News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

clocks

Started by Meunster, September 24, 2015, 04:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on September 25, 2015, 04:39:44 AM
Well your words are basically your actions here dumbass.

I am not sure why this concept is so hard for so many people to absorb.

"You'd like me irl"

"YEAH BUT THAT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN NOW IS IT?"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 25, 2015, 06:25:42 PM

"You'd like me irl"

"Do I risk wasting my time meeting with a dumbass from the internet who has demonstrated the social graces of a pigeon with diarrhea, or someone whose online persona seems likeable?"

THE CHOICE IS JUST TOO FUCKING HARD

Meunster

Quote from: Don Coyote on September 25, 2015, 07:10:35 PM

"You'd like me irl"

"Do I risk wasting my time meeting with a dumbass from the internet who has demonstrated the social graces of a pigeon with diarrhea, or someone whose online persona seems likeable?"

I never said we should meet. 
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Here's the thing, Muenster:  Nobody is going to seriously engage in a conversation with someone who will go from "reasonable" to "sarcastically trying to humiliate you" three times a day with no warning.

I don't know if you're trying to be edgy or if there's something wrong with you.  I don't care.  You aren't fun to talk to, because of it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Meunster

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2015, 07:44:44 PM
Here's the thing, Muenster:  Nobody is going to seriously engage in a conversation with someone who will go from "reasonable" to "sarcastically trying to humiliate you" three times a day with no warning.

I don't know if you're trying to be edgy or if there's something wrong with you.  I don't care.  You aren't fun to talk to, because of it.

Probably just I've learned to chat in a way that doesn't mesh with yours.

But I just a humble mind, and the more of your conversations I feed on the more I will become what I eat. And in under a month I will blend in and be a pleasant human being.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on September 25, 2015, 07:50:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2015, 07:44:44 PM

But I just a humble mind, and the more of your conversations I feed on the more I will become what I eat. And in under a month I will blend in and be a pleasant human being.

Bullshit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on September 25, 2015, 07:50:53 PM

Fair enough.  You were a 4Chan monkey, so I can see that.  Doesn't change anything.

QuoteBut I just a humble mind, and the more of your conversations I feed on the more I will become what I eat. And in under a month I will blend in and be a pleasant human being.

Not likely.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on September 25, 2015, 07:42:08 PM

"You'd like me irl"

That's irrelevant. The point is, we aren't interacting in person so it doesn't fucking matter what you're like in person. At all. The only thing that's relevant here is how you interact here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 25, 2015, 07:55:43 PM

"You'd like me irl"

That's irrelevant. The point is, we aren't interacting in person so it doesn't fucking matter what you're like in person. At all. The only thing that's relevant here is how you interact here.

He knows this.  To him, though, this is getting attention.  Even if it's the wrong kind of attention.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Though I will say that I have met many people irl who I initially liked online, and now we are friends. Including the man with whom I share a bed. So, not being socially repugnant online does have irl ramifications.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2015, 07:56:54 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 25, 2015, 07:55:43 PM

"You'd like me irl"

He knows this.  To him, though, this is getting attention.  Even if it's the wrong kind of attention.

Eh. From what I gather, he's only maybe 19. So there's hope for him, once he stops being so afraid of having his ego bruised if he lets down the internet twit persona and is a genuine person for longer than a drunk minute.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 25, 2015, 07:58:30 PM
Though I will say that I have met many people irl who I initially liked online, and now we are friends. Including the man with whom I share a bed. So, not being socially repugnant online does have irl ramifications.

* Q. G. Pennyworth starts being nicer to Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 25, 2015, 08:06:17 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 25, 2015, 07:58:30 PM

* Q. G. Pennyworth starts being nicer to Nigel

:lol: That won't change things much because I already think you're awesome.