News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Israeli PM knows who to blame for the Holocaust: those damn Palestinians!

Started by Cain, October 21, 2015, 05:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.681525

QuotePrime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sparked public uproar when on Wednesday he claimed that the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, was the one who planted the idea of the extermination of European Jewry in Adolf Hitler's mind. The Nazi ruler, Netanyahu said, had no intention of killing the Jews, but only to expel them.

In a speech before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Netanyahu described a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November, 1941: "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, 'If you expel them, they'll all come here (to Palestine).' According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: "Burn them."

Netanyahu's remarks were quick to spark a social media storm, though Netanyahu made a similar claim during a Knesset speech in 2012, where he described the Husseini as "one of the leading architects" of the final solution.

The claim that Husseini was the one to initiate the extermination of European Jewry had been suggested by a number of historians at the fringes of Holocaust research, but was rejected by most accepted scholars.

So you see, bombing Gaza over and over until the bombing raids were literally pounding rubble into sand is completely justified.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I know, right?  As insane as Bibi can be, I never actually expected him to come out and minimize Hitler's role in the Holocaust.

I thought his insanity was more of the Trump-esque narcissism kind.  I now see I misjudged him.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on October 21, 2015, 06:01:08 AM
I know, right?  As insane as Bibi can be, I never actually expected him to come out and minimize Hitler's role in the Holocaust.

I thought his insanity was more of the Trump-esque narcissism kind.  I now see I misjudged him.

This is amazing.  Does he have bot flies in his brain?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.