collapse in which the entire nation including military budget has gone broke?
A oh look at this dumbass, totally unaware oh how much loyalty agents of a state will hold to their state, or at least their small microcosm of it.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 04:31:21 PM
Also, you're ignorant and weak. You are not unique, or even slightly exceptional. People like you are a dime a dozen. The Internet is crawling with people who think the way you do.

Actually I managed to use what I have learned from human emotional reaction to cause an entire community of people(made up of hundreds-thousands) on another site to be completely toxic to a certain far-right ideology and some even going personal on people who believe in it. Excessively harassing and weeding out those that are even suspected of following it. Not mentioning for privacy reasons. I need to keep homing this skill until it can be used in bigger areas.

Cainad (dec.)

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Don Coyote on September 22, 2015, 04:33:26 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:28:36 PM

He is perfect.

What about in an economic collapse in which the entire nation including military budget has gone broke?
A oh look at this dumbass, totally unaware oh how much loyalty agents of a state will hold to their state, or at least their small microcosm of it.
Did you ever read about the Russian Revolution civil war, the Egypt and Thailand military coups? Also what happens if its during an economic collapse in which things are in nearly total disorder?

How the Roman Empire fell?

Btw you should know China is becoming more aggressive towards the first-world nations and have been funding + training any rebels secretly in places like India or the Philippines. Maoists(especially in young adults or teens who will be future politicians of it) are also making a return. If any revolution turns into an armed conflict as a result of authorities attempting to suppress a peaceful one they could potentially send their army to fight with them. Russia too. It would be similar to how the German empire in WWI aided the bolsheviks.

ChaosAdvocate

Maybe in certain areas* I am not omnipotent you know and a master in every single tiny area? Those I all know irl and elsewhere say quite the opposite, even being amazed/impressed at me only with some criticizing me for "refusing to use potential outside areas of interest". I have widespread interest and know more about the areas I have selectively chosen to be interested in, so there is bound to be some gaps.

Meunster

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:09:42 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 02:02:08 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 11:18:57 AM
Quote from: Meunster on September 21, 2015, 06:08:46 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 02:43:49 PM
Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

>wants chaos
>organize a hunger strike
>organize

Take the real American route
Buy as many mosin nagants as you can. Theyre like 150$ each.
Set up a gun safety and training course in an area that is scared of guns.
Everyone who passes the course gets a free moist nugget.

Don't even advertise anywhere with multiple mosins firing is sure to attract attention. 

Makes more sense then a fucking hunger strike.
More like spread/propose the idea and those who can do it will organize*

Oh, I see. You're more of an "idea guy."

I mentioned Marat some posts back. He was an idea guy, and look where that got him. Got his throat slit in the bathtub, is where.
Well what kind of fool lets literally anybody into their bathroom anyway? Especially when thats the most defenseless time and you for the sake of privacy? This is why its important to especially keep a gun if your involved in change, even moreso when being confronted by people of it. If they pull a knife, jump back and quickly draw your pistol. An armed person who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves heavily involved in a movement/time of change would be as difficult to kill as a military general. Or just wear a stab/projectile proof body armor underneath. Anybody who wants to assassinate/kill you would think twice if everybody knew you were a person often heavily armed who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves(Be somebody who is known to be extremely difficult to take down physically).

Also if your an idea person what happens if nobody but those within the circle know that its you doing it?

He had a skin condition. He had to take a lot of baths. But yeah he totally should of had an ak on him at all times. 
Aren't you the one who made a french revolution thread? Isn't he atleast a foot note when they teach about it in highschool?
Poe's law ;)

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:46:58 PM

Maybe in certain areas* I am not omnipotent you know and a master in every single tiny area? Those I all know irl and elsewhere say quite the opposite, even being amazed/impressed at me only with some criticizing me for "refusing to use potential outside areas of interest".

I'm sure they do, mate. I'm sure they do.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 04:49:15 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:46:58 PM

Maybe in certain areas* I am not omnipotent you know and a master in every single tiny area? Those I all know irl and elsewhere say quite the opposite, even being amazed/impressed at me only with some criticizing me for "refusing to use potential outside areas of interest".

I'm sure they do, mate. I'm sure they do.
Go talk to your average mainstream person, thats who they are though I do not interact with them much cause I don't like small talk. I have widespread interest and know more about the areas I have selectively chosen to be self-interested in, so there is bound to be some gaps. Gaps from only jumping on areas of interest does not equal ignorance. Howcome when I present some of the areas I have most interest in that I've done more research on they are impressed?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Meunster on September 22, 2015, 04:48:07 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:09:42 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 02:02:08 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 11:18:57 AM
Quote from: Meunster on September 21, 2015, 06:08:46 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 21, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 21, 2015, 02:43:49 PM
Are we still talking about a hunger strike, or have you wandered off into revolutionland again?
BOTH. Just as chaos(From what I've learned so far, I'm new to this) goes in both/many directions as its said? Hunger strike would open possibilities for people to make revolutions or protests easier.

>wants chaos
>organize a hunger strike
>organize

Take the real American route
Buy as many mosin nagants as you can. Theyre like 150$ each.
Set up a gun safety and training course in an area that is scared of guns.
Everyone who passes the course gets a free moist nugget.

Don't even advertise anywhere with multiple mosins firing is sure to attract attention. 

Makes more sense then a fucking hunger strike.
More like spread/propose the idea and those who can do it will organize*

Oh, I see. You're more of an "idea guy."

I mentioned Marat some posts back. He was an idea guy, and look where that got him. Got his throat slit in the bathtub, is where.
Well what kind of fool lets literally anybody into their bathroom anyway? Especially when thats the most defenseless time and you for the sake of privacy? This is why its important to especially keep a gun if your involved in change, even moreso when being confronted by people of it. If they pull a knife, jump back and quickly draw your pistol. An armed person who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves heavily involved in a movement/time of change would be as difficult to kill as a military general. Or just wear a stab/projectile proof body armor underneath. Anybody who wants to assassinate/kill you would think twice if everybody knew you were a person often heavily armed who knows how to fight in order to protect themselves(Be somebody who is known to be extremely difficult to take down physically).

Also if your an idea person what happens if nobody but those within the circle know that its you doing it?

He had a skin condition. He had to take a lot of baths. But yeah he totally should of had an ak on him at all times. 
Aren't you the one who made a french revolution thread? Isn't he atleast a foot note when they teach about it in highschool?
Yeah but he could have arranged a schedule/time to talk when he wasn't talking a bath and there were plenty of times when he didn't.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 04:24:46 PM
You would crumple into nothing after a week of warfare. Fact.
Assumption* I once slid into a pool a metre(s) deep without a second thought just for thrills, even though I couldn't swim. Managed to still pull myself to the edge, I got persistent/nearly unbreakable endurance. Before all of a sudden deciding to go again with same effect and survived. I NEVER go down in anything without a struggle/fight.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 04:29:12 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:11:53 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 03:35:04 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:23:59 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 22, 2015, 03:21:28 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 03:19:22 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 02:08:00 PMYou don't want Maximum Eris. There is a reason Discordians do not worship. It is much too dangerous.
What stuff does Maximum Eris do, especially to worshippers and any hosts used for her Chaos(Radical Changes)?

Serious question, kid. Have you read the Principia Discordia?
Yes, I've read some of it. But I've never come across any parts that mention a "Maximum Eris"?

http://principiadiscordia.com/book/19.php
Wouldn't Maximum Eris be good if you want to destabilize things though? Especially when there is too less disorder? I theorize that the amount we often think as "too much disorder" will balance out perfectly with the amount of its opposite we have here.

Actually, no.

Do you want the people in your life to die? Because that's what Maximum Eris means. Your powers of self defense are like a tinfoil shield against a Howitzer. You do not play chess with goddesses.
The people in my life are few and very resourceful, all know how to survive if a revolution broke out. Also it does not have to be an armed one but it can end up as one possibly. A revolution(Even the ones brought by Maximum Eris) do not always kill many people besides the ones who are involved in it if armed. The fall of the Roman Empire involved Maximum Eris and it wasn't all that bad?

Well whatever happens bring it on Maximum Eris I say, bring forth true democracy/rule by the general populace. Just topple neoliberalism, oligarchy, and corporate rule + the empire asap please. Let the masses hate and trample on the corporate elites + their puppets.