News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Cainad, you will assist me.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 14, 2015, 05:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2015, 03:13:05 AM
Quote from: Richter on September 15, 2015, 12:54:27 AM
Driving in Boston is easy.  Just contract with mad Gods, and you'll know well, the ever-shifting roads.  Same with central Mass., the southeastern reaches, or Providence.  Each one you learn will take a little more..
(Why they are loathe to travel)

Leln gets free subscriptions.   Professional courtesy.

EoC knows well at least TWO of these areas, and is the man he is today because of it.  Even with a vehicle heavily ladden with yeti goofballs he can scream across Boston the RIGHT way.  The way that doesn't get you stopped because you're obviously PART of the madness, not just a scared posser running from it.

Those fucking diminishing radius curves on the way North are BULLSHIT.  They do that shit on purpose.

Do your part, America:  Beat the shit out of a civil engineer today.

We don't have civil engineers up here. We have rotaries with highways that pass through the middle of them with traffic lights and cross walks. We have eight way blind corners marked only with a couple of stop signs and sacrificial blood.