News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 04:24:46 PM
You would crumple into nothing after a week of warfare. Fact.
Assumption* I once slid into a pool a metre(s) deep without a second thought just for thrills, even though I couldn't swim. Managed to still pull myself to the edge, I got persistent/nearly unbreakable endurance. Before all of a sudden deciding to go again with same effect and survived. I NEVER go down in anything without a struggle/fight.

HOLY SHIT, you got into three feet of water? A THREE FOOT DEEP POOL OF WATER???

You... you... you... THRILLSEEKER, you!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Waist deep water is pretty hardcore.

Also I like how his counter to "you wouldn't last a week in a war" is "I do dumbass things without thinking them through".

LMNO

I could fight in a ground war.  Once, I ate six chili dogs.  In a row!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 22, 2015, 06:26:20 PM

I can eat a whole Chilotle burrito in under 12 bites. I'm basically Rambo, but cooler.

Q. G. Pennyworth

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:16:56 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on September 22, 2015, 04:14:22 PM
You must be such a goddam pill at parties.
I said nothing about wearing body armor and carrying a firearm in a bathtub. Only that I would not let any random strangers into my private space and am fearful of allowing it. Always having this natural instinct.

But during very high profile activities or alone meetings with a suspicious stranger, possibly have them.

:lulz: :lulz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvhwMeHp1Yg

Besides, wouldn't your natural instincts and thought-forms warn you about having alone meetings with suspicious strangers? It seems counter to all these revolutionizing tips you've been handing out. If anything, wouldn't you just send your thought form to meet with the suspicious stranger?

What if I'm on the phone with a suspicious stranger? Should I let them know I am currently brandishing a weapon? What if it's a conference call, so then I wouldn't be alone?
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:51:40 PM
]Go talk to your average mainstream person

What if they are a stranger? Should I put on my body armor first?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 22, 2015, 06:26:20 PM

Thats actually a much more considerable accomplishment than anything CA has mentioned thus far.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 22, 2015, 05:29:58 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 22, 2015, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 22, 2015, 04:24:46 PM
You would crumple into nothing after a week of warfare. Fact.
Assumption* I once slid into a pool a metre(s) deep without a second thought just for thrills, even though I couldn't swim. Managed to still pull myself to the edge, I got persistent/nearly unbreakable endurance. Before all of a sudden deciding to go again with same effect and survived. I NEVER go down in anything without a struggle/fight.

HOLY SHIT, you got into three feet of water? A THREE FOOT DEEP POOL OF WATER???

You... you... you... THRILLSEEKER, you!

:lol:

Pfft that's nothing. A few weeks ago I was feeling dangerous so I stood in a 3-foot pool of water, except that sometimes there were WAVES and I got splashed all the way up to my shoulders!! Totally ready for war.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

LMNO

Cain

I once strolled into an ambush involving two-stage suicide bombers and snipers because I saw something shiny and didn't think about what I was doing.

It was alright though, because I had body armour and a Glock.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This one time, without even thinking about it first, I climbed a big rock and sat at the top to watch the sun set.

I'll be on the elite assassin task force, for sure.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trippinprincezz13

:eek: You humble me. That's some hardcore shit right there.

Meunster

When I go to the dentist.  I don't ask for a sticker or lolly afterwards. I'll be a terrorist in no time.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

I spent 10 years in the infantry, a year and change as a cop, a couple of years as a mook, and 15 years learning how everything works, industry-wise.

This qualifies me to be a sheep.  Baa.  BAA, I SAY!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.