News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

clocks

Started by Meunster, September 24, 2015, 04:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

So I made a few clocks recently.

My teachers didn't like them.
Poe's law ;)

The Wizard Joseph

I think it would be funny if a person were to get arrested and detained for an exceptionally intricate steampunk fetish. They might accidentally, but actually, bring a bomb to school made of clockwork when they decide to misuse a large high-pressure CO2 canister to grossly overpower a VERY poorly designed apparatus intended to be decorative and cool looking. Good thing it exploded in the steampunker's locker when the evil and repressive regime running the school told him, forced him, to remove it while in class. Could bury a bunch of brass gears in a brick wall if they were heavy and sharp enough.

So you know Meunster I'm going pretty far from an actual parody or "fan fiction" with the story of Barry, but I will eventually get a similar concept short story that is a bit of intentional parody out first. See, if it was "ME" sending an angel into your "life" I wouldn't send a Cherub. That would just be silly, and I could use a good warm up story to get me started.  :)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Meunster

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 24, 2015, 06:06:55 AM
I think it would be funny if a person were to get arrested and detained for an exceptionally intricate steampunk fetish. They might accidentally, but actually, bring a bomb to school made of clockwork when they decide to misuse a large high-pressure CO2 canister to grossly overpower a VERY poorly designed apparatus intended to be decorative and cool looking. Good thing it exploded in the steampunker's locker when the evil and repressive regime running the school told him, forced him, to remove it while in class. Could bury a bunch of brass gears in a brick wall if they were heavy and sharp enough.

So you know Meunster I'm going pretty far from an actual parody or "fan fiction" with the story of Barry, but I will eventually get a similar concept short story that is a bit of intentional parody out first. See, if it was "ME" sending an angel into your "life" I wouldn't send a Cherub. That would just be silly, and I could use a good warm up story to get me started.  :)

How can you slam the steampunk community so hard in one paragraph?

Also cool, I turned the idea into a mlp fanfic and am giving updates to my small fanbase of autistic neets who will suck dick for green.
Poe's law ;)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Meunster on September 24, 2015, 04:41:57 PM

Also cool, I turned the idea into a mlp fanfic and am giving updates to my small fanbase of autistic neets who will suck dick for green.

Because I like steampunk and am subconsciously conflicted from all the repression.

Have at. Also tricking autistic people into sexual favors with their favorite color is extra squicky Muenster.

What's a "neet"?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Meunster

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 24, 2015, 10:22:41 PM
Quote from: Meunster on September 24, 2015, 04:41:57 PM

Because I like steampunk and am subconsciously conflicted from all the repression.

Have at. Also tricking autistic people into sexual favors with their favorite color is extra squicky Muenster.

What's a "neet"?

Shit, gotta tone down the 4chan lingo.
Green is just stories on 4chan the stories have a weird format and are in green text.
Poe's law ;)

LMNO

Cutting down the 4chan lingo is simply good life advice.

Cain

Just cut down 4chan.

That said, sometimes the green text stories are pretty funny:

Meunster

Quote from: LMNO on September 24, 2015, 10:52:01 PM
I never say the lingo irl, that's autistic,  but you guys act like 4chan so much so didn't notice. Or care at the time.
Poe's law ;)

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on September 25, 2015, 02:03:10 AM
I never say the lingo irl, that's autistic,  but you guys act like 4chan so much so didn't notice. Or care at the time.

Told you guys he'd flip back to being an asshole.  :boring:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Meunster

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2015, 02:43:32 AM
Quote from: Meunster on September 25, 2015, 02:03:10 AM

Told you guys he'd flip back to being an asshole.  :boring:

I flip back and forth.  But in words I'm normally an ass, but actions I'm quite pleasant.
Poe's law ;)

Don Coyote

Well your words are basically your actions here dumbass.

Meunster

Quote from: Don Coyote on September 25, 2015, 04:39:44 AM
Well your words are basically your actions here dumbass.

Yep.
Poe's law ;)